Sharp – Sharp Microwave Survey – Win A Sharp R820EBK Convection Microwave Oven Valued At $329 (prize valued at $329)
Draw Date: 31/08/17
Sharp Consumer Survey
At Sharp we appreciate the feedback from our Valued Customers and would like to ask you to complete a quick survey to help us understand what our consumers use in a microwave.
The survey is short and should only take up to 5 minutes to complete. We ask for you to complete the survey by 29th August, 2017.
For completing this survey, we are also giving you the chance to win a Sharp R820EBK Convection Microwave Oven valued at $329. The winner will be awarded based on the most creative answer on the last question of the survey.
Don’t miss out on your chance to win!
Click here to start Survey
Please share with your family and friends.
The winner will be contact by email on the 31st August, 2017.
The new R820EBK Convection Microwave Oven boasts many Smart features including 15 Smart Auto Menus for your convenience.
If you could add a feature to a Microwave, what would it be and why? The most creative answer will win a R820EBK Convection Microwave Oven valued at $329. (please read terms and conditions)
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before answering any questions or commencing the survey.
Sharp Corporation of Australia is giving you the opportunity to Win a Sharp R820EBK Convection Microwave Oven, valued at $329. To win this fantastic prize, simply complete the survey.
Open only to Australian residents aged 18 years or older and excludes directors, officers, management and employees of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this survey.
All entries must be received during the survey period. Consumers may only enter once during the survey period. If multiple entries are submitted, only the first entry received will be accepted.
The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant: (i) fails to establish their entitlement to the survey to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or (ii) submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. The information regarding prize and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older (Entrants). Employees of the Promoter, Promoters agencies or companies associated with this survey are ineligible to enter.
2. The survey commences on 25/08/2017 and ends at 11:59 PM (AEST) on 29/08/2017.
3. To enter to win (1) R820EBK Convection Microwave Oven, entrants must complete the survey. The winner will be determined by the most creative answer for question 10 and announced on 31/08/2017 at Sharp Corporation, North Ryde, as chosen by the judges. The winner will be contacted by email.
4. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this survey by, any person who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or with the operation of the survey, or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion. Only one entry per person is accepted and must comply with these conditions of entry.
Any entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service, will void all entries by that entrant. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to invalidate any entries which it reasonably suspects have been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or which have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, handsets, email addresses or accounts.
5. This is a game of skill. Each valid entry must have completed the survey and supplied their answers. The entry with the most creative answer for question 10, from all entries received during the Survey Period will win. The judges’ decision on allocation of the prize is at the complete discretion of the panel and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the final selection or any part of the judging process. In the event where there are a number of similar answers for question 9 submitted by the entrants, the winner will be selected by the Promoter based on the first entry received.
6. The prizes will be delivered to the winners at their nominated delivery address. (PO Box address will not be accepted). Sharp will cover the costs of delivery to the winner anywhere in Australia, all additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of the Sharp Microwave Oven are the responsibility of the winner. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, that entry will be discarded and the Promoter will distribute the relevant prize to the next best valid entry.
7. Total maximum prize value is up to AUD $329.00. The Sharp R820EBK Convection Microwave Oven and prize value is the recommended retail price including GST.
8. The promoter will select another entry on 8/09/2017 in order to award the prize if unclaimed by that date. The Winner should allow at least thirty (30) days from the draw date to receive the Prize.
9. If the Sharp R820EBK Convection Microwave Oven becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then, respectively, a comparable prize of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu. The prize is not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit of the prize.
11. The Promoter may require the winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize or any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute for that prize or element of a prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
12. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
14. The Promoter is Sharp Corporation of Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 40 003 039 405) of 2 Julius Avenue, North Ryde, NSW 2113.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By completing this survey, each entrant hereby acknowledges and grants to the Promoter, including its affiliates, parent company and its subsidiaries the right to use the information submitted for product development purposes: a perpetual, royalty free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, modify, reproduce, and otherwise exploit such information without breach of any third party intellectual property rights.