Sydney Cricket and Sports Ground Trust – Win a Private Scg Tour for You and Up to Eight Friends and a Branded Scg Cricket Ball
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition and Promoter
1. The Sydney Cricket and Sports Ground Trust (SCGT) is the Promoter (Promoter) of the
Competition (Competition). The SCGT is located at Suite 208-1M, Building 208, The
Entertainment Quarter, 122 Lang Road, Moore Park NSW 2021 Australia (SCGT Office).
2. The name of the Competition is “Name the SCG Mascot to WIN!”
3. The Winner will receive a private, behind-the-scenes tour of the SCG for themselves and up
to eight (8) guests, and a branded SCG cricket ball. The Promotor reserves the right to
determine the date and time of the tour, in consultation with the Winner.
Who may enter?
4. Entry to the Competition is open to New South Wales residents only. Entrants must be over
the age of 18. Under-aged entries can be submitted by a parent or guardian or with the
consent of a parent or guardian.
5. To enter, participants need to complete the form hosted at www.scgt.nsw.gov.au and
provide their given and surname, email address, postcode, mobile phone number, date of
birth and the nominated mascot name.
6. To win, the entrant must opt in to receive communications from the Promoter.
7. The competition will run from 7pm (AEST) Sunday, 12 September 2020, through to 11.59pm
(AEST) Sunday, 30 Septembe 2020.
8. A judging panel will be assembled by the SCGT. The panel will select the winning entry. The
panel’s decision is final.
9. The winning entrant will be contacted directly at the nominated email address and/or
mobile phone number.
10. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using
personal information provided in connection with this Promotion for the purposes of
facilitating the conduct of the Promotion and awarding any prizes as well as for future
marketing material issued by the SCGT.