Sydney Fish Market – Kikkoman – Win Everything You Need to Take Your Special Someone on a Delicious Picnic Date – Colelct From Sydney Fish Markets (prize valued at $560)
Date Night Dinners with Kikkoman Promotion – Terms and Conditions of Entry
Entry requirements and mechanics
1. By entering any online competition promoted by Sydney Fish Market Pty Ltd (the
“Promoter”), each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these terms and
2. To enter, entrants must follow the competition instructions as supplied by the
Promoter. No purchase is necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase
an entrant’s chance of winning.
3. Entrants may enter the competition as many times as they like provided they follow
the entry requirements for each new entry. Multiple entries will not increase the
chance of winning and each entry will be judged in isolation.
4. The competition is open to Australian residents only aged 18 years and over.
5. Entrants will require access to the Internet via a desktop, mobile or tablet device to
enter the Competition.
6. Entries must be received between the dates/times specified by the Promoter. The
Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to
technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
7. To make a valid entry, entrants are required to:
a. Visit the Sydney Fish Market website via a desktop, mobile or tablet device
b. Locate the Competition page on the Sydney Fish Market Website titled
“Date Night Dinners with Kikkoman”, and in 50 words or less, tell us ‘Your
favourite Date Night Dinner using Kikkoman products and Australian
8. The Competition will be held over a twenty-nine-day period, from Monday 1
February 2021 after 10am AEST to Friday 26 February 2021 after 12 noon AEDST
9. Each entrant warrants that he/she will not upload or submit content that contains
sexually explicit content or pornography, hateful, defamatory or discriminatory
material, incites hatred against any individual or group, depicts unlawful acts or
extreme violence, depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals, or
any content that is in the opinion of the Promoter would cause harm to its business
interest or reputation, portray the Promoter in a negative manner or is otherwise
contrary to the law.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to approve or reject any or all entries at their
discretion. The Promoter has the right to remove content or material that it
considers to be inappropriate.
11. All comments (entries) must be an original, owned by the person submitting the
entry. If requested, the entrant must be able to provide proof their words are
12. Each entrant warrants that he/she either own all intellectual property rights in the
entry, copy that he/she submits in connection with this competition (other than the
intellectual property rights owned by the Promoter or Kikkoman Australia), including
(but not limited to) captions, comments, or have the necessary rights, consents and
permissions to upload or otherwise make available the content and materials.
13. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
Judging and prize redemption
1. On Friday 26 February after 12 noon AEDST the Competition will close. A panel of
judges selected by Sydney Fish Market (“Judges”) will then select one (1) winning
Entry over the following few days. On Wednesday 3 March 2021 after 12 noon
AEDST the winner will be announced.
2. Entries will be judged based on originality, creativity and humour.
3. The Judges shall have absolute discretion to choose the winning Entries and the
Judges’ decision shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of
any decision made in connection with this Competition.
4. On Friday 26 February 2021, the Promoter will update the Competition page on the
Sydney Fish Market website titled “Date Night Dinners with Kikkoman” to indicate
that the Competition has closed. On Wednesday 3 March 2021 after 12 noon AEDST,
the Promoter will update the ‘News’ page on the Sydney Fish Market website to
announce the winning entrant (the “Winner”). The Winner will also be posted on
Sydney Fish Market social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram).
5. The Promoter will contact the Winner using their supplied contact details. If within
48 hours the Promoter is unable to contact the Winner, then the Promoter acting in
its absolute discretion may:
a. Make further attempts to contact that Winner; and/or
b. Withdraw the Prize from that Winner.
6. If a Prize is declined by a Winner or is withdrawn from a Winner by the Promoter
under these Terms and Conditions:
a. The declining or forfeiting Winner will continue to be subject to the
provisions of these Terms and Conditions; and
b. The Promoter shall offer that Prize to a new Winner selected by the
1. The prize for the winner comprises of $250 worth of Sydney Fish Market gift
vouchers, a $138.95 Deluxe 4 Person Picnic Basket, a voucher worth $70 for a PARISI
Chocolate covered mixed fruit box and $100 worth of Kikkoman sauces. The prize
will be available for collection from Sydney Fish Market for a period of 30 days or can
be posted to the Winner.
2. Upon entry, each entrant also releases the Promoter from all liability arising from
his/her entry in the competition and use of the prize. The Prize is not transferrable or
exchangeable for cash. Any unused portion of any prize will be forfeited. No
responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
3. The Promoter will not be responsible if the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons
beyond the Promoter’s control or if a prize becomes damaged during delivery.
4. The decision of the Promoter is final, and binding and no correspondence will be
entered into regarding the outcome of the competition.
General entry requirements and liability
1. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entries may be entered into a
database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future
promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the
entrant consents to such use. Entries may be uploaded on the Sydney Fish Market
website and/or social media platforms. All personal details of winning entrants will
be stored electronically at the office of the Promoter or its agency acting on its
behalf in relation to this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any
information should be directed to the Promoter at
firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Date Night Dinners with
personal information collected may be obtained by contacting the Promoter.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity,
proof of contact number and proof of residency at the nominated delivery address.
Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
Failure to comply with this term will disqualify the winner from receiving the prize.
3. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any
loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), expenses, damage,
personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to
that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the entrants
competition entry and/or the use of any prize, except any liability that cannot be
excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by
law). Each entrant shall indemnify the Promoter (and their respective directors,
officers, employees and agents (each an “indemnified person”) for any loss, liability,
cost, damage or expense suffered or incurred by any indemnified person as a result
of (i) the entrant breaching any of these terms and conditions; (ii) a warranty given
by the entrant proving to be untrue; and (iii) any personal injury arising from or
related to any wrongful or negligent act or omission by the entrant in connection
with this competition. The entrant’s liability under the indemnity in this clause is
reduced proportionately to the extent that the liability is caused or contributed to by
the wrongful or negligent act or omission of any indemnified person.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or
purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided
under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth) 2010, as well as any other implied
warranties under any similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of
5. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due
to infection by computer virus, bugs, technical failures or any other causes beyond
the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to discontinue the
competition where it will corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or
integrity or proper conduct of this promotion. The Promoter further reserves the
right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers, engages in
fraudulent activity or other unauthorised intervention with the entry process.
6. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic
means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will
render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. Caution: any attempt to cause
malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promoter’s
website or the information on the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate
operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should
such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the
right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law
7. Each entrant agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the
winner’s name, competition entry, entry and locality (Suburb and State) in any media
as required under the relevant government legislation.
8. Sydney Fish Market employees (and their immediate families) and agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Terms
and Conditions if it has reasonable grounds for doing so. Any changes to the
Competition or these Terms and Conditions will be announced by the Promoter
through its Facebook account.
10. By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions. Failure to
comply with any of these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate forfeiture of
the prize or disqualification from this competition.
The Promoter is: Sydney Fish Market Pty Ltd (ABN 24 064 254 306).