Switch – Win One of Five Copies of ‘overlord’ on Blu-Ray
Draw Date: 13/03/19
One of St Kilda’s most renowned locations, the Prince Hotel, has undergone a stunning refurbishment, leaving this iconic venue looking better than ever.
Stay in one of their 39 gorgeous art deco rooms or treat yourself to a delicious Mediterranean meal in their new dining room.
This week, one lucky Postcards viewer will win an overnight stay in a classy corner suite with breakfast included, plus dinner for two in the Prince Dining Room.
“POSTCARDS – THE PRINCE HOTEL”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to VIC residents aged 18 years or over. Entrants who have won a prize in any “Postcards” promotion conducted by the Promoter in the previous 12 months are also ineligible to enter.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 4pm AEDT on 10/03/2019 and ends at midday AEDT on 13/03/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit www.9now.com.au/9Postcards, log in to their existing Nine account (or sign up for an account if they do not already have one, by following on screen prompts) follow the prompts to the promotional entry page, input all requested details (including without limitation first name, last name, email address, phone number and mail address) and submit the completed entry form.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. One entry per person permitted.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at Nine Network, 24 Artarmon Road, Willoughby NSW 2068 at 12:30pm AEDT on 13/03/2019.
11. The winners will be notified by telephone and in writing via email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first (1) valid drawn entry will win an overnight stay for two (2) guests in a corner suite with breakfast included PLUS dinner for two(2) in the new Prince Dining Room. Valued at $399.00
14. Prize is valid for 12 months, is non-refundable and may not be transferred for cash or any other goods or services.
15. Prize booking is only subject to availability.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter above, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 06/06/19 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if any) will be notified by telephone and in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter and the prize supplier using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or the prize supplier.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and the prize suppliers exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and the prize suppliers are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
25. The Promoter is Nine Network Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 88 008 685 407) of 24 Artarmon Road, Willoughby NSW 2068.