Cairns Uni & Cairns Council VIP New Years Eve 6 x Taipans Ticket – Win The “best Seats In The Park” this New Year’s Eve
CQUNIVERSITY AUSTRALIA 2017 LIGHT UP YOUR NIGHT WITH
CQUNI COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General terms and eligibility:
1. The promoter is CQUniversity Australia, Corner of Abbott St and Shield St, Cairns, QLD, 4870.
2. Competition opens Wednesday, 29 November.
3. Competition entries close 11.59 pm Monday, 18 December 2017.
4. Entries will be judged on creativity and clarity.
5. One winner will be selected by a CQUniversity representative and notified via social media by
5pm Tuesday, 19 December 2017.
6. The winner must confirm their prize by 5pm Wednesday, 20 December 2017. Failure to do so
will result in the prize being forfeited and a runner up being announced as the new winner. This
process will continue until a winner confirms their prize.
7. All entrants must be available to attend the event at the Cairns Convention Centre on Sunday,
31 December 2017.
8. By entering the competition, entrants will have accepted all terms and conditions.
9. To be eligible to win the prize, entrants must submit their entry using the hashtags and their
post must be visible to public.
10. Entrants must be Australian residents.
11. Only one entry will be accepted per registration.
12. CQUniversity employees and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter the
competition or win the prize.
13. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
14. The promoter will not be held responsible for the loss, theft, damage or equipment failure to any
prize after it has been collected by the prize winner, nor for any injury that results directly or
indirectly from this competition.
15. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter reserves the right to change the terms and
conditions at any time.
16. By entering this competition the entrants and winners of this competition agree to future contact
from the promoter, until such a time as they opt out; and agree to use of their image and
likeness in all future communications relating to the competition.
How to enter:
17. Entries are accepted by using the #CQUniNYE and the post must be visible to public.
18. Entries received via mail or electronic mail will not be valid.
The winners’ prize package, for ten winning entries, includes:
a. 6 x Platinum seats at the CQUniversity Cairns Taipans home game against Perth Wildcats on
Sunday, 31 December, 2017.
b. 1 x car park pass for the Cairns Convention Centre Carpark on Sunday, 31 December 2017
(available from 5pm Sunday, 31 December).
c. Exclusive access (for maximum 6 people) to the VIP viewing area on the Cairns Esplanade to
watch both the 9pm and midnight fireworks displays. The VIP area will be equipped with seating
and a hamper containing non-alcoholic beverages and an assortment of nibbles for your
enjoyment during the evening.
Winners will be contacted by 5 pm on Tuesday, 19 December 2017 by email and phone and will be
required to confirm their attendance at the event at the Cairns Convention Centre on Sunday, 31
December 2017 by 5 pm Wednesday, 20 December 2017. An inability to attend the event will result in
runner-up entries being offered the prize package.
personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing material
or information that may interest you.
We make every endeavour to ensure our communications are relevant, timely and meet your needs
with the option to unsubscribe at any point in time. We will not disclose your personal information other
than for purposes made known to you, a purpose you have authorised, or a purpose permitted by law.
Find out more at www.cqu.edu.au/privacy.