Richmond Mall – Win $250 Voucher (prize valued at $250)
FATHER’S DAY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and
Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to NSW residents.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and
further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these
Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to
enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means
any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child
(whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-
grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-
sister or 1st
5. Promotion opens at 9am on Monday 12th
August, 2019 and final entries close
at 5pm on Wednesday 28th
August, 2019 (“Promotional Period”). All times are
AEST or AEDST, as applicable in New South Wales, Australia.
6. To enter, the entrant must during the Promotional Period complete the following
A. Subscribe to the Richmond Mall mailing list
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions,
tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper
misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by
the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a
waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other
compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place on Thursday 29th
August, 2019 at 10AM at Lederer
Group – Suite 34.01, L34, 201 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000.
12. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in
case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Within two (2) business days of the draw, the winner will be notified in writing
with instructions on how to claim their prize.
15. Winners name will be published online at
Thursday 29th August, 2019.
16. The first valid entry randomly selected, from all valid entries received, will win
one of the below prizes:
– $250 Best Restaurants Gift Card
– $250 Bunnings Gift Card
– $250 Red Balloon Gift Card
17. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card are not included. Any
unused balance of a gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift
card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those
specified on the gift card.
18. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded
to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not
take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the
Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
20. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion,
reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to
the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a
21. The total prize pool value is $250.
22. Prize, or any unused portion of a prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
23. A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, may take place on Friday 29th
2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified in
writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners name will be
published online at:
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image
and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or
recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without
remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any
outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or
supplied by the Promoter.
25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being
conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties,
unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to the instructions of any regulatory authority, to modify, suspend,
terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26. Any cost associated with accessing the competition website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to
limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under
the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties
under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and
Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided
under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable
Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including
the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective
officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for
any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-
Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers,
employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability
(including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including
loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in
any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether
or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third
party interference; (c) any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or
misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize
value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred
by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
29. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the
promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including
but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as
required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing
which can be viewed at: https://www.lederergroup.com.au/privacy-policy.html.
Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for
promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including
also contains information about how entrants may opt out, access, update or
correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian
Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be
dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will
not disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia.
30. The Promoter is A & A Lederer Pty Limited (ABN 41 000 572 592) of Suite
34.01, L34, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Telephone: 02 8294
NSW Permit No. LTPM19/04677