UNiDAYS – Win a Pair of $500 Redballoon Vouchers (prize valued at $500)
“UNiDAYS refer a Friend ” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The promoter is Unidays Pty Limited (ABN 53 605 977 231) of 2000, NSW (“Promoter”).
2. Entry is only open to NSW, VIC, ACT and QLD residents aged 16 years or over who are
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further,
the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and
Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further
agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with
this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following:
spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption),
parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother,
sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
5. Entries into the promotion open at 9:00am AEDST on 01/04/2019 and close at 5:00pm
AEST on 28/04/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals (“Referrers”) must complete the following steps during the
a. Visit myunidaysreferral.com.au and follow the prompts to the promotion
b. submit the requested details including first name, last name, phone
number, postcode and email address when they will then be provided
with a unique referral link;
c. copy the unique referral link and send to their nominated friend
(“Referred Friend”), who must then click on the link and submit their
details including first name, last name, phone number, postcode and
email address. For the removal of doubt, only once a Referred Friend has
submitted their details in full (first name, last name, phone number,
postcode and email address) will an entry become valid.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per
Referred Friend; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance
with entry requirements.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Referrers
and Referred Friends (including a Referrer’s and Referred Friend’s identity, age and place of
residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered
with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to
jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted
at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages
or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Referrer or Referred Friend, the Promoter
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Referrer and
11. The draw will take place at Peazie, 2/27 St Edmonds Road, Prahran VIC 3181 at
2:30pm AEDST on 29/04/2019. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2)
business days of the draw and names of the winners will be published on
myunidaysreferral.com.au on 03/05/2019.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first five (5) valid joint entries drawn will each win a Red Balloon gift card for the
Referrer and Referred Friend, valued at $500 each.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the
prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize
(or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
15. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute
the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority.
16. Total prize pool value is $5,000.
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash.
18. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 03/06/2019 at the same time and
place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners
will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be
published at myunidaysreferral.com.au on 05/06/2019.
19. Referrers and Referred Friends consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image
and/or voice in the event they are winners (including photograph, film and/or recording of the
same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of
promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products
manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or
fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Referrer or Referred Friend; or (b) to modify,
suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any
automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an
entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries
submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise
due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess
of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the
advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition
and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar
consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable
Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-
Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and
agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is
not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or referral that is late, lost,
altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due
to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize
value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a
Referrer or Referred Friend; or (f) use of the prize.
27. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) when provided in order to conduct the
promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not
limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to
Australian regulatory authorities. Participation is conditional on providing this PI. The
www.myunidays.com/privacy-policy. In addition to any use that may be outlined in the
advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity,
research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning
how Referrers and Referred Friends may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how
Referrers and Referred Friends may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy
Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All
entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose Referrers’
and Referred Friends’ personal information to any entity outside of Australia.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03721