Australia Fair – South East Qld Residents / Snap & – Win Instagram Competition (prize valued at $878)
LUNAR NEW YEAR 2021 – SNAP & WIN – TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Australia Fair – Lunar New Year – Snap & Win Instagram competition – Terms & Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you this competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to
1. To enter this competition you must be: (a) a resident of South East Queensland; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
If you are not 18 the prize will be awarded to your parent or guardian.
2. The Prize consists of a luxurious staycation at the JLW MARRIOTT SURFERS PARADE including one (1) night stay in an
ocean view king room plus breakfast for two (2) in Citrique Restaurant and complimentary self-parking – valued at
not valid on Saturday’s unless otherwise stated.
All date requests are based upon availability and exclude special event periods including the Gold Coast 600, Magic
Millions Racing Carnival, and Queensland School Holidays
All incidental items such as food & beverage, minbar, telephone calls & laundry will be at the prize winner’s expense
and should be settled upon departure.
Please note the Marriott rooms accommodate two (2) adults and two (2) children (under 14 years of age)
3. This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Retail First or any tenants or contractors
of Retail First.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Only one entry per person unless otherwise stated.
6. Competition commences 9am 1 February 2021 and finishes on 15 February at 1.45pm.and Australia Fair reserves the right to
amend the competition end date at any time. The winner will be announced at 2.00pm on 15 February 2021.
7. If you win this competition, we will notify you by social media within 48 working hours of the closing date and publish your name
on our website, Facebook page or Instagram account . The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered.
8. The winner will be announced on the competition post on the specified draw time stated on the post.
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Australia Fair may
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
13. Australia Fair reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Australia Fair may also create rules which will apply to a
specific competition only. If we do this, we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the
relevant competition page.
14. All Instagram Competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram. By
participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook/Instagram from all liability associated with this promotion.
15. The prize must be collected from Australia Fair Centre Management (Australia Fair, 42 Marine Parade, Southport Qld 4215). The
prize must be collected within 3 months otherwise the prize will be utilised for another competition at the discretion of Australia
Fair. If the prize has expired before collection and is after 3 months, the prize will then be forfeited and cannot be transferrable
for cash. Photo ID is required to collect the prize.
16. The promoter is YFG Shopping Centres Pty Ltd ACN 056 974 844 of c/- Retail First Pty Ltd, Australia Fair, 42 Marine Parade,
Southport Queensland (“the promoter”).