Rufus & Coco- Purchase participating product & – Win a Luxury Pet Friendly Jetpets Holiday – october 2017 Terms and Conditions (prize valued at $6,000)
WIN A LUXURY PET FRIENDLY JETPETS HOLIDAY – October 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions of Entry:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia. Employees (and their immediate families) of the
Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible
3. Entrants must be able to provide proof of purchase (ie, corresponding receipt of purchase
OR product packaging) in order to claim their prize.
4. Competition commences 1st October 2017 and entries close and must be received by
12:59pm AEDST on 31st December 2017 (“Competition Period”). Only entries completed on
the official entry form will be accepted.
5. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each valid entry
will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit. The judges’ decision is final
and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. To enter, entrant’s must during the Competition Period: (a) purchase any Rufus & Coco
product and (b) log onto http://www.rufusandcoco.com.au/competition; (c) complete the
competition entry form in full including answering the competition question; and (d) submit
the entry form online.
7. Each entrant may submit unlimited entries and each of their entries must be: (a) the entrant’s
original work; and (b) submitted in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an
entrant’s identity and address) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry
process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or
who submits an entry that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, deems to be offensive,
inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the competition.
Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver
of those rights.
9. Entrants must reside within Australia.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details
submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
12. Judging will take place on Friday, 5th January 2018. The most creative entry as determined
by the judges in their sole discretion, will win a Jetpets holiday package valued at up to
$6,000, as outlined in clauses 26-31 below.
13. Two runners up prizes of Rufus & Coco pamper packs will be awarded, valued at $150 each,
as outlined in clause 32 below.
14. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. Each winner will be notified in writing via email, and will be asked to contact the Promoter to
claim their prize.
16. If a prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s
nominated parent or guardian.
17. If for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not redeem a prize or an element of a prize
by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be
forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
18. In the event that a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right, in
its sole discretion, to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with an alternative prize to
the equal recommended retail value and or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited
19. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the competition
is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any
entrant; and/or (b) to suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the competition.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Any costs associated with accessing the competition website is the entrant’s responsibility
and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
22. Each work submitted as an entry or part of an entry (“Work”) becomes the property of the
Promoter. Work(s) will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entry, each entrant
irrevocably grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive perpetual worldwide licence to use and
exploit all intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyright) in and to the
Work and consents to the Promoter doing (or omitting to do) any acts in respect of the Work
which may otherwise constitute an infringement of the entrant’s moral rights. For the
avoidance of doubt, the Promoter may use all or any part of an entrant’s Work(s) for any
purposes at its discretion, including, without limitation, using the entrant’s Work(s) for
promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, whether in respect of this competition or
otherwise. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that the Work submitted is an original
literary work of the entrant which does not infringe any intellectual property or other rights of
any third party. A breach of the warranty set out in this condition will result in the entrant’s
entry being invalid. In addition, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter against all loss,
damages and costs incurred by the Promoter arising from that entrant’s breach of the
warranty set out in this condition.
23. Except for any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Conditions of
Entry would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Conditions of Entry to be void
(“Non Excludable Condition”), the Promoter excludes from these Conditions of Entry all
conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for
liability in relation to a Non Excludable Condition, the Promoter (including its officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without
limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or
damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct,
indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including,
without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction
(whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third
party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or
misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond
the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these
Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax implications; and/or (f) a prize or use of a prize. It is a
condition of accepting a prize that the winner signs a legal release in the form as determined
by the Promoter.
24. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may for
this purpose disclose such information to third parties including, but not limited to, prize
suppliers. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees
that the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing
and publicity purposes, including sending the entrant electronic messages, without any
further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. A request to access,
update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out
below. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
25. The Promoter is Rufus & Coco Pty Ltd of Suite 11 & 12B, 287 Military Road, Cremorne NSW
2090, Australia. A.B.N. 56123213070
26. The winner will have their choice of one of two predefined holiday packages, including
a. Package A: Sydney Destination, including flights to Sydney airport for two adults,
two children under the age of 12 and one pet dog; plus five nights
accommodation at the Langham Hotel, Sydney. Dog Weight restrictions apply –
up to 20kg maximum; Entrants must comply with Langham Hotel pet policy.
b. Package B: Great Ocean Road Destination, including flights to Melbourne airport
for two adults, two children and one pet dog; plus five nights accommodation at
the Countrywide Cottages, Great Ocean Road, Victoria. Dog weight restriction,
up to 40kg maximum; Entrants must comply with Countrywide Cottages pet
27. Flights are for Economy class up to the value of $3,000 covering two adults, two
children and one pet dog
28. Flights are from major city airports only, being Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide,
Brisbane, Perth, Townsville, Darwin, Hobart and Launceston airports. Transport to
the departure airport is at the winner’s own cost and arrangements.
29. For travel during off peak periods only, excludes school holidays, public holidays and
long weekends. Room and flight bookings are subject to availability and black-out
periods may apply.
30. Holiday package prize must be taken within twelve months of prize announcement.
31. Pets must comply with Jetpets travel terms and conditions
Runners Up Prizes:
32. Runners up Pamper Package prize includes: 2 x 2in1 Oatmeal Wash, 1 x 4in1
Pamper Spray, 1 x Flea Flee wash, 1 x Water Free Wash, 1 x Slicker Brush, 1 x Nail
Clippers, 1 x Collar of choice, 1 x Lead of choice. Total prize value = minimum