Sungenre – a Cd and Tote Bag
2018 MYER FASHIONS ON THE FIELD MILLINERY AWARD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(current as at 15 August 2018)
Please note the following important conditions of entry (which are repeated throughout the Terms and
Milliners must register their interest to enter and provide a portfolio of their work (which must include an overview,
lookbook, media received (if applicable) and digital links (if applicable)) by 5:00pm AEST Friday 14 September 2018.
Based on the portfolio’s submitted, the judging panel will select the top candidates (between 50 – 60 candidates) from
all the milliners who submitted their Portfolio (Entrants) to compete in the Millinery Award on Kennedy Oaks Day,
Thursday 8 November 2018.
Entrants must not derive income from a garment design (and/or construction) or millinery business that is offered or
provided to the public on a large commercial scale, or otherwise such services must be provided in the Entrant’s
individual capacity as a “boutique” business (such term as reasonably and commonly understood within the retail
industry and subject to the discretion of the Promoter).
Entrants may only enter the competition in their own private capacity and not on behalf of a third party including any
commercial enterprise (but may refer to or use their boutique business name). Companies, partnerships and other
business organisations (excluding any “boutique” as determined reasonable by the Promoter) are not eligible to win
prizes in the Millinery Award.
The Entrant, their model and their Outfits are not permitted to commercially promote a brand (other than of the
Entrant as a milliner) or any other commercial enterprise or otherwise have any commercial association with any other
third party, company, partnership or business organisation.
Entrants must not receive any payment or other financial benefit from a third party (including any commercial
enterprise) for entering, participating or otherwise in connection with, the competition.
If an Entrant enters both the Millinery Award and 2018 Myer Fashions on the Field Emerging Designer Award, any item
of clothing, headwear or accessory that appears in the Millinery Award is not permitted in the Emerging Designer
Award, and vice versa. Entrants that include any such items in both Awards may be disqualified from both the
Emerging Designer Award and the Millinery Award.
If an Entrant is participating in the Millinery Award in either an individual or boutique business capacity, the Entrant is
not eligible to enter the Myer Fashions on the Field Women’s or Men’s Racewear 2018 competitions during the
Melbourne Cup Carnival 2018 (either themselves or through a model). Further no item of clothing, headwear or
accessory worn in the Millinery Award may be worn in the Women’s Racewear or Men’s Racewear competitions (by
any person including the Entrant’s model) and vice versa.
The Entrant’s model participating in the Millinery Award is not allowed to enter any other 2018 Myer Fashions on the
Field event that is associated with the VRC, in any part of the outfit (clothing, headwear or accessory) submitted by the
Entrant as part of the Millinery Award.
Entrants must ensure their model signs a release provided by the Promoter before competing in the Millinery Award.
If an Entrant is in breach of any of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may (at its absolute discretion) disqualify
the Entrant from the Millinery Award and any other Myer Fashions on the Field competitions.
HOW TO ENTER and ENTRY CONDITIONS
1. Details on how to enter the 2018 Myer Fashions on the Field Millinery Award (competition,
Millinery Award) and further details of the prizes and their value may be found at
https://www.flemington.com.au/FOTF (the Website) and form part of these terms and
2. By participating in the Millinery Award, entrants agree to observe and be bound by these
competition terms and conditions, the Entrant Criteria (detailed below) and VRC’s “Ticketing
and Conditions of Entry for Flemington Racecourse” located at
http://www.flemington.com.au/terms (together the Terms).
3. Milliners are invited to register their interest in the 2018 Millinery Award by registering
online on the Website and providing a portfolio of their work (which must include an
overview, lookbook, media received (if applicable) and digital links (if applicable)) (Portfolio)
by 5.00pm AEST Friday 14 September 2018.
4. Based on the Portfolio’s submitted, a representative from the Promoter and Myer will select
the top candidates (between 50 – 60 candidates) from all the milliners who submitted their
Portfolio (Entrants) to invite them to design and produce a millinery piece to compete in the
2018 Myer Fashions on the Field Millinery Award on Kennedy Oaks Day, Thursday 8
5. Entrants will receive confirmation of their selection into the 2018 Myer Fashions on the Field
Millinery Award by email via the Promoter on or around Tuesday 18 September 2018 (or
such other date as notified by the Promoter), together with confirmation of two (2)
Flemington Racecourse General Admission tickets, to be delivered closer to the day of the
6. Entrants warrant that the Portfolio submitted (including all drawings / images submitted as
part of their Portfolio) and the millinery piece produced for the competition are the Entrant’s
original and individual work. The Promoter reserves the right to request further evidence
from all Entrants such as concepts, applicable patents, trademarks and IP ownership. A
breach of this clause will result in automatic disqualification of the Entrant.
