Petbarn – Win 1 of 20 Leaps & Bounds Ocean Fish & Thyme 2.5kg valued at $19.99 each
Leaps & Bounds Competition Terms and Conditions
· Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This is a game of skill. Entries will be judged based on unique photographs and videos. The judge’s decision is final.
· All figures are in Australian dollars and include GST.
· The promoters are Petbarn Pty Limited (ABN 78 001 802 759) “Petbarn”, of Unit 6, 372 Eastern Valley Way, Chatswood, NSW, 2067. (the Promoter)
· Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and older who are followers of the Petbarn Facebook Page (facebook.com/petbarn). (“Eligible Entrants”) Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Petbarn stores, and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
The promotion commences at 5:00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) on 14/5/2018 and ends at 9:00 am AEDT on 28/5/2018 (“Promotion Period”). Petbarn reserves the right to extend the competition dates at its discretion.
· To enter, Eligible Entrants, during the Promotional Period must: Enter as follows: (i) In the comment section of the Facebook post that goes live during the promotional period, entrants must share an image or video of their cat or kitten that captures their personality. Entries close at 9am AEDT on 28/5/2018. The most creative will win. (ii) Incomprehensible or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. By submitting an entry, you hereby grant permission for your entry to be posted on www.petbarn.com.au, in Petbarn marketing communications (print or electronic) or Petbarn’s social channels (Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram). Winners will be determined at 1pm AEDT on 28/5/2018 at a Petbarn agency, Level 15, 35 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW 2000. There are 20 prizes to be won. 20x Leaps & Bounds Ocean Fish & Thyme 2.5kg ($19.99)
· Total prize pool: $399.80.
· Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The value of each prize is accurate as at the date of the construction of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date.
· If a Prize (or any part of them) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of the promotion. The Promoters accept no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by any winner or any other party if the prize (or any part of it) is unavailable for any reason.
· Winner(s) will be notified via Facebook within four business days of the prize judging.
· Entrants’ consent to the Promoters using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
· To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters, and their associated agencies and companies and the agencies, and any companies associated with this promotion, will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection, either directly or indirectly, with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Where relevant, the winner agrees that they take full responsibility for any activities undertaken while engaging in the prize package. The Promoters accept no liability for any tax issues that arise from winning a prize in this promotion. Winners should consult an independent tax advisor if necessary.
· Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoters, their associated agencies and companies, and the agencies, vet clinics, and any companies associated with this promotion, will not be liable for any damage to the prize during transit or be liable for any damage that occurs to the prize once received by the prize winner.
· The Promoters, their associated agencies and companies, and the agencies, vet clinics and any companies associated with this promotion, will not be responsible for: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter(s)) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters.
· The Promoters, in their sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person.
· If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoters which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoters in their sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required.
· It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
· Petbarn will collect and hold all entrants’ personal information in order to organise their participation in the promotion, determination of winners and for communication with each entrant in relation to this activity. By providing the information requested, all entrants consent to third party organisation(s) using that information for the purposes outlined. The Promoters access and disclose the information to prize suppliers, for the purpose of communicating with entrants in relation to the promotion, to respond to regulatory authorities or if required by law. Entrants are not obliged to provide the information and can choose not to. If entrants do not provide the information, they are deemed ineligible to participate in the promotion. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to Petbarn Pty Limited. Any personal information collected by the Promoter will be used in accordance with the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). For further information on how your information will be used and the Promoters privacy policies, please contact the relevant Privacy Officer at Petbarn Customer Service Petbarn Pty Limited Unit 6, 372 Eastern Valley Way, Chatswood NSW 2067 Ph: (02) 8595 3333 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
· If the whole or any part of a provision in these Terms and Conditions is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction, it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions have full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of the promotion or is contrary to public policy or law.
· To the extent permitted by law, the laws of New South Wales apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.