Universal Store – Win a Flight to Reunite for Christmas valued at up to $5,000 AUD plus a $1, 000 Universal Store Gift card
Fly Home For Christmas with Universal Store Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Universal Store Pty Ltd (ABN 89 085 003 158) of Unit 6 / 2 Jenner Street, Nundah, QLD, 4012, Australia (Promoter).
3. Entry is only open to residents of Australia.
4. Employees of the Promoter or any related body corporate and their immediate families, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. The Promotion commences at 09.00am AEST on 28th November 2018 and closes at 12:00am AEST on 9th December 2018 (Promotional Period).
6. There are two methods to enter, eligible entrants must during the Promotional Period either: (a) Enter via social media by;
a. Following Universal Store on Instagram (@UniversalStore)
b. Tell us who you want to fly home for Christmas and why in either the video or caption posted to Instagram, tagging #UniversalStoreComeTogether
(b) Enter via digital form;
a. Go to the competition form at www.universalstore.com/cometogethercomp
b. Fill in your details and tell us why in 25 words or less who you want to fly home for Christmas.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries per person are not permitted.
9. Use of a false account will disqualify an entry.
SELECTION OF WINNER
10. The Win a Flight to Reunite for Christmas #UniversalStoreComeTogether Competition is a game of skill, there is no chance or lottery and a judging process will be entered into for winner selection.
11. There will be one (1) winner selected by a panel of judges from the total entrants at Universal Store Head Office on 10th December 2018 on or before 5pm.
12. The selected winners validity will be confirmed as outlined in Eligibility before they can win the prizes.
13. The winners will be notified via Instragram within 2 days of being selected.
14. Each entry will be judged by the Art Director, Social Media Co-Ordinator and Marketing Manager at Universal Store. Entries will be judged on creative merit, storytelling skills originality and alignment with the Universal Store Come Together Christmas Campaign. All valid entries received during the promotion period will be entered into the competition. The Promoter retains the absolute discretion to require any entrant to provide proof of residency at the Household address and proof of age shown on their entry before awarding a prize. If the winner does not meet this eligibility criteria the prize will be redrawn.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries at any time during or after the promotional period, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
16. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(a) Inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
(b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they were incorrectly posted or misdirected, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
(c) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
(d) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
(e) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, the Competition Partner or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
(f) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under either Promoter’s control);
(g) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference.
17. The winner has 48 hours from the time they are notified to respond claiming their prize, otherwise the prize will be redrawn.
18. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Win a Flight to Reunite for Christmas #UniversalStoreComeTogether Competition prize, includes:
• One (1) prize, valued up to $6,000 AUD
• Winner is awarded:
o one (1) return flight to reunite with loved ones for Christmas up to the value of $5000.
o one (1) $1,000 Universal Store Gift Card.
20. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable marketing activities relating to the prize.
21. The prize will be awarded and fulfilled by the Promoter.
22. The prize, or any portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
23. By entering the competition, the prize winner agrees to the use of their name, entry and image for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
24. The Promoter will hold an entrants’ personal information in a secure manner in accordance with their respective Privacy Policies (copies of which can be found at www.universalstore.com/privacy-policy for an indefinite period). A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.