Vitapet – Halloween – Win a $500 Eftpos Pre-paid gift card and a Vitapet goodie bag
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entry into the competition is free and constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no role in the determination of the winner. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be judged on their merit and the entry judged the best will win a prize.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents, currently residing in Australia, 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies of this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition commences at 7.00am AEST on Thursday 11th October 2018 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Wednesday 31st October 2018 (“Competition Period”). The Promoter will make posts on the Vitapet Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/VitapetAustralia/ announcing the competition on the 11th, 16th, 21st and 26th of October 2018 (“Competition Posts”).
4. To enter participants must:
a) Visit https://www.facebook.com/VitapetAustralia/ or view any of Competition Posts in their Facebook newsfeed; and
b) Comment on one of the Competition Posts during the Competition Period with a picture showing what tricks their dog performs to earn them a Vitapet treat, as directed by the Promoter in each Competition Post.
5. Entry into the competition is unlimited. Users can post as many different entries as they’d like.
8. Major prize: There will be one (1) winner in total. The winner will receive, by mail to the address nominated by the winner:
1 x $500 EFTPOS Pre-Paid Gift Card and a Vitapet goodie bag.
9. The competition will conclude when a comment from Vitapet appears on one of the Competition Posts or on the Promoter’s Facebook page indicating that entries have closed.
10. Entries will be judged based on their originality and creativity. The prizes are not tied to any of the individual Competition Posts, and the Promoter may in its discretion decide which entries are the most original or creative, regardless of when the entries are made or to which Competition Post they relate. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. All of the winners will be notified by Facebook private message no later than Wednesday 7th November 2018.
12. If the winner cannot be contacted with 72 hours from the time of the private message referred to in clause 11, the Promoter reserves the right to select and notify a different winner.
13. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged and cannot be redeemed for cash.
14. If any component of the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or any part of it for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. The use of prizes may be subject to, or governed by third party terms and conditions, and it is a condition of acceptance of any prize that winners accept and comply with such terms and conditions.
16. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
18. To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees regarding the competition and any prizes, including any warranties, representations or guarantees which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the competition. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), the Promoter and partners and related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) exclude all liability for any loss, damage or personal injury, whether direct or indirect, special or consequential.
19. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this competition, entrants agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, royalty-free, licence to the Promoter to use and sub-licence the use of any copyright or other intellectual property rights in and to the entry submitted and any related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. Entrants warrant that entry content is lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit entrants as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights an entrant may have as an author of content.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of New South Wales, Australia, in connection with disputes concerning the competition.
22. Facebook will be used to advertise or promote the competition. By entering the competition, entrants agree that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook; and to release Facebook from all liability in relation to this competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook.
The Promoter is:
Masterpet Australia Pty Ltd. Lot 2, 31 Topham Rd Smeaton Grange NSW 2567.
ABN: 80 000 333 353
The Promoter collects your personal information to assist us in providing the goods or services you have requested, to process your competition entries and to improve our products and services. We may be in touch via Facebook to let you know about Vitapet goods, services, or promotions which may be of interest to you. Your information will not be transferred or sold to third party businesses regarding future promotions or offers.