The Albion Hotel 20 Days of Christmas giveaways – Will Be Announced After 8pm The Same Day
“BRACKEN RIDGE PLAZA CHRISTMAS SPEND & WIN” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Jones Lang Lasalle (Vic) Pty Limited (ABN 28 004 582 423) of Level 21 600
Bourke St Melbourne VIC 3000. Telephone: (03) 9672 6666.
3. Entry is only open to QLD residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian
approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these
Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a
further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Bracken Ridge Plaza and agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the
following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by
adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew,
brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 02/12/2019 and ends at 12:00pm local time on 30/12/2019
(“Promotional Period”). The Promotion will be conducted at Bracken Ridge Plaza, Cnr of
Telegraph and Norris Roads, Bracken Ridge, QLD 4017 (“Participating Centre”). There will
be four (4) weekly draws conducted for this promotion.
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Spend any amount in a single transaction in any retailer operating within the
Participating Centre (“Qualifying Transaction”). Upon making a Qualifying
Transaction, individuals are eligible to receive a promotional entry form. If an
entry form is not automatically handed to an individual upon making a
Qualifying Transaction, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one; and
Complete the entry form in full by inputting the requested details (including full
name, date of birth, contact phone number, email address and retailer of
Qualifying Transaction) and place it in the entry barrel located in the
Participating Centre (near the promotional display).
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached
any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful
or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to
enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s
legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per
Qualifying Transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance
with entry requirements.
10. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase.
Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute
discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of
any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the
purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. There will be four (4) draws conducted for this promotion. Entries close for each draw at 12pm
local time on the dates specified in the table below. All draws will take place at the Participating
Centre at 12:01pm local time on the dates specified in the table below. Non-winning entries in
each draw will be entered into any subsequent draws. Winners will be notified by email and
Draw Entries close Draw date
1 09/12/19 09/12/19
2 16/12/19 16/12/19
3 23/12/19 23/12/19
4 30/12/19 30/12/19
13. The first valid entry drawn in Draw 1 will win an Apple watch series 5 space grey aluminium
case, valued at AUD $699.
14. The first valid entry drawn in Draw 2 will win a Weber Q premium gas barbecue, valued at AUD
15. The first valid entry drawn in Draw 3 will win a Breville Nespresso Creatista plus Coffee
Machine, valued at AUD $543.
16. The first valid entry drawn in Draw 4 will win a Samsung series 7 50″ 4k UHD TV, valued at
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s
nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by
the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
20. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize
with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a
21. Total prize pool value is up to AUD $2,616.00.
22. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise
23. An unclaimed prize draw may take place on 30/03/20 at 12pm local time at the same place as
the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, to award any prizes, if
unclaimed by this time. The winners, if any, will be notified by email and phone.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event
they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an
unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including
any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the
25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not
limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate
or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in QLD (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by
law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its
respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any
personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not
under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c)
any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after
their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
28. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may,
for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors,
service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is
conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also use and handle PI as set out in its
indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity,
research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the
update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy
Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries
become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose PI to any entity outside of