Telstra – Woolworths Petrol Stations buy any eligible Telstra product Enter online with a chance to appear at a prize draw and – Win 100k” (promotion) 1. (prize valued at $100,000)
Page 1 of 7
Terms and Conditions of Entry for the “Telstra Prepaid Chance to Win 100k” (Promotion)
1. Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these terms and conditions of
entry (Conditions of Entry).
2. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. The promoter is Pacific Optics PTY LTD, ABN 96 064 312 107, 18 Taree Street Burleigh Heads
QUEENSLAND 4220 (Promoter).
4. The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time
of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether
communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the
Conditions of Entry generally.
5. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the
Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the
ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be
required by the Promoter if this occurs.
6. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion
is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. Outlets participating in this Promotion are Woolworths Petrol convenience stores throughout
Australia (Participating Outlets). Participating Outlets will display promotion materials. If in doubt,
an entrant may ask staff at an outlet whether or not they are participating in the Promotion.
8. The Promotion will commence at 12.01am AEDT on 10/01/2018 and conclude at 11.59pm AEDT
on 06/02/2018 (Promotion Period).
WHO CAN ENTER
9. Entry in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related
entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated
with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in
paragraph 9(a) of these Conditions of Entry;
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on
behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph 9(b) of these Conditions of Entry includes
natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter). The Promoter is responsible for
determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
Page 2 of 7
HOW TO ENTER
10. To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) purchase a participating Telstra product (Eligible Product) from a Participating Outlet
(Qualifying Purchase) and collect their purchase receipt;
(b) visit www.tpprewards.com.au and follow the links to the Promotion site; and
(c) fully complete and submit the online Promotion entry form on the Promotion site (Online
Entry Form), including, but not limited to providing:
i.all requested personal information
ii.uploading a photo/scan of their receipt corresponding to their Qualifying Purchase
which clearly shows the store of purchase, Eligible Product purchased and time/date
of purchase, in a file type and size accepted on the Online Entry Form; and
iii.indicating their acceptance of these Conditions of Entry, (Eligible Entry).
11. The list of Eligible Products are as follows:
APN Product Description
9316423036405 TELSTRA TRIO $10 STARTER KIT
9321146044521 TELSTRA $100 PHONECARD EP
9316423002929 TELSTRA $150 PPM EP
9316423006040 TELSTRA $180 PHONECARD EP
9316423024587 TELSTRA $2 TRIO DATA SIMS
9316423024501 TELSTRA $2 TRIO MOBILE SIMS
9316423900041 TELSTRA $20 PHONECARD EP
9321146101521 TELSTRA $30 PHONECARD EP
9316423024518 TELSTRA $30 TRIO SIMS
9316423900065 TELSTRA $40 PHONECARD EP
9316423900058 TELSTRA $50 PHONECARD EP
9316423900508 TELSTRA $60 PHONECARD EP
9316423005913 TELSTRA $70 PHONECARD EP
9316423005906 TELSTRA $80 PHONECARD EP
9316423021357 TELSTRA CRUISE
9316423031707 TELSTRA ESSENTIAL 7″ TABLET
9316423029513 TELSTRA PREPAID $10
9316423018340 TELSTRA PRE-PAID $140
9316423035149 TELSTRA SLIM PLUS – SILVER
9321146160924 BIGPOND GAMES $100 PPI EP
9326629002395 BIGPOND MUSIC $20 EP
9321146160566 BIGPOND PREPAID TONES & PIC’S $20 EP
9326629002326 TELSTRA $10 GAMES EP
9326629002388 TELSTRA $10 MUSIC EP
9316423002912 TELSTRA $130 PPM EP
9326629002333 TELSTRA $20 GAMES EP
9316423800228 TELSTRA $30 PP HOME EP
9321146106441 TELSTRA $5 PHONECARD EP
9326629002340 TELSTRA $50 GAMES EP
9326629002401 TELSTRA $50 MUSIC EP
9316423800518 TELSTRA $50 PP HOME EP
9316423019774 TELSTRA 3G ELITE WIFI WHITE
9316423021302 TELSTRA 4G MY POCKET WIFI MF910
9316423028691 TELSTRA ALCATEL 3 PIXI 300G
Page 3 of 7
9316423017473 TELSTRA PULSE WHITE
9316423011655 TELSTRA SAMSUNG GALAXY Y – PINK
9316423007283 TELSTRA SAMSUNG S5511 – RED
9316423007313 TELSTRA SAMSUNG S5511T – BLACK
9316423031394 TELSTRA SMART PLUS – BLACK
9316423006026 TELSTRA WIRELESS BROADBAND USB 4G
9316423019897 TPP NOKIA 208-BLACK
9316423019682 TELSTRA $2 MULTI-FIT STARTER KIT
9316423018258 TELSTRA $2 NANO STARTER KIT
9316423019699 TELSTRA $30 MULTI-FIT STARTER KIT
9316423019767 TELSTRA $30 NANO STARTER KIT
9316423024594 TELSTRA $30 TRIO DATA SIMS
9316423029520 TELSTRA 4GX CAR WIFI
9316423014793 TELSTRA IPAD NANO SIM STARTER KIT $30
9316423012416 TELSTRA PREPAID TELSTRA USB 3G WIRELESS MODEM
9316423021920 TELSTRA SAMSUNG GALAXY TREND 300G
9316423018067 TELSTRA SAMSUNG GALAXY YOUNG BLUE
9316423021579 TPP TELSTRA FLIP T20-GREY
9316423014755 TPP TELSTRA T96 – BLACK
9321146160801 BIGPOND MUSIC $100 EP
