Toymate – Win One of Five Prize Packs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
O C T O B E R 2 0 1 9 ” 1 ”
Terms and Conditions for entry to win one of five prize packs
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions.
The promoter is Clean Energy Council Pty Ltd (ABN 84 127 102 443) of 222 Exhibition Street,
2. This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be
individually judged by a panel of two or more representatives from either the Clean Energy
Council or the Australian Wind Alliance, based upon individual creative merit. The judges’
decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Only amateur photographers are eligible to enter the Promotion. An amateur photographer is
defined as any photographer who earns less than $10,000 a year from the sale of
photographs or photographic services. Entry is open to persons who are residents of Australia
and aged 18 years and over. Only one entry is permitted per person. Employees of the
Promoter or any of the clean energy projects participating in Clean Energy Open Day and their
immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, entrants must submit an original photo of a wind turbine/wind farm, solar farm or
other large-scale renewable energy project (such as a hydro power plant) in Australia (the
content) labelled with #cleanenegryopenday between 15 and 27 October 2019. Entries close
11:59 pm AEDT 27 October 2019.
5. Entries must be submitted through the entrant’s own social media account. Multiple entries of
the same photo will be disqualified. Entrants must also ensure that any images submitted are
taken in accordance with public access granted by clean energy project operators. Entrants
must warrant that the submission of the Content does not infringe the intellectual property
rights of any third party. Entrants must warrant that the Content they are submitting is their
own work and that they own the copyright for it. By entering the competition, all entrants will
be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
6. There are five prizes each consisting of a $100 Visa gift card and a set of three (3) A3 The
next resources boom posters, with a total value of $150. Prizes are not transferable or
exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in
the value of the prize.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an
entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with
these Terms and Conditions.
8. The Entrant grants to the Promoter and the Australian Wind Alliance licence to use,
reproduce, edit and distribute for third party use material submitted in for association with
Clean Energy Open Day and or any other promotion, marketing or publicity purposes.
9. Entries will be judged at the Clean Energy Council offices on 29 October 2019. The winners
will be notified by Direct Message on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing
date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification,
we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR CLEAN OPEN DAY SOCIAL MEDIA PHOTO COMPETITION ENTRY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CLEAN OPEN DAY SOCIAL MEDIA PHOTO COMPETITION ENTRY
O C T O B E R 2 0 1 9 ” 2 ”
10. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed
or administered by, or associated with, any Social Media Platform Operator. The Clean
Energy Council agrees, and each Entrant must agree to adhere to the terms and conditions
and promotions guidelines of each Social Media Platform Operator which are available to view
online on their social media platforms.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without
notice. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage
(including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in
relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.