The Good Guys – Win a New Samsung Quickdrive™ Washing Machine From The Good Guys (prize valued at $1,499)
The Good Guys ‘Samsung QuickDrive ‘ Competition
Full Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
To be eligible to enter the ‘Samsung QuickDrive ‘ Facebook competition, entrants must:
Complete the relevant entry form online at www.thegoodguys.com.au/win-samsung-
Competition is open between 8.00am AEST Wednesday 11 April 2018 until 11.59pm AEST
Tuesday 1 May 2018 (“Competition Period”).
There is a total of five (5) Samsung 8.5kg QuickDrive Front Load Washers (model number:
WW85M64FOPW) to give away, valued at $1,499.00 each (The Good Guys ticket price as at
TOTAL PRIZE POOL VALUED AT: $7,495.00 (The Good Guys ticket price as at 10/4/18).
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on How to Enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in
this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in
conjunction with any other The Good Guys offer.
2. All entries must be received by 11.59pm AEST Tuesday 1 May 2018. Entries received or
submitted after this date/time will be invalid.
3. Promotion is only open to Australian permanent residents. Any entrants under the age
of 18 must seek permission from their parent or legal guardian before entering.
4. Multiple entries are not permitted, only one entry per email address will be allowed.
5. Entries will be judged in the week following the competition period by The Good Guys at
15 Vaughan Street, Essendon Fields VIC 3041 and the winners will be notified via email
6. The winner must provide a valid Australian residential address via email within five (5)
business days of receiving notification via email and/or phone in order to receive their
prize which will be delivered by Thursday 31 May 2018.
7. Winners’ first name and first initial of surname will be published on The Good Guys
website at www.thegoodguys.com.au/winners no later than 3 working days after all
winners have been notified and for a minimum of 28 days.
8. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the entrant must comply with all the terms
9. Products shown are for illustration purposes only, products may vary.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not
received by the Promoter or delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or
for any other reason.
11. Employees of any The Good Guys stores (and their immediate families) and agencies
associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of
the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural
or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece,
nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and of
entrant (including proof of an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to
disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms
and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to
enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the
person who has submitted the entry provided that the person is an Australian resident
over the age of 18 years. Prizes will only be awarded to the account holder of the
nominated email address used to submit their entry. The winner therefore must be, in
each case, the email account holder.
14. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the
entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any
information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any
unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper
conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other
compensation from such an offender are reserved.
17. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason including due to infection by computer virus,
bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, website
maintenance or any causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
(a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory
authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
18. Any cost associated with accessing and entering the Competition online is the Entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any
automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant
to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by
that Entrant invalid.
19. By submitting an entry for the competition, the entry becomes the property of the
Promoter and the entrant is deemed to have given consent for the Promoter to contact
the entrant and for the entry to be published free of charge in all media, including
television and internet, for all purposes The Good Guys wishes. The Promoter reserves
the right to announce the winner to the public, by first name and surname. This may be
announced on any media, including social media channels, website or print publications.
20. If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves
the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize to the equal value
and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash.
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its
officers, employees and agents) shall incur no liability (including due to negligence), for
any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether
direct, indirect, special or consequential to any person or property, arising in any way
out of the Competition. The promoter is committed to maintaining your privacy, and we
want you to understand how we use and manage your data. The Promoter collects
personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose,
disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, offer suppliers
and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities; entry is conditional on providing
23. The Promoter and their subsidiaries and companies assume no responsibility for any
error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission;
communications; line failure; theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or
alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
24. The Promoter of the Competition is The Good Guys Discount Warehouses (Australia) Pty
Ltd (ABN 48 004 880 657) of 15 Vaughan St, Essendon Fields VIC 3041.
25. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated
with, Facebook. You are providing your information to The Promoter and not to
Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes as disclosed in
the above terms and conditions.
26. If you have any questions please email email@example.com