9321146160443 BIGPOND PREPAID TONES & PIC’S $10 EP
9321146160689 BIGPOND PREPAID TONES & PIC’S $50 EP
9326629002357 TELSTRA $10 MOVIES EP
9326629002364 TELSTRA $20 MOVIES EP
9326629002371 TELSTRA $50 MOVIES EP
9321146162607 TELSTRA AFL ACTION PACK $49.95
9316423024709 TELSTRA PREPAID $25
9316423017466 TELSTRA PULSE BLACK
9316423010030 TELSTRA SAMSUNG GALAXY Y – GREY
9316423018074 TELSTRA SAMSUNG GALAXY YOUNG WHITE
9316423021968 TELSTRA TEMPO SMARTPHONE
9316423021586 TPP TELSTRA FLIP T20-RED
9316423033473 TPREPAID STARTER KIT $2 DSIM
9316423033480 TPREPAID STARTER KIT $30 DSIM
9316423042062 TPREPAID STARTER KIT $10 DSIM
12. Any indirect costs associated with accessing and entering the Promotion are to be borne by the
13. Eligible Entrants must submit their entries manually using an internet browser. If an Eligible Entrant
submits an entry:
(a) which complies with these Conditions of Entry, they will receive an on-screen notification
confirming that their entry has been received; or
(b) which does not comply with these Conditions of Entry, they will receive an on-screen
notification that their entry is invalid,
whichever is applicable in the circumstances.
14. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that
allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render
entries submitted using such means invalid.
15. Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable or incorrect entries (as determined by the Promoter in its
absolute discretion) are not eligible to win.
16. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time
Page 4 of 7
of transmission by the entrant.
17. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt (Proof of Purchase) which corresponds
to each entry they submit in the Promotion in order to claim the prize (if won).
18. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the
Promoter in its absolute discretion:
(a) appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter
to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a prize (if won)
and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and
(b) their Proof of Purchase that corresponds to all entries they have submitted in the
19. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the
satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s)
submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. The prize
will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements deemed necessary
by the Promoter.
20. If more than one person attempts to claim the prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute
discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
21. Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. Entrants who enter using multiple
aliases (i.e. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
PRIZE DRAW AND PRIZE DETAILS
22. A random electronic prize draw will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter at Prime
Focus, Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141 (Draw Location) at 12 noon AEDT on
09/02/2018 (Prize Draw).
The Promoter may draw additional Eligible Entries in the Prize Draw and record them in order to
use in the event and ineligible entry or entrant is drawn or the Drawn Participant or nominated
proxy cannot attend the Game.
23. The first Eligible Entrant with an Eligible Entry drawn in the Prize Draw will win the opportunity to
play the Game as defined in paragraph 25 (Drawn Participant) for the chance to win up to
24. The Game will take place at 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141 (Game Location) on
25. There will be twenty-five (25) envelopes on display at the start of the Game. One (1) envelope
will contain a promotional message representing the $100,000 prize. The other twenty-four (24)
envelopes will each contain a promotional message representing a consolation prize of $5,000.
The Drawn Participant must choose only one (1) envelope without touching, handling or
interfering in any way with any of the other envelopes on display. If the Drawn Participant is
found to have breached this condition, he/she will be disqualified. If the Drawn Participant
selects the envelope containing the promotional message representing the $100,000 prize, then,
subject to verification by the judges, the Drawn Participant will win $100,000. If the Drawn
Participant selects an envelope containing a promotional message representing a consolation
prize of $5,000, then the $100,000 prize will not be given away and, subject to verification by the
Page 5 of 7
judges, the Drawn Participant will receive $5,000 (Game). Prize money will be awarded, at the
absolute discretion of the Promoter, in Australian dollars to an Australian bank account
nominated by the Drawn Participant.
26. One (1) nights’ accommodation at an establishment selected by the Promoter (minimum three
(3) stars, twin-share) is included in the Prize. The Drawn Participant may select a companion to
attend the Game with them and share their accommodation. The Drawn Participant must hold
a valid credit card and present it upon check in at the accommodation establishment to cover
any incidental or other hotel charges.
