The Gift of Giving – Win a Christmas bouquet for yourself and a $1,000 donation to the charity of your choice
Interflora Christmas 2018 The Gift of Giving Competition T&Cs
1. The Promoter of the Interflora ‘Christmas 2018 Woobox Competition’ (“The Promotion”) is Interflora Australian Unit Limited (“Interflora Australia”) 4-12 St Edmonds Road, Prahran Victoria 3181.
2. Participating in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
3. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
4. The Promotion is open to Australian residents where the delivery address is within Australia.
5. No purchase is required to enter.
6. The Promotion commences on Monday 3rd December 2018 at 10:00am AEDT and closes on Wednesday 12th December at 11:59:59PM AEDT (“Promotional Period”).
7. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the entry form and answer the promotional question.
8. Entries in any other form are not permitted.
9. Entrants are permitted to enter once.
10. Entries generated by script, macro, bot or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
11. Entries must be submitted in the English language only.
12. Once submitted, entries may not be altered or deleted.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to alter at its absolute discretion the Promotional Period.
14. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify:
a. Any entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the entry process;
b. Any entries that the Promoter considers manipulative, unrepresentative or disproportionate;
c. Any individuals found entering who corrupt or affect, or attempt to corrupt or affect, the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the entry process
15. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
16. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
Determining and notifying the winners
17. There will be one prize winner.
18. The winner of the Promotion will be selected on Friday 14th December 2018 and the winner will be notified via email on Friday 14th December 2018 at 3pm AEDT.
19. The most creative entry will be deemed the prize winner.
20. The decision of The Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding results and the awarding of the prize.
21. Entrants consent to have their names and entries posted to the Interflora Australia Facebook page if they win.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to decide whether or not to publish entrants’ names and entries to the Interflora Australia Facebook page.
23. Once notified, the winner agrees to respond in a timely manner with address and delivery details.
24. If the winner has not responded by 9am AEDT Wednesday 19th December 2018, they will forfeit the prize and a runner up will be chosen. If the runner up has not responded by 9am Friday 21st December 2018, the runner up winner forfeits their prize.
Prizes and claiming prizes
25. There is one prize to be won. The prize is: a bouquet of Interflora flowers delivered, and a donation of $1,000 to the charity of the winner’s choice.
26. The floral bouquet will be ‘Festive Blooms’ from the Interflora Australia 2018 Christmas Collection valued at $101.50 delivered. This can be sent to the winner or their chosen recipient.
27. Donation will be one lump sum of $1,000 (including GST) made in the winner’s name. Charity must be a registered non-profit charity within Australia, as chosen by the winner in their entry. Charity must be able to provide tax invoice as proof of donation. Interflora reserves the right to request another charity from winner if tax invoice will not be provided by nominated charity. This donation may be administered anytime between time of draw and 31st January 2018. Winner will be posted a certificate recognising the donation made in their name to their selected charity.
28. After the Promoter has sent the prizes, the Promoter is not responsible for prizes that have been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
29. The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable.
30. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
31. All terms in Interflora’s standard Delivery Policy apply. Delivery is subject to local conditions and is not guaranteed to restricted delivery areas. Delivery is not guaranteed on Saturdays, Sundays, or Public Holidays. Delivery is also subject to Interflora Australia’s Christmas 2018 delivery policy including cut-off times for pre-Christmas delivery.
32. Employees and Directors of Interflora Australia or agencies associated with the Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following:
c. De-facto spouse
d. Child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption)
t. First cousin
33. The Promoter’s decision concerning any aspect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if:
a. For any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned
b. If the promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion is affected.
c. If the determination of the winners or delivery of the prize is prevented or hindered by any event outside Interflora Australia’s control subject to approval by relevant state regulatory authorities.
35. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect results of the entrants participation in the promotion.
36. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
a. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate, award prizes.
b. The Promoter may use this information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services.
c. The Promoter may also use this information to contact entrants who have opted to subscribe to receive newsletters from the Promoter.