Street Eats Yiros V’s Taco – Win $4900 Travel Adventure Or $4000 Cash (prize valued at $4,900)
Specialty Foods Street Eats Yiros Vs Tacos Competition
Win $4,900 Travel Adventure or $4,000 Cash
1. The Promoter is Specialty Foods 48 119 828 346, 8A West Therbarton Rd, SA 5031
2. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the competition
constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry to the Competition is open to residents of South Australia only. An entrant must be an
individual and not a company or organisation (“Eligible Entrant”). There is no age restriction to
enter this competition. Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of the Promoter’s
contractors or agencies involved with the promotion or the immediate family of such people are
ineligible for this promotion. Any entry submitted by such a person will be void.
4. The Competition commences at Monday 3 December 2018 and closes 5.00pm Sunday 31
March 2019 (“Competition Period”).
5. An eligible entrant can enter the competition during the Competition Period by purchasing this
range of products: Raw Greek Style Lamb Yiros Meat, Raw Greek Style Chicken Yiros Meat, Raw
Mexican Beef Strips, Raw Mexican Chicken Breast Strips, Par Cooked Greek Style Lamb Yiros
Meat, Par Cooked Greek Style Chicken Yiros Meat, Par Cooked Mexican Beef Strips, Par Cooked
Mexican Chicken Strips and complete entry form www.streeteats.com.au/yiros-vs-taco-competition
with full details. Retain receipt for proof of purchase. Proof of product purchase with a receipt and
visible date is a requirement to claim the prize.
6. Products are available at selected IGA stores, selected Foodland, all Romeo’s Foodland stores,
selected Drake Stores.
7. The winner will be selected on Wednesday 10 April 2019 Winner will be notified via email or
9. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation
of the prize. The prize elements may be terminated without notice if these Terms and Conditions
are not complied with.
9. Total maximum value is $4,900 (RRP inc GST) or $4,000 Cash. Prize values are correct at the
time of publishing and are subject to change without notice. Specialty Foods accepts no
responsibility for changes to prize values. Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable
for cash or other goods or services. Any tax implications for Eligible Persons, which may arise from
this Competition are the responsibility of the Eligible Persons, and independent advice should be
10. The winner is to select from two prize options. $4,900 travel voucher to an overseas destination
of their choice. The travel voucher allows the prize winner to select travel, accommodate or
experience up to the value of $4,900, or the winner can select the prize value of $4,000 cash.
11. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in
a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Additional expenses incurred as a
result of accepting this prize are the winner’s responsibility and the Promoter and/or its affiliates
accept no liability or responsibility in respect of the same or for any loss or injury suffered as a
result of accepting the prize.
12. The Promoter will take no responsibility for lost or damaged prize.
13. If the Prize is unclaimed or the winning entrant is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions
by 12:00 pm Wednesday 24 April 2019 then a second chance draw will take place on Thursday 1
May 2019. All Eligible Entrants who have submitted an entry during the competition period will be
entered into the second chance prize draw. In the event of a winner, they will be notified via email
14. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend
the Competition, subject to any written directions under State or Territory legislation.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of
residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification
and residency considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
16. The winners agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the
Competition as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any release document provided
by the Promoter, in its absolute discretion. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s
name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a draw (including photograph,
film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without
remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicity or marketing this Competition
(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by
17. This promotion is offered in good faith and is not to give rise to any legal dispute and is binding
in honour only. In case of a dispute or challenge, Specialty Foods decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into. Acceptance of prizes indemnifies Specialty Foods, its
managers and agents of any responsibility.
18. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the
Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the
Competition and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal information requested is not
provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition. We may collect your personal
information for the purpose of providing products or services or information about these products or
services, to you. Such products and services may include, delivery of prize, communication of
winnings, and sharing of your winnings on social media. Each entrant also agrees the Promoter
may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name and locality in any media as required.
19. Specialty Foods and its respective related bodies corporate, officers, employees and agents
will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to
indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this
competition, the promotion of this competition or the use of the prize, except for any liability that
cannot be excluded by law.