Treasury Brisbane – purchase a From Treasury with Love Valentine’s Day Hotel Package & – Win a $1000 Tiffany & Co Gift Voucher (prize valued at $1,000)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY – $1,000 Tiffany & Co. Gift Card Giveaway
Promoter: The Promoter is The Star Entertainment QLD Limited ABN 78 010 741 045 trading as
Treasury Brisbane, 159 William Street, Brisbane QLD 4001, ph. (07) 3306 8888 (“Treasury”).
1. The Promotion will commence at 5.00pm Tuesday 16 January, 2018 and finish 2.00pm Tuesday 13
February 2018, or until packages sell out, whichever comes first. All times are listed in Australian Eastern
Standard Times. (“Promotion Period”).
3. One (1) Prize Draw will be held at the Treasury Hotel Event Sales office (“Draw Location”) on
Tuesday 13 February, 2018 at 3.00pm (“Draw Day”)
4. One (1) winner (“Winner”) will be randomly selected from the bookings list.
5. Participation in the Promotion is open to all persons who:
a. are 18 years of age or older;
b. purchase a From Treasury with Love Valentine’s Day Hotel Package;
c. are not the subject of an exclusion direction or self-exclusion order pursuant to the Casino Control Act
1982 (Qld); and
d. are not the subject of a Withdrawal of Licence (WOL) from The Star Gold Coast or Treasury Brisbane.
6. People who meet the above conditions and continue to satisfy the conditions during the Promotion
Period are referred to as an “Eligible Entrant” and will be entitled to enter the Promotion.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any person entry in the Promotion.
8. To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must purchase a From Treasury with Love Valentine’s Day
9. The Eligible Entrant’s From Treasury with Love Valentine’s Day Hotel Package booking details
(“Entry”) will then be exported from the booking system prior to the Prize Draw.
10. Eligible Entrants are eligible to receive a maximum of (1) Entry in the Promotion.
11. At the Prize Draw, one (1) valid Entry will be drawn randomly from an Excel spreadsheet by a
representative of the Promoter. (“Winner”)
12. The Winner will be contacted by the Promoter using the contact details provided on the Entry.
13. A representative of the Promoter will provide the Winner with relevant contact details and information
to organise the date to redeem the Prize. The Prize redemption date is subject to availability.
14. If the Promoter is unsuccessful in contacting the first drawn Winner after a period of 3 days, a redraw
will take place until a Winner is found.
15. The prize winner, subject to compliance with these Conditions of Entry, will win a $1,000 Tiffany &
Co. gift voucher.
16. The total prize pool for the Promotion is $1,000 (“Prize Pool”)
18. The prize is valid for redemption at all Tiffany & Co. stores in Australia.
19. The prize is non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
20. If the Winner fails to claim their prize after the 12 month validity period, the Prize will be forfeited in
whole and no substitute will be offered.
21. Directors, management and employees of The Star Entertainment Group of companies (including any
related body corporate as defined in the Corporations Act 2001) or of any suppliers or agencies associated
with this Promotion and their ‘immediate families’ are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. For the
purposes of this clause, ‘immediate families’ of an employee means the person’s spouse and family
members residing at the same premises as the employee. The Star Entertainment Group comprises, but is
not limited to the businesses of The Star, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Casino & Hotel.
22. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for alternate prizes. Any tax
liability or implication which attaches to a prize is the responsibility of the selected member claiming that
23. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed (including, but not
limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or
damage due to negligence or technical or mechanical malfunction) by an Eligible Entrant in relation to
entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prizes offered (except that which cannot
be excluded by law) except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these terms and
conditions by the Promoter or the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter. To avoid any
doubt, the Promoter shall not be liable for loss caused by technical and mechanical malfunction which is
outside the control of the Promoter.
24. Conduct of the entire Promotion, including decisions on the eligibility of persons to enter and validity
of entry and prizes, shall be the responsibility of the Promoter.
25. To the extent that a situation or issue arises for which these terms and conditions make no provision or
in relation to which the relevant terms and conditions are unclear, the Promoter reserves the right to make
a decision regarding such situation or issue which is not inconsistent with these terms and conditions in its
sole and absolute discretion.
26. While the Promoter intends to conduct the Promotion as offered, the Promoter reserves the right to
cancel or change the Promotion or a prize offered in the Promotion if it can no longer continue the
Promotion or offer a prize due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or non-received entries. The Promoter does not
guarantee the continuous or fault-free operation of the entry processes, including entry validating and
receipting processes, during the Promotion.
28. Any Eligible Entrant who tampers, or attempts to tamper, with the entry processes or tampers, or
attempts to tamper with the processes used for the draws or who submits an entry which is not valid in
accordance with these terms will be subject to disqualification at the discretion of the Promoter.
29. The Winner may be asked to participate in publicity or advertising at the request of the Promoter.
Participation in any such publicity or advertising is at the sole discretion of the Winner. The name of the
Winner will not be published without their consent.
30. Participation in the Promotion indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions governing the
Promotion. These terms and conditions will be available on the Treasury website throughout the
31. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion
and for internal research purposes. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your
personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. No other use of this information
will be made without the consent of the entrant. If you do not provide your personal information, the
Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any
information should be directed to the Promoter at its address set out below.
32. By participating in this Promotion, each Eligible Entrants entry/entries becomes the property of the
Promoter and may be used for the Promoter’s business analysis purposes in accordance with the
Promoter’s privacy statement which can be viewed at www.treasurybrisbane.com.au. Privacy law allows
Eligible Entrants to access their personal information held by the Promoter in certain circumstances.
Failure to supply the personal information requested may result in an entry being deemed invalid.