206 Bourke Street – Win 1 of 4 $50 Tim Ho Wan Gift Vouchers (prize valued at $50)
TERMS & CONDITIONS 206 BOURKE STREET
“LUNAR NEW YEAR MAJOR PRIZE DRAW” PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and
Conditions. Participation in this “LUNAR NEW YEAR MAJOR PRIZE
DRAW” Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms
and Conditions. All times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are
based on VIC local time.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents
aged 14 years or over. Entrants under 18 years old must have
parent/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the
entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further
agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this Promotion.
3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, ISPT Pty Ltd or
any of the tenants or retailers in 206 Bourke Street (“Participating
Centre”) or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the
Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling
(whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any
person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter
the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at the time and on the date indicated in Item
1 and ends at the time and on the date indicated in Item 2 (“Promotion
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion
Period, follow the directions indicated in Item 3.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
6. Limit of one (1) entry permitted per eligible person.
7. The draw will take place at Centre Management, Level 2, 350 Bourke
Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 at the time and on the date indicated in Item
4. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid
entry or invalid entrant.
8. The provisional winner(s) will be notified in writing. A provisional winner
will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. Any VIC
winner of a prize valued at over $1,000 will have their name published on
www.facebook.com.au/206BourkeStreet within fourteen (14) days of the
draw date, for a period of twenty-eight (28) days.
9. The prize or prizes to be awarded are indicated in Item 5. If more than one
(1) prize is to be awarded, the prizes will be awarded in descending order
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
10.The Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw (if required) at the
same place as the original draw at the time and on the date indicated in
Item 6 to award the prize(s). This date will be no sooner than twenty-eight
(28) days after the original draw, except in the case of an event prize, in
which case the draw may be earlier. Winners, if any, will be notified in
writing and any VIC winner of a prize valued at over $1,000 will have their
name published on www.facebook.com.au/206BourkeStreet within
fourteen (14) days of the draw date, for a period of twenty-eight (28) days.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves
the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be
awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s
14. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the
prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will
be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
15. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the
control of the Promoter, the Promoter its discretion, reserves the right to
substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal
value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a
16. Total prize pool value is the value indicated in Item 5.
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or
exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness,
image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph,
film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period
without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion
(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured,
distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of
entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of
residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any
individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of
these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged
in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair
and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce
any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation
from such an offender are reserved.
20. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being
conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical
difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to
disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a
regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the
Promotion, as appropriate.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports
to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided
under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied
warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the
State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-
Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter ISPT Pty Ltd (including their
respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss
of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in
any way out of the Promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-
Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and ISPT Pty Ltd (including their
respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and
exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical
difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s
control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c)
any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or
misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason
beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the
prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax
liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of a prize.
24. In order to conduct this Promotion, the Promoter needs to collect personal
information about each entrant and may for this purpose, disclose such
information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors,
service providers, prize suppliers and regulatory authorities. Participation
in the Promotion is conditional on providing this information. It is a
condition of entry that the entrant agrees to being entered into 206 Bourke
Street database. The Promoter and ISPT Pty Ltd may, for an indefinite
period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional,
marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending
electronic messages or telephoning the entrant and for such other
request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All
personal details of entrants will be stored in accordance with the Privacy
Policy. Upon the entrant’s request, all information provided will be
removed from our active database. To request details to be removed,
please go to http://www.206bourkestreet.com/contact/ or write to Centre
Management, Level 2, 350 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000.
Information will be removed as soon as reasonably possible in
policy/. All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
25. The “Promoter” is JLL (in its capacity as the managing agent for ISPT
PTY) C/- 206 Bourke Street, Centre Management, Level 2, 350 Bourke
Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000.
26. “ISPT Pty Ltd” means the Promoter, each of the Promoter’s related
bodies corporate, each person with whom the Promoter or any of its
related bodies corporate is in joint venture or partnership, and each entity,
trust, partnership or fiduciary arrangement (including each managed
investment scheme) of any nature of which the Promoter or any of its
related bodies corporate has been, is or becomes the trustee, manager or
Date: Friday 24 January 2020
Date: Saturday 25 January 2020
To enter, individuals must, during the promotional period, take a photo of the
in-centre activation and upload the photo to either their WeChat or Instagram
account including the hashtag #206YearoftheRat in the caption. Account must
be set to public.
Date: Wednesday 28 January 2020
Prize or prizes to be awarded include:
Four (4) $50 Tim Ho Wan gift vouchers. 1 prize permitted per customer. The
prize is strictly non-transferable, non-endorsable and not redeemable for cash.
Additional terms and conditions are available on the gift voucher prize.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
Date: Friday 28 February 2020
Value of prize is: AUD $50.00