7. No responsibility will be taken for incomplete, late or lost entries. Incomplete or illegible
entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Unless otherwise stated by the Promoter, all Entrants must collect their entrant number
from the registration desk between 12.45pm – 1.25pm on Kennedy Oaks Day, 8 November
2018. Times are subject to change by the Promoter and final times will be displayed on the
Promoter’s Website by 31 October 2018 and confirmed with each Entrant in the letter
containing their two (2) Flemington Racecourse General Admission tickets (refer to clause 5
above).The Promoter may also request proof of age and/or additional forms (including
model releases) to be completed at this time.
9. To be eligible to participate in the Millinery Award, Entrants must acknowledge and agree to
the following Entrant criteria (Entrant Criteria):
a) Entrants and their models must be 18 years of age or older on the day of the
b) Entrants must ensure that their model has appropriate racewear to complement their
c) Entrants are not permitted to alter or add to their headwear or outfit in any way from
the beginning until the end of the competition.
10. Entry to the competition may be refused if an Entrant does not meet one or more of the
Entrant Criteria or if the Entrant does not provide a signed model release to the Promoter on
the day of the competition (as set out in Clause 8 above).
11. Employees, directors and other representatives of the Promoter and organisations involved
in sponsoring or conducting any Myer Fashions on the Field event that are associated with
the VRC (and any individuals so involved, including judges) are ineligible, as are members of
their immediate families and households.
12. To be eligible, an Entrant must not derive income from a garment design (and/or
construction) or millinery business that is offered or provided to the public on a large
commercial scale, or otherwise such services must be provided in the Entrant’s individual
capacity as a “boutique” business (such term as reasonably and commonly understood
within the retail industry and subject to the discretion of the Promoter).
13. The winner of the 2017 Myer Fashions on the Field Millinery Award is not eligible to enter.
14. Entrants are permitted to enter both the Millinery Award and 2018 Myer Fashions on the
Field Emerging Designer Award (Emerging Designer Award) (together being the Creative
Awards). However, any item of clothing, headwear or accessory (together the Outfit) that
appears in the Millinery Award is not permitted in the Emerging Designer Award, and vice
versa. Entrants that include any such items in both Creative Awards may be disqualified from
both Creative Awards.
15. If an Entrant is participating in the Millinery Award and/or Emerging Designer Award in
either an individual or boutique business capacity, the Entrant is not eligible to enter the
Myer Fashions on the Field Women’s or Men’s Racewear 2018 competitions (each a
Racewear Competition) during the Melbourne Cup Carnival 2018 (either themselves or
through a model) and no item of clothing, headwear or accessory worn in the Millinery
Award and/or Emerging Designer Award may be worn in the Women’s Racewear or Men’s
Racewear competitions (by any person including the Entrant’s model) and vice versa.
Entrants may be disqualified from, or ineligible to enter, all Myer Fashions on the Field
competitions if any Entrant or Entrant’s item of clothing, headwear or accessory is found to
have participated or be used in both a Creative Award and a Racewear Competition.
16. The Entrant’s model participating in the Millinery Award is not allowed to enter any other
2018 Myer Fashions on the Field event that is associated with the VRC in any part of the
outfit (clothing, headwear or accessory) submitted by the Entrant as part of the Millinery
Award and/or Emerging Designer Award.
17. Entrants must not in any way disparage or make derogatory comments in any form (whether
verbally, electronically or otherwise) about the Promoter, the competition or other Entrants
or models at any time. If an Entrant is seen to be doing so they will be immediately
disqualified from the competition and all other competitions run or promoted by the
Promoter in 2018 and 2019.
18. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all travel and accommodation
expenses incurred by an Entrant and their model in getting to the 2018 Melbourne Cup
Carnival and participating in the competition are the sole responsibility of the Entrant and
19. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any cancellations, delays, postponements or any
other changes to the transport arrangements (including heavy traffic and delayed flights or
trains) and Entrants and their models who fail to appear for their competition judging (heat
or final) at the correct time will be disqualified from the competition and their entry deemed
NO COMMERCIAL INVOLVEMENT
20. Entrants may only enter the competition in their own private capacity and not on behalf of a
third party including any commercial enterprise (but may refer to or use their boutique
business name). Companies, partnerships and other business organisations (excluding any
“boutique” as determined reasonable by the Promoter) are not eligible to win prizes in the
Millinery and Emerging Designer Awards.
