Ticketmaster – Competition (prize valued at $159)
Conditions of Entry – Win a double pass to see The Sisters Of Mercy at Forum Melbourne, The
Tivoli Brisbane or The Gov Adelaide.
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering into or
participating in the competition, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is Ticketmaster Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN 49 089 258 837) and Ticketmaster Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN 49
089 258 837) “trading as Ticketweb” of Level 5, 364 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000.
3. The competition begins at 3pm (Melbourne time) on Thursday 04 July and concludes at 5pm (Melbourne time) on
Thursday 18 July.
4. Entry is open to all residents of Australia (excluding ACT), excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate
families or any organisation, contractor or agent associated with the competition. Persons under 18 years of age must
obtain the prior permission of a parent or legal guardian to enter the competition. For the avoidance of doubt, any
other age restrictions notified by the Promoter as part of the instructions or information on how to enter the
competition apply to restrict entry into, or participation in, the competition.
5. The prize is a double pass to see The Sisters Of Mercy at Forum Melbourne, The Tivoli Brisbane or The Gov Adelaide.
Total prize is valued at $159.80. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The
Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of equal or greater value at any time if the prize becomes
6. To enter, fill out the form attached to this competition. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all
valid competition entries received.
7. The draw will take place at 10am (Melbourne time) on Friday 19 July 2019 at Level 5, 364 Lonsdale Street,
Melbourne, Victoria 3000.
8. The winner(s) will be notified by email. If the winner(s) cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is, then the entry will
be forfeited. Subject to applicable law, the Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to
distribute any unclaimed prizes. If, for any reason whatsoever (including but not limited to the interruption,
cancellation or postponement of an event or a change in the personal circumstances of the winner), a winner is not
able to use a ticket issued as a prize, the winner will not be entitled to any cash or alternative tickets in lieu of that
9. All determinations of the Promoter in connection with the competition are made at its absolute discretion and are
final. The Promoter will not enter into correspondence or discussions with any entrant regarding the result of the
competition or any other decision of the Promoter in connection with the competition.
10. Each prize is issued subject to any terms and conditions applicable to that prize. For the avoidance of doubt, any
ticket issued as a prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the Promoter (as the ticketing agent), the venue at
which the relevant event is held and the producer or promoter of the relevant event.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and proof of the
validity of entry. The type of proof that is acceptable is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If the winner doesn’t or
can’t provide appropriate proof, the winner will forfeit the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any
entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these
conditions of entry.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter
reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in
accordance with these conditions of entry.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to
indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability
which cannot be excluded by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law).
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines,
computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic
congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to
participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in, or downloading of any
materials in connection with, the competition.
15. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs,
tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter
which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, the
Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to
cancel, modify or suspend the competition (subject to applicable laws).
(available at www.ticketweb.com.au/aboutus/privacy-policy.html). Any personal information collected will be used
by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition (including, without limitation, for the purpose of issuing
prizes to winners). Personal information may be disclosed to organisations, contractors and agents associated with the
competition (including but not limited to the person or organisation providing the prize). If an entrant does not provide
the personal information requested, the entrant will not be able to enter into, or participate in, the competition or
receive a prize if that entrant is a winner.
17. A NSW Trade Promotion Lottery permit, under section 4B of the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1901, has been issued:
permit number LMPT/18/03910 (Expires 26 Nov 2019). It is a requirement of this permit that no individual prize exceeds
$1,000 and total value of prizes do not exceed $100,000.