TFE Hotels – Win 1 of 20 One Night Stays at Any Tfe Hotel In Australia Or New Zealand
TFE Hotels 2018 Survey
Competition Terms and
1. The Promoter is Intuitive Solutions Pty Ltd (Intuitive Solutions) (ABN
69 091 254 670) Suite 229, 838 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions
of entry. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these
terms and conditions.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 who have
been invited to participate in the TFE Hotels 2018 Survey (“eligible
entrants”). Employees of Intuitive Solutions or TFE Hotels, and their
immediate family, and its subsidiaries and related entities are not
eligible to enter.
4. The promotion commences at 9am AEDST on January 12th 2018 and
closes at 9am AEDST on January 29th 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must, within the Promotional
Period, complete and submit the TFE Hotels 2018 Survey that is
emailed to participants. There is a limit of one entry per entrant.
6. The judging will take place at 4pm AEST on January 29th 2018 at
229/838 Collins St, Docklands VIC 3008. The winner will be notified in
writing by email immediately following judging.
7. There will be twenty (20) prize-winners. The winners will be selected
by a random draw of all respondents who have completed and
submitted the TFE Hotels 2018 Survey. The first twenty entries
drawn will each receive 1 x overnight accommodation voucher, valid
at any TFE Hotels brands in Australia or New Zealand.
8. The draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The
prize is not exchangeable, transferable and non-cash prizes are not
redeemable for cash.
9. Tax implications may arise from the prize winnings. Independent
advice should be sought.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant
being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not
claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited
through ineligibility or otherwise by January 28th 2019, the Promoter
will redraw from the remaining pool of entrants and award the prize to
the first entry drawn out. The winner will be notified in writing by email
11. Personal entry details will be used by the Promoter for draw purposes
12. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is
suffered (including but not limited to indirect or a consequential loss),
or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any
prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever
resulting from incorrect details lodged by entrants.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the rules of any draw or any
prizes offered or cancel any draw if it is no longer able to run the draw
due to reasons beyond its control, subject to state legislation. The
Promoter will not be liable for any losses to any party arising from any
variation or cancellation.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate
information or for any of the equipment or programming associated
with or utilised in this draw, or for any technical error, or any
combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration
of this draw including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect,
delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone,
mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised
access to or alteration of entries.