Tooheys – Win 1 of 10 Nsw Blues Ultimate Prize Packs (prize valued at $1,080)
Full Terms and Conditions
TOOHEYS Ultimate State of Origin Pack 2018
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants
agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of New South Wales who are 18 years and over. Employees and their
immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies, sponsorship partners and venues/outlets
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences at 12:00 EST on 06/06/2018 and closes at 23:59 EST on 12/06/2018
4. To enter, entrants must do the following during the Promotional Period:
(i) visit www.tooheys.com.au/win-the-ultimate-2018-state-of-origin-pack/ to
access the online entry form, then fully complete all sections of the online
entry form (including first name, last name, address, date of birth, email
address and mobile number);
(ii) Answer the following question on the online entry form in 25 words or less:
“Who is your favourite ‘Old Buck’ NSW Blues player and why?”; and
(iii) if entrants are not already a Tooheys Club member and have not opted-in to
receive marketing communications, agree to become a ‘Tooheys Club
member’ and opt-in to receive marketing communications from Tooheys; and
(iv) submit the online entry form.
5. Limit applies of one (1) entry per person.
6. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). All
entries will be judged individually on their merits based on originality of the Favourite Old Buck
NSW player. The best 10 entries, as determined by the judges, will each receive a prize.
7. Judging will take place at 12.00 EST on 13/06/2018 at Lion–Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd, Level
7, 68 York Street, Sydney 2000. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the
8. There are ten (10) prizes available to be won as part of this promotion, (each an “Ultimate
State of Origin Pack”). Each prize consists of one (1) Ultimate State of Origin Pack containing
the prize components stated in the table below.
Ultimate State of Origin Pack Total RRP
One (1) framed 2018 NSW Blues jersey signed by players of the team $500
Two (2) Diamond category tickets to 2018 Holden State of Origin Series – Game II, to be
held at ANZ Stadium (Edwin Flack Ave, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127) on 24/07/2018
Two (2) Tooheys New branded NSW Blues shirts $59.90
One (1) Tooheys New branded Steeden replica NRL ball $19.95
Total prize value $1,159.85
9. Total RRP value of all prizes in the promotion = $11,598.50. All other ancillary costs including
but not limited to insurance, taxes (excluding GST), meals, drinks, travel, transfers and any and
all other expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
10. Winners will be notified by email on or by 15/06/2018. Winners must confirm acceptance of
the prize by return email no later than 12:00 EST on 17/06/2018 with their full name, date of
birth, delivery address, email address and contact number. All prizes, excluding the 2018 signed
jerseys, will be delivered to winners within seven (7) days of the draw or any second chance
draw (as applicable). The 2018 NSW Blues signed jerseys will be delivered to the winners on or
before 30 September 2018. All delivery times are subject to any processing or delivery delays.
Winners will be notified of any delay.
11. The names of winners will be published on www.tooheys.com.au/win on 15/06/2018.
12. If any prize remains unclaimed in accordance with clause 10 or is otherwise forfeited despite the
Promoter making all reasonable efforts to notify the winner, the Promoter may deem any winner
as ineligible to receive the prize. In that event, will reconvene the judges on [insert date] at the
same time and place as the first judging in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. The next
most original entry, as determined in the discretion of the judges, will be deemed the replacement
13. Any replacement winner will be notified by email by 18/06/2018. Any replacement winner must
accept the prize by return email by 12pm on18/06/2018. The name/s of replacement winner/s
will be published on www.tooheys.com.au/win on 18/06/2018.
14. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s
decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other
communications. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any
failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury in
connection with the conduct of the promotion whether as a result of:
(a) technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, technical
website malfunctions or glitches; or
(b) acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of the Promoter’s servants or
agents involved in the conduct of this promotion.
In the event of such problems or conduct, the Promoter may (subject to relevant state and
territory lottery regulations and where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery
authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
16. If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s
control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the
Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners
will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize
has been substituted at equal or greater value.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and
any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion.
Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves
the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information,
conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in
manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of
the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the
Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel,
terminate or suspend the promotion.
18. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual
property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that the Promoter has an unrestricted,
irrevocable, transferable, divisible right and licence to use and modify their entry for the purposes
of the Promoter’s business without the payment of any further fee or compensation. The entrant
agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this
arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law,
entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise
infringe any moral rights in their entry.
19. Entrants further warrant and agree that:
(c) they will not submit an entry that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, derogatory,
pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing,
threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or
gender, unsuitable for persons under the age of 18 years, or otherwise unsuitable for
(d) all of the entry has been personally created by them, and does not breach any
intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party;
(e) they have full authority to grant the Promoter the rights referred to in these Terms &
(f) they will indemnify the Promoter against all loss, damage and liabilities arising from a
breach of any of the warranties in these Terms & Conditions.
20. The prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of third parties, including New South Wales
Rugby League – ABN 11 002 704 761 (each “Third Party Prize Supplier”). The Promoter is not
responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the
conduct of any Third Party Prize Suppliers or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or
using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful
misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law
21. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage prize if it would
breach any relevant laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating
to the Code of Practice for Responsible Service of Alcohol. The Promoter supports the
responsible service of alcohol.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that
they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the
purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products
manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter publishing their name and/or associated entry on the
Promoter’s website and associated social media pages including Facebook.
24. Any personal property rights in entries are owned by the Promoter. Details from entries will be
collected and used for the purpose of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure
to third parties, including local lottery authorities, for the purpose of processing and conducting
the promotion) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this
promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the
Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any
media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or
payment to the entrant. Entrants may access, change and/or update their personal information
during office hours.
25. The Promoter is Lion–Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd (ABN 13 008 596 370) of Level 7, 68 York
Street, Sydney NSW 2000.