Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown – Win 4 X Tickets Monster Jam® at QSAC By Visiting The Monster Jam® Activity Centre (prize valued at $156).png
The thrilling world of Monster Jam® comes alive at Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown with the Monster Jam® Activity Centre!
Get behind the wheel of a remote control truck in the Monster Jam® RC Arena or decorate your own trucker cap* with your favourite monster truck on it!
You could also WIN 4 x TICKETS MONSTER JAM® 6PM, SATURDAY 7 OCTOBER AT QSAC by visiting the Monster Jam® Activity Centre between 10am, Monday 18 and 1pm, Friday 22 September. Ask one of the friendly staff for an entry form toTerms & Competitions:
1. These official2. Information on how to enter forms part of these Rules. The Promoter may, at any time, amend, add to or delete any of these Rules.
3. Entry is deemed acceptance of these Rules including any changes made by the Promoter, even if the entry is before the publication of any changes to these Rules.
4. The Promotion commences at 10:00am on Monday 18 September 2017 and ends at 1:00pm on Friday 22 September 2017 (“Promotion Period”). The competition is drawn after 1:30pm on Friday 22 September 2017.
ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY
5. To be eligible to enter the Promotion (and so be an “Entrant”) an individual must: (a) be a resident of South-East Queensland; and (b) visit the Monster Jam® Activity Centre located at Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown on level 4 outside Best & Less; and (c) obtain an official Monster Jam® entry form from one of the Monster Jam® staff; and (d) complete your entry in full and lodge your entry in the entry barrel located next to the Monster Jam® Activity Centre during the Promotion Period.
6. The Promoter, Retail First Pty Ltd, retailers of the Centre and their respective officeholders, employees, agents, contractors, and their Immediate Family Members are not eligible to be Entrants. “Immediate Family Member” means any spouse, child, de facto spouse or any other family member residing at the same premises as that person.
7. To be valid, an Entrant’s entry form (“Valid Entry Form”) must be in the name of only one entrant; and (a) include the entrant’s full name, mobile or telephone number, and suburb of residence.
9. An individual may only enter the Promotion once.
10. On lodgement of a Valid Entry Form in accordance with these Rules, the Valid Entry Form will be entered into the competition (“Competition Database”) and an Entrant will be eligible for the prize draw (“Prize Draw”) (see Rule 13).
11. Winner/s must be able to collect the prize personally from the Centre Management Office between 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday only, before 5pm, Thursday 5 October 2017.
12. If the prize winner is not unable to collect before the above time/s, a redraw will occur.
12. The total available prize pool for the Promotion is (at prices applicable as at Tuesday 8 August 2017 and subject to variation) AUD $156.00 comprising of the following (together the “Prize”): Description of Prize and value; (a) Entry 4 x B Reserve tickets to the Monster Jam® Show on Saturday 7 October at 6pm ($156.00).
13. The Prize is at the sole discretion of the Promoter and is subject to availability. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for it, at its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
14. All ancillary costs associated with the Prize, except for those which are expressly included in the description of the Prize, are the responsibility of the Winner/s as defined under these Rules.
15. The Prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed in cash.
16. Any complaints about the Prize must be resolved directly with the Prize Supplier.