TerryWhite Chemmart – Win a Napoleon Perdis Refined Beauty gift valued at $270
Terms & Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
To be eligible to win the competition, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, submit an entry by https://gleam.io/Y6PSd/win-a-napoleon-perdis-refined-beauty-gift via their Facebook account and answering the question, in 25 words or less “Which is your favourite Napoleon Perdis product and why?”.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Any information on how to enter the competition and prizes received by the winners of the competition form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all Australian permanent residents only. Employees, Directors and their immediate families of the Promoter, or of a TerryWhite Chemmart, Terry White Chemists, Chemmart or Chemplus store or other agencies or companies associated with this Promotion may enter the competition but are ineligible to win the competition.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights
4. Only one entry per person is permitted. If an entrant enters the competition more than once, only the first entry by the entrant will be considered by the judges for the purposes of determining the winners of the competition. However, all Entrants are eligible for a bonus entry by using their Instagram log-in details and answering the competition question using 25 words or less. It is a condition of the promotion that all entrants who enter the competition via their Instagram account must have also entered the competition via their Facebook account.
5. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
6. The competition commences at 5.00pm AEST on 10 August 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 15 August 2017. To be entered into the competition, all entries must be submitted through https://gleam.io/Y6PSd/win-a-napoleon-perdis-refined-beauty-gift (as accessed from Facebook and Instagram) by 11.59pm on 15 August 2017.
7. The most creative or engaging entry submitted during the promotion period as determined by the judge in their sole discretion will be declared the winner. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the 25 words or less question.
8. Each entry will be judged by the Digital Assets Manager. Judging will take place at 50 Park Road Milton on 16 August 2017 at 2.00pm AEST. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be contacted via their email address provided via the entry website.
9. The total prize pool value for this competition is AUS $270 as valued by the supplier, which is made up of: Lift Off Makeup Remover Wipes 10 Pack, Deluxe Peep Show Madame Curl Curl Mascara, Auto Pilot Concealer Primer, Delicious Watermelon Sugar Lip Scrub, Complimentary Instant Glamification Makeover Service Card, ADIÓS, Pores! Serum Sheet Mask, Star Gazing Eye Palette, WORK IT! Vinyl Sticker and Refined Beauty Cosmetic Bag.
10. The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a price to the equal value and/or specification subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
11. If for any reason a prize is not claimed by 23 August 2017 11:59PM AEST or the Promoter is unable to contact a winner, the prize will be awarded to another entrant determined by the judges.
12. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
13. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media, including social media, for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
14. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
17. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
18. Any and all costs associated with accessing the promotional website and/or email address or with redeeming a prize is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a user or entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies or (h) any other reason arising in any way out of or in connection with the competition.
20. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
21. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winners (and any companion/s) may be asked to sign legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter / Prize Supplier / organisers in their absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
22. The Promoter collects personal information provided by entrants to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
23. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use information provided by entrants for promotional, marketing, research, profiling and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition and opting in at the point of entry into the competition, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information in this way.
24. The laws of Australia apply to this competition to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
26. The Promoter is TerryWhite Chemmart®. TerryWhite Chemmart® is a registered trade mark of TWC IP Pty Ltd ACN 136 833 611 and used under licence by TW&CM Pty Ltd ACN 136 833 620. TerryWhite Chemmart is located at Ground Floor, 50 Park Road, Milton, QLD, Australia, 4064 ph. 07 3221 1577.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.