Wendy Wu Tours – Win a Christmas Hamper valued at $170
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 years. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter you must answer in 50 words or less, the question “in 50 words or less, tell us what you love most about Wendy Wu Tours.”
4. Entries close 1000 AEDST 19/12/17. Winner announced 20/12/17. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from Wendy Wu Tours.
5. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on creativity.
6. Prize consists of a Christmas Hamper valued up to $170. Delivery is an additional cost to the hamper value but will be covered by Wendy Wu Tours. The winner is not entitled to receive any monies from any party if there is a difference between the maximum prize value and the actual prize value at the time of the award. All price elements are subject to availability and changes.
7. Prize will be ordered the day of the winner being announced in attempt to ensure delivery for Christmas, but this cannot be guaranteed.
8. All ancillary costs associated or arising in connection with the prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
9. Prize is not exchangeable, not transferrable and not redeemable for cash. If prize is not taken within allocated period, it will be forfeited. If any part of the prize is unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or a part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any law or written directions from a regulatory authority. Prize may not be combined with any other offer or discount.
10. The prize will be forfeited if not redeemed by 31 December 2017. Extensions of prize validity is not possible.
11. The prize provider (Wendy Wu Tours) shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
13. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of third-party suppliers.
14. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
15. By participating, entrants agree that ownership of and intellectual property in their entry is assigned to the Promoter.
16. The winner(s) will be notified via email or phone and on the Wendy Wu Tours Australia Facebook page as per the dates outlined in (4).
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, place of employment, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
19. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify the competition.
21. The Promoter is Wendy Wu Tours (ABN 87 082 688 202) of Level 6, 20 Hunter Street, Sydney Australia 2000.