City of Perth – Win Two Tickets to @hyattregencyperth Melbourne Cup Illuminated Long-Table Lunch and an Overnight Stay for Two In a Regency Room With Breakfast 💥
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR “WESTFIELD CAROUSEL LASER
CLINICS” 2018 PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and
Conditions. Participation in this “Westfield Carousel “Laser Clinics”
Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and
Conditions. All times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are based on
WA local time.
2. Subject to condition 4, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents
aged 18 years or over.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Scentre
Group or any of the tenants or retailers in Westfield Carousel Shopping
Centre (“Participating Centre”) or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are
associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child
or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and
(iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to
enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences on Wednesday October 17, 2018 and ends
at 8:00am on Saturday October 20, 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, visit the
Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre page on Facebook
(www.facebook.com/WestfieldCarousel) (“Westfield Carousel Page”)
and leave a comment on the promotional post in accordance with the
instructions provided on the Westfield Carousel Page;
LIMITS ON ENTRY
7. Limit of one (1) entry permitted per eligible person.
8. The draw will take place at the Participating Centre, Centre Management,
1382 Albany Highway, Cannington, WA 6107 at 9:00am on Saturday
October 20, 2018 The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case
of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
9. The provisional winner(s) will be notified in writing. A provisional winner will
only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter.
10. The first two valid entries randomly selected, from all valid entries
received, will win the prize of $100 Laser Clinics Australia gift card,
expiring on 15/10/2021, valued at AUD$100.
11. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card/voucher are not
included. Any unused balance of a gift card/voucher will not be awarded as
cash. Redemption of a gift card/voucher is subject to any terms and
conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card/voucher.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
12. A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, may take place on November 12, 2018
at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority. The winner/s, if any, will be notified
13. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves
the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize
at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be
forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
16. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the
control of the Promoter, the Promoter its discretion, reserves the right to
substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value
and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory
17. Total prize pool value is $200.
18. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or
exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image
and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film
and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without
remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any
outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or
supplied by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries
and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence)
and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who
the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and
Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or
other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct
of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s
discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to
recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are
21. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being
conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical
difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to
disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a
regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion,
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The
use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic
means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited
and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants
following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights
and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at
www.facebook.com/terms.php. This promotion is in no way sponsored,
endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants
understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not
to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the
purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions,
comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the
Promoter and not to Facebook.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports
to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided
under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied
warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the
State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except
for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-
Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Scentre Group of companies
(including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all
liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-
Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the Scentre Group of companies
(including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not
responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any
personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under
the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party
interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered,
damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to
any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation
in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax
liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of a prize.
27. In order to conduct this Promotion, the Promoter needs to collect personal
information about each entrant and may for this purpose, disclose such
information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors,
service providers, prize suppliers and regulatory authorities. Participation in
the Promotion is conditional on providing this information. It is a condition
of entry that the entrant agrees to being entered into the Westfield Carousel
database. The Promoter and the Scentre Group may, for an indefinite
period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional,
marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending
electronic messages or telephoning the entrant and for such other purposes
request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All
personal details of entrants will be stored in accordance with the Scentre
will be removed from our active database. To request details to be removed,
please go to http://westfield.com.au/unsubscribe or write to the Digital
Marketing Manager, Level 30, 85 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Information will be removed as soon as reasonably possible in accordance
policy. All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
28. The “Promoter” is Scentre Promotion Fund Management Pty Ltd (in its
capacity as The Trustee for SCENTRE PROMOTION FUND ABN 79 727
004 194) C/- Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre, Centre Management,
1382 Albany Highway, Cannington, WA 6107.
29. The “Scentre Group” means the Promoter, each of the Promoter’s related
bodies corporate, each person with whom the Promoter or any of its related
bodies corporate is in joint venture or partnership, and each entity, trust,
partnership or fiduciary arrangement (including each managed investment
scheme) of any nature of which the Promoter or any of its related bodies
corporate has been, is or becomes the trustee, manager or responsible
entity including, without limitation, the Scentre Group Trust 1, Scentre
Group Trust 2, or Scentre Group Trust 3.