Steel Blue Boots – Win a Haier Bar Fridge Valued at $349. (prize valued at $349)
“STAY COOL ON SITE WITH OUR PARKES RANGE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Footwear Industries Pty Ltd (ABN 15 068 608 917) trading as Steel Blue
of 18 Irvine Drive, Malaga, WA 6090, telephone (08) 9209 3322.
2. Information on how to enter the STAY COOL ON SITE WITH OUR PARKES RANGE
Promotion (“Promotion”) and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms
and Conditions”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over.
4. Entrants between the ages of 16 and up to, but not including 18 years old, must have
parental/guardian approval to enter the Promotion and further, the parent/guardian of the
entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may
be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to
the minor entering this Promotion.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with
this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following:
spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption),
parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother,
sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
6. Promotion will commence at 12:01am AWST on 3/10/2018 and end at 11:59pm AWST
on 24/11/2018 (“Promotional Period”). Any entries received after the Promotional Period
will not be considered.
7. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
(a) purchase a pair of the following selected Steel Blue Boots from a participating
store (in store or online);
a. 312158: Parkes Zip TPU. Colour: Black
b. 312658: Parkes Zip TPU Scuff Cap. Colours: Black, Sand or Wheat
c. 512758: Ladies Parkes Zip TPU. Colour: Black
(b) complete the entry form (“Entry Form”), to which these Terms and Conditions are
annexed, in store or online at http://www.steelblue.com/au/parkespromo, ensuring
all details are complete;
(c) include a copy of the store or online receipt to the Entry Form to confirm purchase.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant
who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who
tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s
sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not
constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. Incomplete, offensive or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Entry is limited to one entry form for each pair of the selected promotional Steel Blue
Boots purchased. Multiple purchases and entries are allowed.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its
sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant including but not limited to
requesting proof of identity, age and residency.
12. Each participating store has one Haier Bar Fridge valued at RRP AUD $349 to giveaway.
Total prize value of $349.00 (“Prize”). The Entry Form, which is drawn from the respective
participating store’s competition box first, will win the Haier Bar Fridge. The respective
winners will be drawn on 26/11/18 by the participating store and notified through the
telephone and/or email, contact details submitted with the Entry Form as soon as
reasonably practicable by the participating store.
13. In the event that the first drawn Entry Form is deemed invalid (ref section 9), the next
complete Entry Form to be drawn will be deemed the winner.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The final
interpretation of any of the terms and conditions mentioned in these Terms and
Conditions will rest with the Promoter.
15. The successful entrants have two (2) months from the date of the Prize draw to collect
the Prize from the respective participating store. Claiming the drawn Prize is the entire
responsibility of the respective winning entrant and not the Promoter. If for any reason a
winner does not collect the Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize
will be forfeited.
16. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the
event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any
media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this
Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured,
distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a)
to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory
authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the Promoter’s promotional website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition
and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act
or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-
Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded,
including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion. Except to the extent
required by any law, including the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter makes no
warranties or representations about the fitness for purpose or suitability of the Prize and
will not accept responsibility for the quality of fitness for the purpose of the Prize or the
failure of the Prize to be of acceptable quality.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or
any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised
access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered,
damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to
that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or
entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of the Prize.
22. Subject to Australian privacy law, the Promoter collects personal information in order to
conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third
parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers
and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this
information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use
the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes,
including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct
any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries
become the property of the Promoter.
23. Entrants consent to any information provided in the Entry Form being collected and used
for any and all ongoing marketing initiatives the Promoter deems appropriate across all
the Promoter’s marketing activities.
25. The Promotion shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of
Australia, Western Australia and the Courts of Western Australia.
26. Any queries entrants may have in respect of these Terms and Conditions may be directed
to the Promoter’s Chief Marketing Officer via email: email@example.com or
telephone (08) 9209 3322.