Student Edge – Win The Unclaimed (prize valued at $3,300)
Nova Red Room Promotion – Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms &
conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is
2. Entry is open to residents of NSW, WA, SA, VIC, QLD who are aged 18
years or older and who are not an employee of the Promoter or the
Promoter’s related companies, and any agencies associated with this
promotion and their immediate families (including spouse, defacto spouse,
parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption).
3. The competition commences at 11.59pm AEST on 08/04//2019 and closes
at 11.59pm AEST on 06/05/2019 (‘Promotional Period’).
4. To enter a participant must log onto
music-concert-tickets and complete: “Tell us in 25 words or less: Who
would you want to see in Nova’s next Red Room performance and why?”
within the Promotional Period. All eligible entries will be automatically
entered into the judging (‘Eligible Entrant’). Maximum of one entry per
5. No responsibility is accepted for lost entries. Any entry not complying
with these terms and conditions is invalid.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and
reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry
process, or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these
terms and conditions.
7. The judging will take place at 2.00pm (AEST/ADST) at Student Edge,
2/454 Roberts Road, Subiaco, WA 6008 on 8/05/2019. The first eligible
entry drawn from all eligible entries received during the promotion will win
Winning order Prize description
1 Two (2) invitations to the next
Nova’s Red Room Event in
Sydney, NSW on a date to be
disclosed by the Promoter at the
time of winning.
Domestic Travel Prize
If the Prize winner’s residential
state is SA, VIC, QLD or WA,
the winner will be awarded a
Domestic Travel Prize, which
will comprise of the following:
– Two (2) adult economy return
airfares from the winner’s
nearest capital city in the state
that they ordinarily reside to
Sydney, NSW (inclusive of
airfare related taxes and
– One (1) night minimum three
(3) star accommodation in a
hotel to be determined and
specified by the Promoter, twin
share, to be shared by the
winner and their companion.
$800 (inc gst )
Up to $2,500
Up to $3,300
8. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Prize winner’s ordinary residential state
is NSW, they will not be awarded the Domestic Travel Prize.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, the time, date and location of the Nova’s Red
Room event is at the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter, and will
be revealed to entrants at the time of winning.
10. The winners will be notified by phone & in writing by email within 2
working days of the judging.
11. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
12. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted
for any variation in the value of the prize.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is
suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for
personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or
using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize judging at the same time
and place as the original judging three months after the date of the
original judging, to distribute any prize unclaimed by that date, subject to
any applicable law. The winning entry judged will win the unclaimed
prize/s. The winner/s, if any, will be notified in writing by email within 2
working days after the date of the unclaimed prize judging.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be
entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names,
addresses, telephone numbers, entries and the winners’ names and
addresses and photographs for future promotional, marketing and
publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without
any fee being paid.
17. The Promoter collects personal information and entries in order to
conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such
information to third parties, including but not limited to agents,
contractors, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory
authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The
Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use
the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and
profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning
how you can access and request the correction of your personal
about how you can make a complaint about a breach of the Australian
Privacy Principals and how the Promoter will deal with your complaint.
policy. You can contact the Promoter’s Privacy Officer by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries become the property of the
Promoter. By entering the Promotion, you agree to the Promoter using
and disclosing your personal information in accordance with these terms
18. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using
Facebook. The competition however, is in no way sponsored, endorsed
or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are
providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each
entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
19. Entrants acknowledge that all content posted on Facebook must be in
accordance with Facebook terms (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php).
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that
is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect
or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained
as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be
excluded by law. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any entries
that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems
with the internet or telecommunications services.
21. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned due
to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other
causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the
administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this
promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable
law) in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with
the entry process.
22. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which
naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination,
including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural
disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its
absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the
start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
23. The Promoter is Student Edge Pty Ltd (ABN 78116154904) 2/454
Roberts Road Subiaco WA 6008.