Sip N Save or Bottlemart – Win a Bundaberg Rum Branded Mini-Fridge Valued at $350 (prize valued at $350)
“LMG BUNDABERG RUM NRL STATE OF ORIGIN 2019” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and about prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their
immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Bottlemart and SipNSave retailers and
agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter and/or claim. Immediate family
means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether
natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece,
nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The promotion will be conducted in participating Bottlemart and SipNSave retailers nationally
between 05/06/19 and 11:59pm AEST on 02/07/19 (“Promotion Period”).
4. How to enter: To enter the promotion, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
A) Spend $30 or more on any Bundaberg Rum product in a single transaction at any
participating Bottlemart and SipNSave retailer nationally (“Qualifying Transaction”) and
receive an entry flyer; and
B) Visit the microsite url www.winabundabergfridge.com.au, complete the online entry
form including their full name, telephone number, State of residence and a valid and
current email address, and submit the completed form.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached
any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful
or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to
enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s
legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) limit of one (1) entry per Qualifying
Transaction (regardless of much is spent on Bundaberg Rum in excess of $30); (b) limit of one
(1) entry per person per day; and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in
accordance with the entry requirements.
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s), or a copy of the same, for all entries as
proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may,
in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries
and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify that a Qualifying
Transaction was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 The Central Coast
Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 12:00pm AEST on 16/07/19. Winners will be notified by telephone
and in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names published on
18/07/19 at http://www.diageopromotions.com.au.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The first fifty (50) valid entries drawn will each win a Bundaberg Rum branded mini-bar fridge
valued at $350.
12. The total prize pool value for this promotion is $17,500.
13. The Promoter advocates the responsible service and consumption of alcohol. The Promoter
encourages consumers to drink responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to visit
www.drinkwise.org.au to get the facts on standard drinks and responsible drinking.
14. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then
the prize will be forfeited.
15. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the
prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from
a regulatory authority.
16. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless specified
17. A draw for any unclaimed prizes will take place at the same time and place as the original draw
on 18/10/19, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will
be notified by telephone and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw and
their names will be published on 20/10/19 at http://www.diageopromotions.com.au.
18. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that
allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event
they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an
unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including
any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify
any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify,
suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to any written directions
from any regulatory authority.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except
for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability
(including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not
under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c)
any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after
their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability
incurred by any winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
23. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may,
for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors,
service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is
conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also use and handle PI as set out in its
for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing,
publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or
opt out of marketing, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants’ entrant can contact and
may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles. All entries become the
property of the Promoter. Unless otherwise indicated by the Promoter, the Promoter may
disclose PI to entities outside of Australia, and cannot guarantee that any overseas recipient
will not breach the Australian Privacy Principles. By entering the promotion entrants consent to
the overseas transfer on these terms as permitted by the Australian Privacy Principles and
agree that the Promoter is not liable in this regard.
24. Entrants grant the Promoter permission to communicate with them by email and/or SMS in
order to provide details of the prize and/or instructions as to how the winner is to claim the prize
and establish his/her entitlement to it.
25. The Promoter is Diageo Australia Limited of 162 Blues Point Road, McMahons Point, NSW,
2060, ABN 33 004 167 720. Consumer enquiries may be directed to 1800 789 344.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33437 ACT Permit TP19/03054 SA Licence