Universal Pictures Australia – Win a Swarovski Prize Pack & Double Pass to See The Film (prize valued at $248)
Universal Pictures Last Christmas Promotion 1 / 2
Universal Pictures International Australasia Pty Ltd
Last Christmas Movie Promotion
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is
deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Only entries which are submitted and comply with these
conditions of entry may take part in this competition.
2. The Promoter is Universal Pictures International Australasia Pty Ltd (A.B.N 44 122 951 099) of Level 32,
580 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
3. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia except employees of the Universal Pictures
International Australasia Pty Ltd, its agents and the immediate family of those employees. Age
restrictions will be stated in individual terms and conditions developed for each promotion during the
period of these terms and conditions. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age. Any guest of a prize
winner under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian and that parent/guardian must be
at least 18 years of age.
4. Competition starts on 12:00pm midday AEST on Monday 4th November 2019 and ends 23:59 AEST on
Friday 15th November 2019.
5. To enter, participants are required to go to the competition website
(https://lastchristmascompetition.splashthat.com) fill out their details and tell us in 25 words or less what
you’re most looking forward to this Christmas.
6. Winners will be determined by a panel of judges based on the most creative response.
7. There will be one (1) winner in total. The winner will receive 1 x Swarovski Sparkling Dance Heart
Necklace (RRP $149) and 1 x Swarovski Remix Collection Forever Strand (RRP $99). Total prize value is
8. Prize values are based on recommended retail prizes and are correct at the date of printing individual
promotion terms and conditions (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any
change in prize value between now and the ultimate date individual prizes are taken.
9. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the prize winner does not or is not able to take the prize, the
prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
10. All entries must be received by 23:59 AEST on Friday 15th November 2019. No entries will be accepted
after the close date. Entries must be correct, complete and comprehensible. Entries become the property
of the promoter and will not be returned.
11. Winners will be judged at Universal Pictures Australia, Level 32, 580 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
at 10:00 AEST on Monday 18th November 2019.
12. The winner will be the entrant whose entry is judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter to
be the most creative from all entries received. The competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part
in determining the winner.
13. The judges’ decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
14. Winners will be notified on Facebook within 1 day of the draw.
15. To claim their prize, prize winner may be required to provide supporting identification. If the winner, for
any reason, does not take any element of the prize, then the winner forfeits the prize, with no
compensation or further liability of the Promoter.
16. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Winner(s) cannot change,
vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies, are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death
whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained
in connection with this competition, the use of a prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of
the Promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent
that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
– 2 –
Universal Pictures Last Christmas Promotion 2 / 2
18. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by
computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes
beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity
or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify
any individual who tampers with the entry process.
19. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which changes the result or prevents or
hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural
disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its discretion cancel the event and
recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to any government regulation.
20. All entries become the property of the Promoter (“we/us”) on receipt and we reserve the right to use any
personal information provided by an entrant (“you”) to enter you in the competition and conduct the
http://www.universalpictures.com/legal/privacy.html. If you do not provide us with all or part of the
personal information requested we may not be able to enter you into the competition. You may access
your personal information held by us by contacting us using the contact details provided in these terms
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Facebook/Instatgram/Twitter. You are providing your information to Universal Pictures Australia and not
to Facebook/Instatgram/Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of this