Take 5 issue 46 – Competition
Redlands Coast Tracks and Trails
Terms and Conditions – Redland City Council
1. The Promoter of the Redlands Coast Tracks and Trails Competition (“the Competition”) is Redland
City Council (“RCC”) ABN 86 058 929 428 of 91-93 Bloomfield Street, Cleveland, Queensland.
2. The Competition will commence on Tuesday 5 November 2019 at 10:00AM and conclude on,
Friday 13 December 2019 at 5:00PM. (“the Competition Period”).
3. To be eligible, entrants must complete the following:
Post a photo/s in a post on the entrant’s Instagram or Facebook account, (post or account
settings must be set to ‘Public’ so the post is visible to The Promoter) taken during a visit
to one of Redlands Coast naturally wonderful Tracks and Trails, check-in at that location
on the entrant’s Instagram or Facebook page, along with a post caption (maximum of 50
words) describing highlight/s of the entrants tracks and trails visit/experience and the post
must include the #RedlandsCoast hashtag.
4. Complete the competition entry form via https://www.visitredlandscoast.com.au/see-do-
2/competitions. Entrants will be subject to the terms and conditions of use of the above mentioned
social media channels and will need to hold their own social media account/s.
5. By entering the Competition Entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
6. The competition is subject to any terms and conditions of each Promoter or any third party
providers. The prize is subject to availability and valid until 30 April 2020.
7. Employees or immediate family members of either Promoter are excluded from making an entry
into this Competition.
8. Your Content must have been created by You and not secured from some other source, so that no
other third party has a claim on this Content, (including intellectual property rights and rights of
confidentiality and privacy) of any third party, that creates liability for Redland City Council or You,
or violates any local, state, national or international law.
9. The winner will be selected based on the ‘best entry’ determined by the Promoter subject to the
Terms and Conditions being complied with.
10. Multiple competition entries per person are allowed.
11. RCC has the right to ask the winner to provide proof of identity, and an address for delivery.
12. The prize is not transferrable, not exchangeable and not redeemable for cash.
13. All entries must be received during the Competition Period.
14. By entering this competition, entrants consent to RCC storing the personal information entered for
the purpose of future marketing and advertising promotions that RCC are affiliated with and
15. The Winner from eligible entrants will be drawn no later than 17 December 2019. The prize winner
(“Winner”) will be contacted via email or direct message on social media or SMS.
16. RCC will provide the following prize to the Winner:
Accommodation for two (2) adults for two (2) nights in a Treetop Pavilion at Mount Cotton
Retreat, with complimentary early check-in and late check-out.
A Redlands Coast prize hamper
17. Total prize is valued at $720 and is not transferrable, not exchangeable and not redeemable for
18. RCC reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the
opinion of RCC, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or
defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits
an entry that is not in accordance with these Competition Terms and Conditions or who has, in the
opinion of RCC, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading,
deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or RCC. RCC
reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if RCC becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner’s
entry is of a type described in this clause.
19. The Winners will be notified via the email or social media account provided, by 5pm 17 December
20. If for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) within 48 hours
of the Winner being announced, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited, as
RCC reserves the right to allocate a new winner.
21. The Winners’ name/s may also be announced on the Redlands Coast and Redland City Council’s
social media channels, along with the Winner’s entry.
22. The Winners only will be notified.
23. RCC accepts no liability in the event that the winner is unable to be contacted.
24. RCC shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not
limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in
connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. RCC is not
responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information.
25. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, RCC reserves the right in
its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or
suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
26. Applicants’ personal information (if any) will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with
administer and promote this Competition. Entrants may contact RCC at
email@example.com to request access to any of the collected personal information
that is held. If an Applicant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, RCC
may determine that they are not eligible to receive the prizes in this Competition.
27. Applicants’ personal information (if any) that is provided, will be collected and used for future
promotional / advertising and marketing material, by Redlands Coast and Redland City Council.
28. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of RCC who
may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
29. RCC reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control
of RCC corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this
30. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is
dependent on the Internet service provider used.