Tenplay – Complete your profile to win tickets to The Inbetweeners 2
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TEN.COM.AU PROMOTIONS SEPT 2013 – SEPT 2014
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to:
i. All residents of Australia
3. However, employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. These Terms and Conditions apply in conjunction with the TEN Members rules.
5. The competition will be advertised via the TENplay website.
6. Entrants must be:
i. Entry is open to all ages. However, entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
7. Participants can enter in the following way: via the TEN website http://tenplay.com.au
To be eligible to enter online, participants will be required to be a registered member of these websites. Fraudulent memberships/ entries will be deemed invalid. Viewers may register to become a member of TEN via the website. It is free to become a member. To enter, entrants will be required to provide various personal information including but not limited to name, email address, residential address, contact phone number/s, date of birth and gender for the purpose of verifying eligibility.
8. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. A limit of one entry per person only.
10. Only one prize per household will be awarded.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of
a type described in this clause.
13. Entries must be received by 23:30 (AEST) on Thursday 14 August 2014. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoters database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
14. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual service provider.
15. Entries will be taken from Monday 4 August 2014 at 11:00 (AEST) until Thursday 14 August 2014 at 23:30 (AEST/AEDT). The draw will take place at 14:00 (AEST) on Friday 15 August 2014 at Salmat Digital Pty Limited, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060. Winners will be notified by mail.
16. Prizes and values are as follows:
Twenty Five (25) Prize winners will each receive:
• Two (2) x In-season double pass^ to see THE INBETWEENERS 2, valued at $76.00 each
*^Movie passes are valid for the theatrical release period of the movie ‘Blended’ only and are subject to the prize suppliers terms and conditions as printed on passes (Not valid Saturdays after 5pm, on Cinemas Discount Day or Public Holidays).
Total prize pool is valued at $1900.00 (Inc. GST)
17. If the winner/s is under the age of 18 as at the date of the draw, an adult may be required to accompany the minor in the participation of the prize.
18. The promoter cannot guarantee the period of time that The Inbetweeners 2 will be in cinemas and this will vary by cinema location. In the event that the theatrical release period for this movie has ended prior to [August 28 2014], an alternative In-season double pass will be awarded at the discretion of the promoter.
19. Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
20. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
21. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. If for any reason any element of the prize/s becomes unavailable for any reason, which is out of the promoters control then a similar prize to equal value, will be awarded in lieu. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
22. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
23. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
24. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
25. Should an entrant’s detail change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
26. The winner/s has until 09:00 (AEST) on Friday 5 September 2014 to claim their prize. If the prize/s remain unclaimed then Subject to State Regulation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Salmat Digital, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 on Friday 5 September 2014 at 14:00 (AEST) and any winners will be notified by mail.
27. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
29. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
30. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
31. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
32. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
33. Entrants promise that entries will be original and will not infringe any third-party intellectual property rights (including copyright and trademark) and will not breach any obligation of confidentiality in entering and participating in the promotion.
34. Network Ten Pty Ltd, Salmat Digital Pty Limited and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion,
defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
35. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
36. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
37. STANDARD OPT-IN: All entries become the property of The Promoter. When an entrant enters the competition, the entrant will have an option to either tick or leave not ticked an “opt-in” box agreeing to receive electronic communications from The Promoter or The Prize Provider. If the entrant ticks the box, they will be entered into a database and The Promoter or the Prize Provider may use the entrant’s names, addresses, email and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid (unless otherwise advised by the entrant). By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used and shared for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
38. Network Ten is collecting the entrant’s personal information (online) for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winner). The entrant’s personal information may be disclosed to Salmat Digital Pty Limited for this purpose. Salmat Digital is collecting the entrant’s personal information (190 and/or SMS) for the purpose of determining the winner. If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the Promotion.
39. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
40. The Promoter is: Network TEN Pty Ltd, 1 Saunders Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009 ABN: 91 052 515 250.
Authorised under permit numbers NSW: LTPM/13/00928, ACT: ACT TP 13/03543