Woolworths – Win a Double Pass With Boundary (prize valued at $100)
Procter & Gamble Australia Pty Ltd
“Gillette Cricket Australia” Promotion
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) set out in all communication regarding the Gillette
‘Cricket Australia’ Promotion (the “Promotion”) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not
complying with these Conditions of Entry is invalid. Entry into this Promotion and the acceptance or
receipt of a prize by any person is deemed as acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter is Proctor & Gamble Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 91 008 396 245) of Level 4, 1 Innovation
Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, telephone: 1800 028 280 (the “Promoter”)
3. The Promotion Commences at 10am AEDST on 19/11/2018 and final entries close at 11.59pm AEDST
on 28/01/2019 (the”Promotional Period”).
4. Entry into the Promotion is only open to individuals who satisfy the following eligibility requirements
Individuals must be Australian Residents.
Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the
parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as
evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Employees (and their immediate
families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion
are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-
facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent,
grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother,
step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. To enter, individuals must satisfy the Eligibility Requirements and undertake the following steps
during the Promotional Period:
1. Purchase any specially marked Gillette Cricket pack (being either a GilletteProshield Limited
Edition Cricket Pack, Gillette Mach 3 Limited Edition Cricket Pack, Gillette Sensor 3 Cricket
Value Pack (2 x 8pk), Gillette Mach 3 Cricket Value Pack, or Gillette Series Gel Cricket Value
Pack) in from a Woolworths store (“Exclusive Partner”);
2. Visit www.gillettecricket.com.au;
3. Follow the prompts on the entry page;Input requested details including your first and last
name, state of residence and postcode, valid email address and contact number;
4. Provide a response in 40 words or less to the promotional question: “Tell us in 40 words or
less your favourite Australian Cricketing moment and why?”;
5. Upload a copy of the purchase receipt clearly showing the specially marked Gillette Cricket
pack purchased and the Woolworths store of purchase; and
6. Submit the fully completed entry form.
6. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
only one (1) entry permitted per transaction and per receipt; and
(b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements
For the sake of clarity, entrants may purchase multiple specially marked Gillette Cricket packs to
enter multiple times however each purchase must be a separate transaction on a separate
receipt to allow a valid entry in each case.
7. Entrants must retain the original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to
produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the
Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during
the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including
an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to
disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms
and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper
misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions
may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at
any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages
or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. The Promoter reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of
the Promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity,
potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its
sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be
individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the
13. There will be nine (9) rounds of judging conducted for this promotion, corresponding to eight
(8) cricket matches for which tickets are available to be won, and one (1) final round to
award all remaining prizes. Entries close for each round at 11:59pm AEDST on the dates
specified in the table below. All judging of entries for each relevant round will take place at
the Promoter’s office of Level 4, 1 innovation Road Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia at
2pm AEDST on the dates specified in the table below. Winners will be notified via email.
Round Entries close Judging date
1 27/11/2018 28/11/2018
2 04/12/2018 05/12/2018
3 16/12/2018 17/12/2018
4 19/12/2018 20/12/2018
5 06/01/2019 07/01/2019
6 06/01/2019 07/01/2019
7 09/01/2019 10/01/2019
8 17/01/2019 18/01/2019
9 28/01/2019 29/01/2019
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Entries for rounds 1 – 8 will be divided into the following State groups depending on the
state entered by the entrant on their entry form: NSW, VIC, SA, QLD and WA. Only entrants
who reside in the State where the relevant cricket match is being played will be entered into
the round applicable to that match. Entrants who reside outside of these States will only be
eligible for round 9.
16. The relevant cricket matches applicable to each round are as follows:
i. Round 1 – Aus v India Test on 08/12/18 in Adelaide, SA;
ii. Round 2 – Aus v India Test on 14/12/18 in Perth, WA;
iii. Round 3 – Aus v India Test on 26/12/18 in Melbourne, VIC;
iv. Round 4 – Aus v India Test on 03/01/19 in Sydney, NSW;
v. Round 5 – Aus v India Test on 12/01/19 in Sydney, NSW;
vi. Round 6 – Aus v India ODI on 15/01/19 in Adelaide, SA;
vii. Round 7 – Aus v India ODI on 18/01/19 in Melbourne, VIC; and
viii. Round 8 – Aus v Sri Lanka Test on 26/01/19 in Brisbane, QLD.
17. The best six (6) valid entries in Rounds 1, and 3 – 7, and the best twelve (12) valid entries in
Rounds 2 and 8, as determined by the judges, will each win a double pass with boundary
seating to the relevant cricket match outlined above, valued at $100. The next four (4) best
valid entries in Rounds 1, and 3 – 7, and the next eight (8) best valid entries in Rounds 2 and
8, as determined by the judges, will each win a double pass to the relevant cricket match
outlined above, valued at $100. All prizes consist of tickets only and winners will be
responsible for their own travel to and from the relevant cricket match.