21. The Entrant, their model and their Outfits are not permitted to commercially promote a
brand (other than of the Entrant as a milliner) or any other commercial enterprise or
otherwise have any commercial association with any other third party, company, partnership
or business organisation.
22. Entrants must not receive any payment or other financial benefit from a third party
(including any commercial enterprise) for entering, participating or otherwise in connection
with, the competition.
23. The Promoter will select the judging panel for the Millinery Award and each validly entered
Entrant will be judged based on the following judging criteria (Selection Criteria):
a) Creative design and fashion innovation (elements including design concept and theme);
b) Originality and unique style (elements including originality and design concept);
c) Excellence in manufacturing and technique (elements including technique, line and
d) Appropriateness of the design for the occasion (elements including wearability and the
24. The judges’ decision is final and binding on every Entrant and no correspondence will be
25. In the event of a draw, the Promoter’s adjudicator (a VRC representative) will determine the
26. The Millinery Award is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All
entries will be judged individually on their merits based on the Judging Criteria. The judges
may also rank additional entries as Runner-Up, Second Runner-Up and so on in case the first
chosen winner is ineligible to receive their prize.
MILLINERY AWARD COMPETITION PROCESS
27. The Millinery Award will be conducted on Kennedy Oaks Day – 8 November 2018 (the
28. Entrants in the Millinery Award will compete in a series of stages (known as heats) on the
Competition Day, following which there will be a Preliminary Final and Final to be held on the
29. At the commencement of the competition, the Entrant’s model in the Entrant’s millinery will
be directed onto stage shortly after registration for their heat.
30. The winners of each heat, Preliminary Final and Final, will be notified on the Competition Day
via MC announcement at the conclusion of each heat or final, whichever is applicable, and
winners must ensure that they and their model are ready to compete in the following heat or
31. Entrants and their models who fail to appear for their competition judging (heat or final) at
the correct time will be disqualified from the competition and their entry deemed invalid.
32. Once an Entrant has entered the heats of the Millinery Award, the Entrant is not permitted
to make any further alterations or additions to any part of the Outfit (including millinery),
otherwise they will be disqualified from the competition.
33. Based on the Judging Criteria, the judges will select a minimum of 20 entrants from the total
number of Entrants that compete in the heats, to compete in the Preliminary Final on the
34. From the Entrants in the Preliminary Final, the judges will then select 10 Preliminary Finalists
to compete in the Final.
35. The Final will also be held on the same Competition Day at a time designated by the
Promoter and advised to the Preliminary Finalists, and the judges will then select a 2018
Millinery Award Winner, a Runner-Up and Second Runner-Up.
36. The Promoter will have representatives at the competition to ensure compliance with these
Terms and Conditions. Any Entrant or model not complying with these Terms and Conditions
in the opinion of the Promoter’s representative may be immediately disqualified by the
Promoter’s representative at their ultimate discretion.
WINNERS AND COMPETITION PRIZES
37. The Millinery Award Winner, Runner-Up and Second Runner-Up Entrants that compete in
the Final will receive the applicable prizes described and set out in the Prize Schedule.
38. The total prize pool for Millinery Award is valued up to $24,298 (incl GST). GST does not
apply to the issuing of gift cards. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
39. Prizes will be announced on the day of the competition but will not be distributed to the
Winner, Runner-Up and Second Runner-Up Entrants until a later date as determined by the
Promoter, but no later than 31 December 2018.
40. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash and are subject
to change at the discretion of the Promoter for other prizes of equal or greater value. If a
prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may
substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the lottery
41. The total maximum prize value is correct at the time of printing. The Promoter is neither
responsible nor liable for any change in the value of prize occurring between the printing
date and date the prize is claimed. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
42. All prizes remain the property of the winner once awarded.
43. No interest in a prize may be granted or transferred to a third party by a winner.
44. Models appearing on behalf of Entrants are not entitled to prizes, unless by arrangement
between the Entrant and the model. Any such arrangements are strictly between the Entrant
and the model. The VRC, its sponsors and contractors are in no way responsible for any
disputes that arise between the Entrant and model in respect of any prize and the
arrangements between the Entrant and model.
