Weekend Edition – Win a Double Pass to a Preview Screening of Knives Out
The Friday People’s Really Big Summer Competition
Terms and Conditions
Your entry into The Friday People’s Really Big Summer Competition (the Competition) is deemed
acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter the Competition
and the Prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Who Can Enter
1. The Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
2. Employees and immediate families of The Friday People Collection Pty. Ltd. (the Promoter)
and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes:
spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-
parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother,
step-sister or first cousin.
3. By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all
conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by
the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the Competition, who has breached any of these Terms
and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair
and just running of the Competition.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the
Competition at any time.
6. Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you are not required to purchase any
goods or products from the Promoter in order to enter the Competition. Purchasing goods or
products will not increase your chances of winning.
How to Enter
7. The Competition commences on 1 November 2019 at 09:00 AM AEDT and closes on 29
November 2019 at 18:00 PM AEDT (the Competition Period).
8. Entries must be received within the Competition Period.
9. To enter the Competition, eligible individuals must:
i) visit https://thefridaypeople.com/
ii) enter their name and email address.
10. Multiple entries are not permitted. A maximum of one (1) entry per person is permitted in total.
11. Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed
invalid and may be disqualified.
12. The Prize (the Prize) comprises of three (3) The Friday People Carryall totes (total).
13. The total Prize pool is valued at $375 AUD. The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not
transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise stated or
agreed by the Promoter. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the
Prize as stated.
14. Additional costs and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize that are
not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the
15. The Prize is subject to availability at the time of booking. The Promoter reserves the right to
substitute any portion of the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance
with licensing and state regulations.
16. The Prize must be redeemed within six (6) months of the draw date.
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
17. The Prize draw will take place at The Friday People HQ, Sydney NSW Australia on 30 No-
vember 2019 at 11:00 AM AEDT (the Draw Date).
18. The first valid entry to be drawn by computer-generated, random selection will be deemed the
winner of the Competition (the Prize Winner).
19. The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries submitted.
20. The Prize Winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the Draw Date. Upon acceptance
of the Prize, the Prize Winner’s name will be published on the Promoter’s website at https://
thefridaypeople.com/ and may be published on the Promoter’s social media profiles.
21. The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winner within seven (7) days of being notified.
22. If the Prize Winner does not claim their Prize within seven (7) days of the Draw Date, the Prize
will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted at The Friday People HQ, Sydney NSW
Australia on 14 December 2019 at 11:00 AM AEDT to determine a valid Prize Winner. The new
Prize Winner will be notified within two (2) days of the date of the redraw.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Please note that third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. Prize
Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in
order to redeem or participate in the Prize.
Liability and Release
25. Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the
intellectual property constituting your entry.
26. As a condition of entering the Competition, you hereby grant the Promoter, the supplier and
their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material
created as a result of entry into the Competition, including but not limited to your competition
entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be
entitled to any fee for such use.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Facebook and/or Instagram and the Prize Winner fully releases Facebook and/or Instagram
from any liability.
29. The Prize Winner may be required to enter into a deed of release in the form prescribed by the
Promoter. The Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees that a failure to enter into this deed may
result in the Prize being forfeited.
30. Winners may be asked to provide their postal address to the Promoter in order for Prizes to be
31. Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the
Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to
suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition.
32. Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing
available here https://thefridaypeople.com/pages/privacy-policy.
34. The Promoter is The Friday People Collection Pty. Ltd. (ABN 85 622 697 821) of PO Box 144,
Cammeray, New South Wales Australia 2065. You can contact the Promoter by phone on 0408
005 345 or by email at email@example.com.
Authorised under NSW Permit LTPS/19/39515