18. Entries for round 9 will be recombined. The best two hundred (200) valid entries in round 9
as determined by the judges will each win a cricket shirt valued at $120. Winners will be able
to choose from the following options subject to sizing and style availability:
CA 18 Replica Test Shirt (A) Cream;
CA 18 Replica ODI Home Shirt (A) Blazing Yellow;
CA 18 Replica ODI Alt Shirt (A) Forest Green;
CA 18 Replica Retro Shirt (M) Vibrant Yellow.
19. The next seven hundred and five (705) best valid entries in round 9 as determined by the
judges will each win a Gillette Beach Cricket Set (including 1 x bat, 1 x ball and 1 x set of
stumps) valued at $50.
20. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s
nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
21. If for any reason a winner does not [take the prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time
stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited by
that winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of their prize.
22. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the
right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or
23. The cricket ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions,
including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly
reserve the right to any winner (and/or his/her companion/s) for any inappropriate
behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the
24. Cricket Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change or amend any fixture
without notice. Neither the Promoter nor Cricket Australia accept responsibility for the
cancellation or delay of any cricket match connected with this Promotion for any reason
beyond the control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia.
25. By entering this Promotion entrants agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket
holder complies, with the ticket conditions which accompany any tickets won in conjunction
with the Promotion. Entrants also agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket
holder complies, with Cricket Australia’s 2018/19 Ticket and Entry Conditions (available at
ww.cricket.com.au/tickets) supplemented by conditions of entry imposed by the venue
operator. The Promoter will provide every person attending the match as part of the
Promotion with a copy of Cricket Australia’s 2018/19 Ticket and Entry Conditions with
delivery of the prize tickets.
26. Any costs associated with redeeming the tickets and taking the prize will be at each winner’s
own expense. For the removal of doubt, travel to and from the relevant Cricket Match,
including but not limited to flights, if applicable, are not included and will be the
responsibility of each winner (and their companion) as incurred.
27. Total prize pool value is $69,250. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not
transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
28. The winners accept the prize ‘as is’ and acknowledge that the Promoter accepts no
responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from their prize winnings. Winners
should seek advice from the Australian Tax Office or their own taxation adviser or
independent financial adviser.
29. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to
30. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work
of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party.
31. When an entrant submits any materials via the promotion including responses to the
promotional question (“Content”), the entrant, unless the Promoter advises otherwise,
licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-
free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify,
adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without
compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any
moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant
32. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. The Promoter
shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. Where
possible, the Promoter may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may
deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory,
obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing,
threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for
children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their Content;
(c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any
rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein;
(d) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
(e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation,
those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of
others’ computer or communication systems.
33. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event
they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for
an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion
(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or
supplied by the Promoter.
34. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a)
to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority,
to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
35. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility
and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
36. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition
and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act
or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-
Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including
the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees
and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the promotion.
37. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised
access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered,
damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to
that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if any cricket test or ODI is delayed, postponed
or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax
liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of any prize or attendance at any cricket
match or ODI.
38. All entries become the sole property of thePromoter. The promotor collects entrants
personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and contract the entrant
(including but not limited to electronic means regarding information on products or services
that may be of benefit or interest to the entrant (for an indefinite period unless otherwise
advised). Entry in the promotion is conditional on the provision of this personal information.
The Promoter may communicate personal information to external providers and
organisations to which it may outsource certain functions, such as agents, contractors and
prize suppliers for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional,
marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages
or telephoning the entrant. The Promotors Privacy, which can be viewed at:
https://www.pg.com/privacy/english/privacy_statement.shtml also contains information
about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may
complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and
how those complaints will be dealt with. Alternatively entrants may contact the Privacy
Officer, Customer Relations, Procter & Gamble Australia Pty Ltd, by calling the Promoter on
(02) 8864 5000.
39. If the entrant has selected the option to receive information and offers from Australian
Cricket at the time of entry, the entrant understands and agrees that Cricket Australia also
collects their PI, including on behalf of State or Territory cricket associations, including the
Big Bash League teams (together, “Australian Cricket”) to communicate with the entrant, and
www.cricket.com.au/privacy or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org), and that the PI
provided by the entrant will be disclosed to and used by Australian Cricket under the terms
access and seek to correct their PI or complain about a breach of their privacy, and how
Australian Cricket will deal with that complaint. Australian Cricket may disclose PI to other
parties, including Australian Cricket’s third party service providers. From time to time, these
third parties may be located (and so PI may be disclosed) overseas, including in India, the
USA and the UK, and other countries from time to time. Australian Cricket may use and
disclose PI for direct marketing purposes, unless the entrant opts out (which can be done at
offers directly from third parties if the entrant opts in to receive those offers. Entrants can
request to access, update or correct any PI Australian Cricket holds about them by writing to
Cricket Australia’s Privacy Officer at 60 Jolimont Street, Jolimont, VIC, 3002 or sending an
email to email@example.com.
40. These Conditions of Entry shall be governed by the laws of Australia and each entrant agrees
to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Australia.