45. If for any reason, the Promoter becomes aware after a Entrant has won a prize that the
Entrant has not complied with the Terms or that their entry is otherwise invalid, that Entrant
will have no entitlement to that prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as the
winner and that Entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund
or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
46. If the Prize includes Myer Gift Cards, Gift Cards are treated like cash. Lost or stolen Gift Cards
will not be replaced or refunded. Gift Cards cannot be used for the payment of credit or
store accounts. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged. Gift Cards
expire two years from the issue date. Any unused amount after the expiry date of the Gift
full details concerning applicable exclusions, visit www.myer.com.au or call 1300 398 226.
Gift Cards are to be used for the purchase of goods and services at Myer stores in Australia.
47. Where a prize is referred to as a “Corporate Traveller Voucher”, the voucher is valid 12
months from the date of issue and may be used for flights, accommodation, transfers etc.
Voucher is not redeemable for cash and can only be used with Corporate Traveller /
TravelClub. Contact Corporate Traveller for further information.
48. Conditions of travel, accommodation and vehicle leasing or use apply and travel and
accommodation prizes are subject to availability.
49. Any additional ticketing or accommodation requirements (including alterations or
extensions), or changes to ticketing and accommodation will be at the discretion of the prize
supplier and at the prize winner’s expense.
50. All ancillary costs and expenses (including petrol, transport, airport transfers, additional
insurance, food, beverages, entertainment and spending money) in taking any prize will be
the responsibility of the prize winner (unless expressly stated).
51. The winner and any travelling companion(s) are responsible for ensuring they have all
necessary travel insurance (if not included in the prize) and documents to travel to the
relevant place(s) (including passports and visas, if required). The winner is responsible for
ensuring that they and their travelling companion(s) are fit to travel and have received
appropriate immunisations and/or health checks prior to taking the Prize.
52. It is the winner’s responsibility to check and prepare for travel warnings and any perceived
hazards with appropriate authorities, including www.dfat.gov.au. The Promoter is not
responsible for any illness, injury or property damage that affects the winner while
undertaking the travel prize.
53. If the Prize involves a winner attending an event, if any part of the event is abandoned, called
off, varied or postponed for any reason, then at the Promoter’s discretion, the relevant
winner (and their companion(s), if applicable) forfeits all rights to attend the relevant event
and no cash or alternative tickets will be substituted for that element of the prize. If the
event is varied or postponed, the Promoter, where reasonable, will try to vary arrangements
to allow the winner (and their companion(s)) to attend the varied or postponed event
(unless doing so would involve additional costs to the Promoter).
54. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any negative encounter experienced by a prize
winner including but not limited to cancellation, changes or delays of flights or other
transport arrangements, cancellations or postponement of an event, inclement weather or
any illness experienced by the winner. Any costs incurred as a result (including
accommodation costs) are the sole responsibility of the prize winner and no substitute prize
or compensation will be offered under any circumstances.
55. Where a prize includes alcohol, the Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol,
and may at its sole discretion refuse to award any alcohol-related prize if it would breach any
relevant laws or codes including those relating to the responsible service of alcohol, or if the
Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that the winning entrant is not in the
physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize.
56. Once a prize has been claimed by the prize winner and has been collected, or if arranged
between the Promoter and the winner, has been delivered or collected from the Promoter’s
premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the prize being damaged, delayed or lost
57. If a prize winner is not an Australian resident, the winner is responsible for ensuring delivery
of their prizes to their home country, and agrees that all costs in respect of shipping,
handling and postal insurance and any other ancillary costs relating to the delivery and use of
those prizes will be at the winner’s sole expense.
58. If the prize(s) is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms
and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole
responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The winners of each prize agrees that
the Promoter will not be responsible or liable for the failure of a third party prize supplier to
provide all or any part of the relevant prize. To the extent of any inconsistency, the terms
and conditions of the prize supplier will prevail over these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
59. If a prize winner is unable or unavailable to participate in or use a prize awarded, that prize
may be forfeited in full and no substitute prize or compensation will be offered.
60. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise as a result of accepting their prize.
The Promoter is not responsible for such tax implications and prize winners should seek
independent financial advice where necessary.
61. The 2018 Millinery Award Winner must be available to participate in a minimum of eight
appearances, if required by the Promoter, during 2018 and 2019, for no additional
compensation. The Promoter will be responsible for reasonable transport and transfer costs
where attendance is required.
