Wild Turkey – Win a Charcoal Smoker & Grill (prize valued at $149)
BWS WILD TURKEY WIN A SMOKER
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions (terms). By participating, you
agree to be bound by these terms. Entries must comply with these terms to be valid.
Promoter Campari Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 72 137 554 726) of Level 10, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards, NSW
2065, phone 1800 856 939.
Permit number The Promotion is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/24719, SA Permit No. T18/834, ACT Permit
No. TP 18/00911
The promotion commences at 10.00am (AEST) on 01/08/18 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 04/09/18
(Promotional Period). For a full list of participating venues visit www.wildturkeypromotions.com.au/smoker
Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of
the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies or venues associated with this Promotion are ineligible
Entry 1. To enter, each Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Spend $40 or more on any Wild Turkey or American Honey products in a single transaction
(Qualifying Transaction) at a participating venue; and
(b) Visit www.wildturkeypromotions.com.au/smoker, follow the prompts to the competition entry page,
input the requested details and submit the fully completed entry form online
2. Entrants must retain a clear copy of the original receipt for their Qualifying Transaction as proof of a
valid purchase at the participating venue during the Promotional Period and produce this within 7
days of a request by the Promoter. Failure to do so may, in the sole discretion of the Promotor, result
in invalidation of the entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
3. Entries which in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
(a) are received outside the Promotional Period;
(b) contain defamatory, offensive or inappropriate content or infringe intellectual property rights;
(c) are incomplete or indecipherable; or
(d) do not otherwise comply with these terms,
will be invalid and ineligible for any prize.
4. Only 1 entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction. Each entry must be submitted separately. A
maximum of 2 entries per person per day is permitted.
Draw 5. The Draw will be conducted at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 10:00am AEST on
07/09/18, by way of an electronic random draw.
6. The first valid entry randomly drawn from all entries received from each participating venue will win
the Prize. There is one Prize to be won for each participating venue. The maximum number of Prizes
available for this promotion is 1,000.
7. The Promoter may draw reserve entries in each draw and record them (in order) in case an invalid
entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn or the Entrant is ineligible to accept the prize.
8. The Promoter may at any time (including after the Promotional Period), verify the validity of entries
and entrants and disqualify any individual who the Promoter reasonably believes has breached any of
these terms or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair
and proper conduct of the Promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine
the identity of the entrant.
Prize(s) 10. The Prize consists of one Charcoal Smoker & Grill valued at $149 RRP. The total prize pool value per
venue is $149 RRP. The total prize pool value across all participating venues is $149,000. It is the
responsibility of the winner to arrange collection of the prize from the participating venue on
notification of their win.
11. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole
responsibility of the Winner.
12. The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
14. It is a condition of the prize being awarded to the Winner that the Winner provide to the Promoter a
clear copy of their original receipt as proof of a valid purchase to enter this Promotion.
15. If the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter in its
absolute discretion, may substitute the Prize (or a component of the Prize) with a prize of equal or
greater value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. The Winner will be notified in writing via email and by telephone within 10 business days of the Draw.
The winners name from that store will be published online at
www.wildturkeypromotions.com.au/smoker on 27/09/18.
17. In the event that the Winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter will retain the Prize for three months
from the date of the Draw. If the Prize is not claimed within this time, a second chance draw for the
unclaimed Prize will be held Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 10am (AEDT) on 14/12/18
18. The winner of the Re-draw will be contacted in writing by email and by telephone within 10 business
days of the Re-draw. The winners name from that store will be published online at
www.wildturkeypromotions.com.au/smoker on 07/01/19.
19. The Prize will be made available for the Winner (or Re-draw winner) to collect from the participating
venue within 28 days of the draw (or Re-draw).
Privacy 20. The Promoter will collect, use and disclose your personal information in conducting the Promotion in
policy/ . The Promoter may also use your personal information for promotional, marketing, publicity,
research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages to, or telephoning, you.
Entrants may access, change and/or update their personal information by contacting the Promoter on
1800 856 939 during office hours.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name in the event they are a Winner in any media for an
unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and any of the
Miscellaneous 22. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy liquor responsibly. Consumers of legal drinking age
are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical
Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines (available at www.nhmrc.gov.au).
23. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including technical
difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter may, to the extent permitted by law:
(a) disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel
the Promotion or modify the Prize, as appropriate.
24. Nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies (or purports to do so) any non-excludable
guarantees or warranties under consumer law (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
25. Except for the Non-Excludable Guarantees and any other liability that cannot by law be excluded, the
Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible and
excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way as a result of or in
(a) the Promotion and/or the taking or use of the Prize;
(b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control;
(c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(d) any late, lost, altered or misdirected entries due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable
(e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; and/or
(f) any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize during delivery,
except to the extent caused or contributed to by the Promoter.
Condensed Terms and Conditions
Australian residents aged 18 or over. Closes 11:59pm (AEST) 04/9/2018. To enter, spend $40 or more on any
Wild Turkey or American Honey products in a single transaction at a participating venue and visit
www.wildturkeypromotions.com.au/smoker and complete the online entry form. 1 entry per eligible purchase.
Max 2 entries per person per day. Prize consists of Charcoal Smoker & Grill (RRP $149). Drawn at Level 2, 11
York Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 10:00am AEST on 07/9/2018. Winner notified in writing and by phone and
published on www.wildturkeypromotions.com.au/smoker (and full terms and conditions at the same URL).
Promoter is Campari Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 72 137 554 726) of Level 10, 207 Pacific Highway, St Leonards,
NSW 2065. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/24719, SA Permit No. T18/834, ACT Permit No. TP