PedestrianTV – Win a Prize In this Competition (prize valued at $1,500)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GAME OF SKILL
Promoter Pedestrian Group Pty Limited ACN 112 839 568 of Level 1, 66 Wentworth
Avenue, Surry Hills, Sydney, NSW, 2010
Competition Pedestrian.TV Party Promotion.
Entrants Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
Exclusions Employees of Promoter and the suppliers and agencies associated with this
Competition, and the immediate family of all such employees (where
immediately family means spouse, de facto, parent, natural or adopted child,
and sibling, whether natural or adopted by a parent, and whether or not they
live in the same household as the employee.)
Starts at 04:00PM hours AEST on Sunday 10th
February 2019 and ends at
23:59 hours AEST on Tuesday 12th
February 2019. All times and dates are
times and dates in Sydney, NSW, which may be AEST or AEDT depending on
Entry a. log on to http://www.pedestrian.tv (“Website”);
b. fill in all the required data fields on the entry form; and
c. answer the following question in 25 words or less: “[Who is your special
someone and why?”
Limit One (1) entry per person per day
Judging Criteria Originality and creativity.
07:00AM hours on Wednesday 13th
February at the offices of the Promoter.
Notification By email by Wednesday 13th
Claim Period Within 2 hours from the date of Notification.
2019 at 12:00pm
Prize a) 1x a delivery of 6 pack of spicy nuggets
b) 2 x nugget necklaces
c) 1 x sonnet
Delivered to a nominated person within Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne only.
Total Prize Value Up to the value $1500.00 AUD
a. The prize will be awarded on a date to be advised by the Promoter. The prize will
be provided to the winner following their discussions with the Promoter to arrange
b. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Entrant releases the Promoter and its
partners from any liability, loss (including consequential loss), damage, claims, costs,
expenses, death or personal injury suffered or incurred by the Entrant arising out of, or
in connection with, the Competition or the Prize.
c. All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney, which may be AEST or AEDT
depending on the date.
1. The promoter of the Competition is the Promoter.
2. By entering this Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and
Conditions. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open only to the Entrants, excluding the Exclusions.
4. This Competition will be conducted during the Entry Period. Entries must be received by the
Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not count towards
the Competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
5. To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the Entry, subject to the Limit.
6. Entry to this Competition via Pedestrian.TV is free. However, any costs associated with
accessing Pedestrian.TV] are dependent on the internet service provider used.
7. Entrants must personally and manually submit an Entry using an internet browser. The
Promoter reserves the right to reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that an Entry
has been created and/or submitted using automated entry means or a computer entry service.
8. To be eligible to win a prize in this Competition, an Entry must not:
a. infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party;
b. have been published previously, or have won prizes or awards in other competitions;
c. be incomplete or illegible, as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion; or
d. be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory,
offensive or otherwise contain content which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, is
inappropriate or objectionable.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of an Entry and to disqualify an Entrant for
tampering with the entry process or for submitting an Entry that does not, in the Promoter’s sole
discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
10. All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of Entries for the purpose of future
11. This Competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. All
entries will be judged individually on their merits based on the Judging Criteria.
12. Judging will take place at the Prize Determination. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges
appointed by the Promoter.
13. The Entrant who submits the best Entry (as determined by the judges) will win the Prize(s)
(“Winner”). The judges’ decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence
regarding the result.
14. The Winner will be notified in accordance with the Notification.
15. The Winner must claim the Prize within the Claim Period. The Promoter will not be responsible
for any delay, loss or damage to the Prize once it has left the Promoter’s or supplier’s
16. If the Winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the parent or legal
guardian of the Winner.
17. If the Winner is unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or does not claim the
Prize within the Claim Period, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to the
Entrant with the next best Entry, as determined by the judges at the Unclaimed Prize
18. The prize consists of the Prize, valued at the Total Prize Value.
19. The Winner’s use of the Prize is subject to:
a. the Prize Conditions; and
b. additional terms and conditions imposed by the supplier(s) of the Prize (if any), with
which the Winner must comply.
20. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The
Prize must be taken as a whole and as stated in these Terms and Conditions. No alternative
will be provided and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize
21. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties regarding the quality, suitability or
merchantability of any of the goods or services offered as Prizes.
22. The value of the Prizes are the recommended retail price as provided by the supplier (inclusive
of GST) and is correct as at the start of the Competition.
23. If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves
the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
23. If an Entrant’s contact details changes between the date of entry and the Unclaimed Prize
Determination, the Entrant must notify the Promoter of his/her updated contact details.
24. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988. The Promoter will use all personal information
25. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to
conduct the Competition, publicise the name of the Winners and where Entrants have
consented to the receipt of such information, send Entrants marketing, advertising and
26. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to third parties who assist the Promoter in
conducting this Competition, including regulatory authorities, entities which supply and deliver
the Prizes to the Winners, and marketing and communications agencies.
27. The Winners’ names will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation and as
specified in these Terms and Conditions.
28. Entrants can contact the Promoter by mail at PO Box 628 Double Bay NSW 1360, or by email
at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, or corrections of, the Entrant’s
personal information held by the Promoter.
29. The Winner consents to the Promoter’s use of the Winner’s name, likeness, image, picture,
voice, statements, testimonials or quotations for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes
in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the Winner.
9. RISK AND LIABILITY
29. The Winner participates in this Competition, and uses the Prize, at his or her own risk.
30. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and the suppliers, agencies and other companies
involved in this Competition assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption,
defect, delay in operation or transmission, or loss or damage to data.
31. If this Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including as a result of
technical failures, fraud or causes beyond the Promoter’s control), the Promoter may, in its sole
discretion, cancel, suspend or change the Competition and re-commence it on similar terms,
subject to any directions by regulatory authorities.
32. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their
respective officers, directors, employees and agents exclude liability for all loss (including loss
of data, unauthorised access to data and consequential loss), damage, expenses, death or
personal injury suffered or incurred arising out of, or in connection with, this Competition
(including in relation to the Winner’s participation in this Competition and use of the Prize).
33. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the entry
and conduct of the competition.
34. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.