62. Should the 2018 Millinery Award Winner prove to be ineligible for the competition, be
unable to fulfil the Entrant Criteria in any way, not agree to any of the Terms, breach the
Terms or interfere with the fair running of the competition (or attempt to do so), or, if
despite using all reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter is unable to contact the 2018
Millinery Award Winner on the day in order to award the prize at the prize-winners
ceremony, then some or all of their prizes may be passed on to the Runner-Up. If the
Runner-Up similarly fails to qualify for a prize, then the prize will be transferred to the
Second Runner-Up and so on.
63. All finalists (being the 10 Entrants in the Final) including the 2018 Millinery Award Winner,
are not permitted to enter the 2019 Myer Fashions on the Field Millinery Award with the
same design, headwear and/or overall outfit.
64. The 2018 Millinery Award Winner must not become an ambassador, face of, judge of a
fashion competition, spokesperson for, or associated with any other racecourse in Australia
other than Flemington, unless approved in writing by the Promoter, within 12 months of
winning the 2018 Millinery Award.
PHOTOGRAPHS AND PERSONAL DETAILS
65. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants in order to facilitate the
competition. Entrants’ personal information may also be provided to third parties (including
prize suppliers) for the purpose of administering this competition or providing prizes or to
the State and Territory lottery departments as required under the relevant lottery
legislation. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not be eligible to
participate in the competition.
66. The Promoter will handle personal information disclosed by the entrant in accordance with
the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the terms of its privacy
policy located at http://www.flemington.com.au/privacy-policy/.
67. All entries will be entered into a database upon registration, and the Entrant agrees that
unless they have “opted-out”, the Promoter may also use personal information for future
promotional, marketing, publicity and research purposes, including keeping the entrant
informed of the latest VRC news, events, promotions, surveys and offers. If applicable, unless
the Entrant has opted-out, their personal information may also be disclosed to the
Promoter’s partners and sponsors to enable communication for specific purposes. Entrants
may access the information that the Promoter holds about them, or request to “opt-out” of
any future communications by contacting the Promoter’s Privacy Officer at 448 Epsom Road,
Flemington, Victoria 3031 or emailing email@example.com.
68. Without limitation, Entrants authorise and grant the Promoter:
a) the right to record the their image, voice and performance before, during and after the
Competition, including in photographs, film and other audio-visual materials (the
b) the right to copy, adapt, edit, alter, reproduce, publish, distribute, exhibit, broadcast,
transmit, and otherwise exploit, and permit others (including Myer) to exploit, parts or
all of the Materials which have been recorded of the Entrant in all media (including but
not limited to on websites or via digital applications, and via social media such as
Facebook or YouTube), throughout the world and in perpetuity, for the purposes of
publicity, marketing, advertising and promotion of the VRC, Flemington Racecourse and
any racedays or events organised by the VRC including future Fashions on the Field
competitions, without further credit, compensation or reward.
69. Entrants acknowledge and agree:
a) that all copyright and intellectual property in the Materials belongs, or is assigned, to the
b) they release the Promoter from any claims they may have relating to the Materials or
any use, reproduction, publication, editing or changes made to or of the Materials; and
c) they waive, in favour of the Promoter, any rights in the nature of moral rights as defined
in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) in relation to the Materials, including but not limited to
any rights of authorship or attribution, and consent to any acts by any Promoter which
may infringe such moral rights.
70. Entrants will ensure that their models (by signing a release provided by the Promoter) will
agree to the terms of Clause 68 and 69.
71. All entries become the property of the Promoter when submitted.
72. Information and details of the Terms and prizes (including prize values) is correct at the time
73. Separate Terms and Conditions apply for the 2018 Myer Fashions on the Field Men’s
Racewear, Women’s Racewear, State Finals and Emerging Designer Award.
74. By entering the competition, each Entrant warrants that their entry is their own original
work, that they have received the consent of any third party that has provided any item of
clothing or accessory that supplements the entry, and that they do not infringe the rights
(including intellectual property rights) of any third party. Each Entrant indemnifies the
Promoter for any costs or loss incurred by the Promoter as a result of this warranty being
false or incorrect.
75. If, for any reason, the competition or any of the prizes are not capable of being run or
offered as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any
action that may be available to it. Any actions are subject to State and Territory regulations
and may include cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of the competition. If
the competition is not capable of being run, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or
damage of any kind to Entrants arising out of any resultant action taken by the Promoter.
