Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown – Win a $100 Gift Card
“DE BORTOLI WINES WIN A TRIP TO ROME” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their
immediate families) of the Promoter , Participating Outlets (defined below) and agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the
following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by
adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew,
brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1 st
3. Promotion commences on 10/04/2019 and ends close of business on 04/06/2019
4. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any 750ml bottle of wine from the following
De Bortoli ranges (each “Participating Product”) from a Participating Outlet during the
De Bortoli Prosecco
De Bortoli Windy Peak
De Bortoli Winemaker Selection
5. A ” Participating Outlet ” is any Ritchies Liquor retailer in NSW or VIC that stocks a
Participating Product .
6. To enter, individuals must then complete the official entry form (available at Participating
Outlets, while stocks last) in full including their full name, street address, phone number and
a valid email address, attach a copy of their purchase receipt and place together in the entry
box provided in the Participating Outlet during the Promotional Period.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached
any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any
unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of
the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure
by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of
those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from
such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) one (1) entry is permitted per
Participating Product purchased; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in
accordance with entry requirements and (c) a maximum of five (5) entries are permitted per
person per day .
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Ritchies Stores Pty Ltd, 10/1095 Frankston Dandenong Road,
Carrum Downs VIC 3201on 19/06/2019 at 10:00am AEST. The Promoter may draw
additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible
entrant is drawn. Winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days
of the draw and their name will be announced online at
http://www.debortoli.com.au/our-news/promotions/ commencing on 02/07/2019.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) adults to Rome, Italy valued at up to
AUD$7,000 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner’s nearest Australian capital city to Rome,
Return airport to hotel transfers;
Five (5) nights twin share minimum 4 star accommodation in Rome, Italy; and
Breakfast for two (2) adults daily.
Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports,
visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a
personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must
be taken by 31/07/2020 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize cannot be
taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. The winner
and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel
together. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard
terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required
to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
14. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are
advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical
Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au .
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right
to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject
to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the
prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or
that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the
right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or
specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$7,000. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is
not transferable or exchangeable.
19. A draw for the prize if unclaimed prizes may take place on 25/09/2019 at the same time and
place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner
(if one is required) will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the
draw and their name will be announced online at
http://www.debortoli.com.au/our-news/promotions/ commencing on 09/10/2019.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event
they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for
an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion
(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or
supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to
disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to
modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition
and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act
or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia
(” Non-Excludable Guarantees “). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded,
including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or
any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access
or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or
misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond
the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these
Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of the
24. The Promoter collects personal information (” PI “) in order to conduct the promotion and may,
for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents,
contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory
authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also use and handle
indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity,
research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the
out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the
Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be
dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose PI
to any entity outside of Australia.
25. The Promoter is De Bortoli Wines Pty Limited (ABN 77 000 146 672) of De Bortoli Road,
Bilbul NSW 2680, telephone 02 6966 0100.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/32553