27. If the Drawn Participant resides outside of Victoria the Promoter will liaise with the Drawn
Participant to organise travel for the Drawn Participant and their nominated companion to and
from Victoria in order for the Drawn Participant to play the Game, which will include return
economy flights to Victoria, and airport/hotel/Game location transfers in Victoria. Flights must
be taken to coincide with the Game, departing and returning on the dates as determined by
the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and
airport taxes if applicable), insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers
and all other ancillary costs are not included. All travel components be taken together as a
single trip as booked by the Promoter. Once booked, no changes to the booking are permitted.
28. Participation in the Game event and associated travel/accommodation is subject to such other
terms and conditions as may be imposed by those involved in providing the goods or services
included in the Game event and associated travel/accommodation (Third Party Terms). The
Drawn Participant and nominated companion must comply with the Third Party Terms at their
cost (if any) and bear all risks associated with failure to comply with any of them. They will be
required to maintain an acceptable standard of behavior while a participant in the Game
event and associated travel/accommodation. The Promoter assumes no liability (and will
provide no compensation) to the Drawn Participant and/or nominated travelling companion
who, as a result of any failure to comply with any Third Party Terms, is unable to participate in the
Game event, any associated travel/accommodation (or any part of these); or suffers any other
loss or damage.
29. If the Drawn Participant cannot attend the Game, the Drawn Participant may appoint a proxy
over 18 years of age to play the Game on his/her behalf provided that the Drawn Participant
gives the Promoter written, signed notice to that effect at least 48 hours before the start of the
30. The Drawn Participant’s odds of winning the $100,000 prize are 1 in 25.
31. The total maximum potential value of the Game prize money is up to $100,000.
32. The Game event and associated travel/accommodation cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned,
raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement
for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third
party. The travel/accommodation costs will not be redeemed for cash. If any part of the prize is
obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honored.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE DRAW WINNER
33. The Prize Winner will be notified in writing and by phone, and published on
www.tpprewards.com.au from 14/02/2018
PRIZE RE-DRAW (IF ANY)
34. If the Prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim their Prize or their Prize is returned
to the Promoter by 11.00am AEDT on 16/02/2018 a replacement winner will be chosen from the
Page 6 of 7
reserve entries drawn under paragraph 22. If there are no available reserve entries, a random
electronic re-draw will be conducted at 12 noon AEDT on that date at the Draw Location by a
representative of the Promoter from all remaining entries received in the Promotion, subject to
any directions from the relevant state and/or territory gaming departments (Prize Re-Draw).
35. The Prize Re-Draw winner (if any) will be notified in writing, and published on
www.tpprewards.com.au from 21/02/2018
36. If more than one (1) Eligible Product is purchased in a Qualifying Purchase, then the receipt from
the Qualifying Purchase can be submitted for more than one (1) claim subject to limit outlined in
37. Eligible Entrants may submit a limit of four (4) entries in the Promotion, subject to each entry
corresponding to a separate Eligible Product purchased as part of a Qualifying Purchase.
38. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash, unless otherwise stated in
these Conditions of Entry. The prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
39. The Promoter shall not be liable for a prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any
way before it reaches the winner or after it has been released to the winner.
40. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any variation in the value of the prizes
from the time of printing Promotion materials.
41. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any entries not received for any reason
during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be
available, or the Participating Outlets will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
42. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to
infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud
or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the
administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter
reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject
to any direction from the relevant gaming/licensing authorities, including cancelling,
terminating, modifying, postponing or suspending the Promotion.
43. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw
mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is
likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly
comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities and all agencies associated with the
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in
(c) the owners and operator of each Participating Outlet and their related entities, and
respective employees, agents, directors and contractors;
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or
personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential
loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection
with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of a prize, except that which
Page 7 of 7
cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent
allowable by law).
45. The Prize Draw winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any Promotion activity
(such as, but not limited to publicity, advertising, filming and photography) relating to the
winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and
image in any future promotional material in perpetuity.
46. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any tax liabilities that may arise from
winning or receiving the benefit of a prize and independent financial advice should be sought
by the respective winner.
47. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion
may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether
successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted
48. Immediately upon submission by an entrant, all entries become the sole property of Woolworths
Limited (ABN: 88 000 014 675)
49. All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by Woolworths Limited for the
purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting the Prize Draw winner.
50. Should an entrant’s Personal Information change during the Promotion, it is the entrant’s
responsibility to notify the Promoter using the ‘Contact Us’ page on the Online Entry Site.
51. Woolworths Limited may disclose entrants’ Personal Information to its contractors and agents to
assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
52. Woolworths Limited is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (The
Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012).
53. Please see https://www.woolworthsgroup.com.au/page/privacy-policy/ for Woolworths
Authorised under Permit Numbers – NSW LTPS/17/20367, ACT TP 17/02507 & SA T17/2347.