Reading Cinemas – Win a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Prize Pack
Reading Cinemas MARY POPPINS RETURNS (G)
Conditions of Participation
1. Information on How to Enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry into this promotion deems acceptance of these Conditions of Entry as well as Booking
Conditions outlined below.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees of Reading Australia and their
immediate families, associated companies and advertising agencies are ineligible to
4. Entry to the promotion commences 09:00am hrs AEDT, January 1, 2019 and concludes
5.00pm hrs AEDT, January 23, 2019.
5. All prizes, including any unused portion, are not transferable or exchangeable. Any attempt
to resell all or any portion of the prize will result in forfeiture of the prize. The promoter
accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
6. Prize winner must be over 13 years old.
How to Enter
7. To be eligible to enter, the customer must purchase a ticket to a session of MARY POPPINS
RETURNS at any Reading Cinemas location in Australia, from a Reading Cinemas box office
or at www.readingcinemas.com.au during the promotional period. Upon purchase of
ticket(s), the customer must enter via the competition page on the Reading Cinemas
Australia website. The ticket serial number and the answer to the competition question are
mandatory for entry to be considered valid.
8. Entrants must provide proof of MARY POPPINS RETURNS ticket purchase, in the form of a
valid ticket serial number in order to claim prize. Entrants must hold onto their ticket as
image/photo evidence may also be requested as proof of ticket purchase.
9. Complimentary tickets / ticket references for another film do not qualify as valid entries.
10. All entries validated as a correct entry will be counted as one valid entry.
11. To enter the promotion, patrons must submit a completed entry via the Reading Cinemas
Australia website. Patrons may enter once for each MARY POPPINS RETURNS cinema ticket
12. All entries received will be judged on skill of entry and the winner will be deemed the
entrant with the most creative entry.
13. Date and time of judging: January 25, 2019 at 10.00 AM hrs AEDT, at Reading
Entertainment Pty Ltd: Level 1, 98 York St, South Melbourne Victoria 3205. The judge’s
decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Should the major prize winner(s) be unreachable, the Promoter will hold the prize until
11.59pm AEDT February 21, 2019. If the prize remains unclaimed to this date, the
promoter will determine a second winner, as detailed in item 18.
15. No responsibility is taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
16. The promoter will notify the winner within 5 working days of the judging. Prizes must be
claimed by 11.59pm AEDT February 21, 2019. Prize must be claimed as set out by the
17. Prize is:
3 x Mary Poppins Returns merchandise packs
18. Where the prize remains unclaimed as at 11.59pm AEDT February 21, 2019 the Promoter
will determine a second winner on February 22, 2019 at 10.00am hrs AEDT, at Reading
Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd, Level 1, 98 York St, South Melbourne Victoria 3205, as is
necessary to award the prize, to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion
but of equivalent value to the original prize.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct security verification check at its absolute
discretion. Prize winner may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to
accept the prize (i.e. Statutory Declaration).
20. The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for
tampering with the entry process, the operation of the promotion, acting in violation of
these terms and conditions, acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or acting
with the intent to annoy abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
21. If for any reason the competition does not run for its duration due to tampering,
unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of
the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or
proper conduct of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to
cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or disqualify any individual who
tampers with the entry process subject to state legislation.
The Promoter is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person
related to or resulting from participation in the competition.
22. The Promoter, its associated companies, agencies and the prize suppliers will not be liable
for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or
consequential loss), for any personal injury suffered, as a result of participating in this
Promotion, or receiving, accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot
be excluded by law.
23. The Promoter and the prize suppliers accept no responsibility for any tax implications that
may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
24. The sharing of prizes other than through its designed purpose is not permitted. Prize is not
transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other goods / services.
25. If for any reason, the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it
for another item, in its sole discretion, of the same recommended retail value subject to
26. All entries become the property of the Promoter unless otherwise requested by the entrant.
27. Full terms and conditions have been made available on www.readingcinemas.com.au
28. The Promoter is Reading Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd ABN 12 070 893 908, Level 1, 98
York Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205.
Acceptance of the prize constitutes full acceptance of these terms and conditions.