Sip N Save or Bottlemart & Wirra Wirra – Win The Prize (prize valued at $4,750)
Error! Unknown document property name.
Wirra Wirra Lekker Bicycle Promotion (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Submission
of an entry is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion will be conducted in participating “Bottlemart”, “Bottlemart Express”, “Sip N
Save” or “Sip N Save Cellars” retail banner groups (Members of Liquor Marketing Group)
in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Australian Capital Territory Entry
into and continued participation in this Promotion is subject always to the Participating
Outlet’s/licensee’s liquor serving policy. These terms and conditions apply to each
Participating Outlet except where context indicates otherwise.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Outlets and
agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter entrants must, during the Promotional Period (as defined below):
a. Spend a minimum $20 on Wirra Wirra wine product(s) from a participating off-
premise outlet (“Eligible Purchase”) and retain the store receipt for the Eligible
b. In 25 words or less, tell us your favourite Wirra Wirra wine and why;
Enter through the websites https://bottlemart.com.au/wirra-wirra-bicycles
a. (“Promotional Page”) and input all requested details in the online entry form,
including providing the entrant’s full name, postcode of residence, current and valid
email address, date of birth, contact telephone number, your answer to our
b. submit the online entry form.
6. Once an Entry is submitted, Entrants acknowledge that the Entry may not be withdrawn,
altered or deleted (except if requested and accepted, or otherwise required, by the
7. Entrants must retain the original purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase for each Eligible
Purchase for all entries made. Receipts must clearly specify the Participating Outlet where
the Eligible Purchase was made and that the Eligible Purchase was made during the
Promotional Period but prior to entry. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries
when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation
of all of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
8. The promotion commences at 12:00am ACST on 24th April 2019 and entries close and
must be received by 11:59pm ACST on 7th May 2019 (“Promotional Period”). The draw(s)
will take place at Wirra Wirra Vineyards (255 Strout Rd, McLaren Vale, SA) on the 21st
May 2019 at 2:00pm ACST.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per
specified purchase requirement; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in
accordance with the entry requirements (c) maximum one entry per person, per day.
Maximum one Prize per entrant.
– 2 –
Error! Unknown document property name.
10. PRIZE DETAILS: The first drawn valid entry for each state determined by the judges will
win the Prize. There are five prizes available nationally. The first valid and correct entry
drawn will win a Lekker Bicycle. For the avoidance of doubt, if more than one entry from a
particular entrant is drawn, the entrant is only eligible to win one Prize. Winners will be
notified by phone and in writing by email within 28 days.
11. The winners will be announced on www.facebook.com/WirraWirraWines on 28th of May
12. The Prize consists of:
1 x Lekker Sportief Bicycle
1 x bottle of Wirra Wirra Church Block wine 750ml
Total Prize value is $950.00 and Total Prize Pool value of $4750.00.
13. Prize is not transferable, not cash-redeemable, non-upgradeable and their validity cannot
14. Any taxes and/or surcharges, and additional costs are not included in the prize and are at
the Prize Winner’s own expense and responsibility.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an
entrant’s identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in
accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure
by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its
sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time
18. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete and indecipherable
entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the
corresponding entry invalid.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to this promotion and no
correspondence will be entered into.
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason whatsoever a prize winner
does not redeem the Prize by the reasonable time stipulated by the Promoter, then the
Prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
21. If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute
the Prize with an alternative prize to the equal value and/or specification, unless to do so
would be prohibited by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
22. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the promotion
is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any
entrant; and/or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to cancel,
suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the promotion.
23. If required, an unclaimed prize draw may take place on 5th June 2019 at the same time
and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority and
– 3 –
Error! Unknown document property name.
the winner will be announced on the website on the 7th June 2019. Winners will be notified
by phone and in writing by email within 28 days.
24. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Website is the entrant’s responsibility
and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
25. As a condition of entering this promotion, an entrant consents to, in the event they are the
winner, the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including
photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time
without further notification (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or
services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The entrant agrees
that, in the event they are the winner, the entrant will participate in all reasonable
promotional activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its
26. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty
the exclusion of which from these terms and conditions would contravene any statute or
cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these
terms and conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law
or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter
(including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort
(including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or
any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion,
including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised
access or third party interference; (c) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged
or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason
beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation
in reward value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by
a successful claimant or entrant and/or (g) the Prize or use of the Prize.
27. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for
this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize
suppliers and for any purpose required under Australian lottery legislation or any other
regulatory authority. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Unless otherwise
advised, the Promoter may also use the information for promotional, marketing and
publicity purposes. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct
information to email@example.com. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
28. By participating in the Promotion, an entrant also acknowledges that a further primary
purpose for collection of the entrant’s personal information by the Promoter is to enable
the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services
and to contact the entrant in the future with information on special offers or to provide the
entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial
electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service),
IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or
conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter
may share information with its Australian related companies or promotional partners who
may contact the entrant with special offers in this way. By entering the Promotion, an
entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal
information in the manner set out in this condition.
– 4 –
Error! Unknown document property name.
29. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the
result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power
failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in
its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same
conditions subject to state legislation.
30. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol in moderation. Legal aged
consumers are advised to consider the ‘low risk drinking’ guideline recommended in the
National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines which states:
for healthy men and women, drinking no more than two (2) standard drinks on any day
reduces your risk of harm from alcohol-related disease or injury over a lifetime. Drinking
no more than four (4) standard drinks on a single occasion reduces the risk of alcohol-
related injury arising from that occasion. A full version of the guidelines is available at:
Participation in the promotion is subject to relevant liquor legislation in each applicable
State or Territory, including responsible service of alcohol. Consumers are also
encouraged to visit the Australian Government’s information site for alcohol at
31. The Promoter is RG & RT Trott Pty Ltd trading as Wirra Wirra Vineyards 255 Strout Road.
McLaren Vale SA 5171 (ABN 51 007 692 122). Telephone: 08 8323 8414.