Sam Coco Trading – Win $100 Voucher to Spend In Store
The Good Guys WIN Electrolux Black Appliances this Black Friday
Full Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
To be eligible to enter the ‘WIN Electrolux Black Appliances this Black Friday’ Facebook
competition, entrants must:
Visit The Good Guys website at www.thegoodguys.com.au/black-friday-sale and
complete the relevant entry form, telling us in 25 words or less, why they would like a
suite of stunning Electrolux Black Appliances in their kitchen.
Competition is open between 9.00am AEST Friday 1 November 2019 until 11.59pm AEST
Friday 29 November 2019 (“Competition Period”).
ONE (1) MAJOR PRIZE
1 x Electrolux 60cm Pyrolytic Steam Oven (model number: EVEP618DSD) valued at $2195.00
1 x Electrolux 524L French Door Refrigerator (model number: EHE5267BB) valued at
1 x Electrolux 60cm Induction Cooktop (model number: EHI667BD) valued at $1,778.00
1 x Electrolux 60cm Built Under Comfort Lift Dishwasher (model number: ESF8735RKX)
valued at $1498.00
1 x Electrolux 52cm Integrated Rangehood (model number: ERI522DSD) valued at $728.00
TOTAL PRIZE POOL VALUED AT: $8,343.00
Free Delivery to Metropolitan areas within 20 kilometres of your state CBD.
Installation not included.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on How to Enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in
this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Competition not
valid in conjunction with any other The Good Guys Competition.
2. All entries must be received by 11.59pm AEST Friday 29 November 2019. Entries
received or submitted after this date/time will be invalid.
3. Competition is only open to Australian permanent residents.
4. Multiple Entries are not permitted, only one Entry per email address will be allowed.
5. Entries will be judged in the week following the competition period by The Good Guys at
60 City Road, Southbank VIC 3006 and the winners will be notified via email and/or
6. Winners’ first name and surname will be published as a comment on the relevant The
Good Guys Facebook post no later than 3 working days after draw date.
7. The winner must consent to, and be able to provide a valid Australian residential
address and mobile number via email within five (5) business days of receiving
notification via email and/or phone in order to receive their prize. The Winner can notify
The Good Guys via email or post.
8. If for any reason a prize is not collected by close of business five (5) business days after
the winner has been notified the original winner will forfeit their prize.
9. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the entrant must comply with all the terms
10. Products shown are for illustration purposes only, products may vary.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not
received by the Promoter or delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or
for any other reason.
12. Employees of any The Good Guys stores (and their immediate families) and agencies
associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of
the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural
or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece,
nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and of
entrant (including proof of an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to
disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms
and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to
enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the
person who has submitted the entry provided that the person is an Australian resident
over the age of 18 years. Prizes will only be awarded to the account holder of the
nominated Facebook profile used to submit their entry. The winner therefore must be,
in each case, the Facebook account holder.
15. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the
entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any
information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any
unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct
of the Competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other
compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason including due to infection by computer virus,
bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, website
maintenance or any causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
(a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory
authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing and entering the Competition online is the Entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any
automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant
to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by
that Entrant invalid.
20. By submitting an entry for the competition, the entry becomes the property of the
Promoter and the entrant is deemed to have given consent for the Promoter to contact
the entrant and for the entry to be published free of charge in all media, including
television and internet, for all purposes The Good Guys wishes. The Good Guys may wish
to display entries in stores and on the internet as they come in throughout the
Competition Period. The Promoter reserves the right to announce the winner to the
public, by first name and surname. This may be announced on any media, including
social media channels, website or print publications.
21. If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves
the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize to the equal value
and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
22. Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash.
23. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its
officers, employees and agents) shall incur no liability (including due to negligence), for
any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether
direct, indirect, special or consequential to any person or property, arising in any way
out of the Competition.
(available on The Good Guys’ website at: https://www.thegoodguys.com.au/privacy-
policy) contains information about how The Promotor will handle your personal
information, and other information required to be disclosed to you under the Privacy
Act. You should read this policy before providing any personal information to The
Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to
participate in this Competition. The Promoter collects personal information in order to
conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third
parties, including, but not limited to, offer suppliers and as required, to Australian
regulatory authorities; entry is conditional on providing this information.
25. By supplying the Promoter with your personal information for this Competition, you
have given us permission to communicate to you via mail, e-mail, SMS, MMS, Facebook,
Twitter and telephone indefinitely to inform you about our products and services. If you
about you or if your personal information is inaccurate, incomplete, out dated or to
unsubscribe, please contact our Privacy Officer either by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to The Good Guys, 60 City Road, Southbank VIC
26. The Promoter and their subsidiaries and companies assume no responsibility for any
error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission;
communications; line failure; theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or
alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
27. The Promoter of the Competition is The Good Guys Discount Warehouses (Australia) Pty
Ltd (ABN 48 004 880 657) of 60 City Road, Southbank VIC 3006.
28. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated
with, Facebook. You are providing your information to The Promoter and not to
Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes as disclosed in
the above terms and conditions.
29. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com