76. Unless required by any law, including the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter, and its
respective officers and employees, its agents, its contractors, its associated entities and their
respective officers will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to, indirect, special
or consequential loss, loss of opportunity or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal
injury or death which is suffered or sustained in connection with any part of this competition
(including entry, collation of Entrant details and determination of the winners), or use or
acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for any liability which cannot be excluded
by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
77. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone
network, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software,
technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any
combination thereof. If for any reason any aspect of the competition is not capable of
running as planned due to such technical malfunctions, the Promoter may in its sole
discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition and invalidate any affected
78. If requested by the Promoter, any Entrant, model or winner (and their companion(s), if
applicable) (or if a Entrant, winner or companion is not an adult, their parent or guardian)
must sign an indemnity and exclusion of liability form (provided by the Promoter) in favour
of all parties involved in this competition and/or providing the prize prior to undertaking any
specified activities forming part of the competition, acceptance or use of the prize or the
prize itself. If any Entrant, model or winner, nominated companion or parent/guardian (if
applicable) does not sign the indemnity form provided by the Promoter, within the time
requested by the Promoter, the relevant Entrant’s, model’s or winner’s entry or claim will be
deemed invalid. Where a winner’s entry or claim is deemed invalid, the prize will be deemed
79. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, prohibit or disqualify an Entrant or their model
from participating in the 2018 Millinery Award at any time (at any time before or during the
competition), cancel or suspend a prize or cease to provide prize to a winner, if the Promoter
is made aware that the Entrant or their model (at any time before or during the competition)
or the prize winner (at any time during the 2018/2019 period as a representative of the 2018
Myer Fashions on the Field competition) or any of their companion(s) are, in the reasonable
opinion of the Promoter:
a) in breach of these terms and conditions;
b) under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
c) engaging in criminal behaviour;
d) behaving aggressively, disruptively or in any other inappropriate manner;
e) engaging in conduct that is misleading, deceptive or contrary to law; or
f) engaging in any other conduct or behaving in any other manner which might reasonably
be expected to adversely affect the image of, or otherwise diminish the good name and
reputation of the Promoter, its Sponsors or any of their respective events, goods or
80. If the Entrant or Winner engages in any conduct under Clause 79, the Promoter in its sole
discretion, may prohibit the Entrant or Winner from participating in future Fashions on the
Field events conducted or promoted by the Promoter.
81. The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the competition are final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
82. These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Each Entrant submits to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there in connection with matters
concerning these Terms and waives any rights to claim that those courts are an inconvenient
83. The Promoter is Victoria Racing Club Limited ACN 119 214 078, 448 Epsom Rd, Flemington,
PRIZE SCHEDULE – 2018 MYER FASHIONS ON THE FIELD MILLINERY AWARD
Note: All prizes are subject to the Terms and Conditions (and your attention is drawn in particular to those set
out in clauses 37– 64). All prize values listed below are including GST (where applicable).
Myer gift card to the value of $4,000^
A Corporate Traveller voucher to the value of $4,000+
A Fashion feature (of at least 1 page minimum) in Inside Headquarters Magazine valued at
Four (4) night’s accommodation for two people in a classic king room at Sofitel Melbourne
On Collins, valued at $2,400 and valid until 1 June 2019. Breakfast not included and subject
A TCL TV package including 55″ Ultra HD Android TV plus a 49″ Full HD Smart TV, valued at a
total of $1,878
One $2,000 Antler voucher for luggage*
Myer gift card to the value of $2,000^
Two (2) night’s accommodation for two people in a classic king room at Sofitel Melbourne
On Collins, valued at $1,200 and valid for until 1 June 2019. Breakfast not included and
subject to availability.
One $1,000 Antler voucher for luggage*
Two (2) night’s accommodation for two (2) people in a classic king room at Sofitel Melbourne
On Collins, valued at AUD$1,200 and valid until 1 June 2019. Breakfast not included and
subject to availability.
Myer gift card to the value of $1,000^
One $500 Antler voucher for luggage*
^ Myer Voucher – Terms and conditions apply – refer to Clause 46 of the Millinery Award Terms and Conditions
+ Corporate Traveller Voucher – Terms and conditions apply – refer to Clause 47 of the Millinery Award Terms and Conditions
* Antler Voucher – Terms and conditions apply – contact Antler for further details.