PedestrianTV – Win a $300 Myer Vouchers Is Only a Few Clicks Away (prize valued at $300)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GAME OF SKILL
Promoter: Pedestrian Group Pty Limited ACN 112 839 568 of Level 5, 60-64 Reservoir Street,
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Competition: Win $300 Myer e-Voucher – Drink Promotion
Entrants: Australian residents aged 18 years and over only.
Exclusions: Employees of Promoter and the suppliers and agencies associated with this
Competition, and the immediate family of all such employees (where immediately family means
spouse, de facto, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling, whether natural or adopted by a
parent, and whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.)
Entry Period: Starts at 10:00 hours on Wednesday 8 May 2019 and ends at 23:59 hours on Fri
7 June 2019. All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney, NSW, which may be AEST or
AEDT depending on the date.
a. log on to http://www.pedestrian.tv (“Website”);
b. fill in all the required data fields on the entry form; and
c. answer the following question in 25 words or less: “What would you do with a $300 MYER E-
VOUCHER in 25 minutes and why?
Limit: One (1) entry per person.
Judging Criteria: Originality and creativity.
Prize Determination: 11:00 hours on Mon 10 Jun 2019 at the offices of the Promotion.
Notification: By email/phone by Tues 11 Jun 2019
Claim Period: Within 30 days from the date of Notification
Unclaimed Prize Determination: 10:00 hours on Thurs 11 July 2019 At the offices of the
Promoter. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing via email or SMS (depending on
the method of entry) within 1 day of the Determination.
$300.00 (AUD) Myer e-voucher.
Total Prize Value: $300.00 incl GST.
1. The promoter of the Competition is the Promoter.
2. By entering this Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open only to the Entrants, excluding the Exclusions.
4. This Competition will be conducted during the Entry Period. Entries must be received by the
Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not count towards
the Competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
5. To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the Entry, subject to the Limit.
6. Entry to this Competition via Pedestrian.TV website is free. However, any costs associated
with accessing Pedestrian.TV are dependent on the internet service provider used.
7. Entrants must personally and manually submit an Entry using an internet browser. The
Promoter reserves the right to reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that an Entry has
been created and/or submitted using automated entry means or a computer entry service.
8. To be eligible to win a prize in this Competition, an Entry must not:
a. infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party;
b. have been published previously, or have won prizes or awards in other competitions;
c. be incomplete or illegible, as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion; or
d. be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, offensive or
otherwise contain content which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, is inappropriate or
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of an Entry and to disqualify an Entrant
for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an Entry that does not, in the Promoter’s
sole discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
10. All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
11.The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of Entries for the purpose of future
11. This Competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. All
entries will be judged individually on their merits based on the Judging Criteria.
12. Judging will take place at the Prize Determination. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges
appointed by the Promoter.
13.The Entrant who submits the best Entry (as determined by the judges) will win the Prize(s)
(“Winner”). The judges’ decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence
regarding the result.
14. The Winner will be notified in accordance with the Notification.
15. The Winner must claim the Prize within the Claim Period. The Promoter will not be
responsible for any delay, loss or damage to the Prize once it has left the Promoter’s or
16. If the Winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the parent or legal
guardian of the Winner.
17. If the Winner is unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or does not claim the
Prize within the Claim Period, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to the Entrant
with the next best Entry, as determined by the judges at the Unclaimed Prize Determination.
18. The prize consists of the Prize, valued at the Total Prize Value.
19. The Winner’s use of the Prize is subject to:
a. the Prize Conditions; and
b. additional terms and conditions imposed by the supplier(s) of the Prize (if any), with which
the Winner must comply.
20. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The
Prize must be taken as a whole and as stated in these Terms and Conditions. No alternative will
be provided and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as
21. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties regarding the quality, suitability or
merchantability of any of the goods or services offered as Prizes.
22. The value of the Prizes are the recommended retail price as provided by the supplier
(inclusive of GST) and is correct as at the start of the Competition.
23. If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves
the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
23. If an Entrant’s contact details changes between the date of entry and the Unclaimed Prize
Determination, the Entrant must notify the Promoter of his/her updated contact details.
24. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988. The Promoter will use all personal
available at https://www.pedestrian.tv/privacy-policy/.
25. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to
conduct the Competition, publicise the name of the Winners and where Entrants have consented
to the receipt of such information, send Entrants marketing, advertising and promotional
26. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to third parties who assist the Promoter in
conducting this Competition, including regulatory authorities, entities which supply and deliver
the Prizes to the Winners, and marketing and communications agencies.
27. The Winners’ names will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation and as
specified in these Terms and Conditions.
28. Entrants can contact the Promoter by mail at L24 Artamon Road Willoughby NSW 2068 , or
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, or corrections of, the Entrant’s
personal information held by the Promoter.
29. The Winner consents to the Promoter’s use of the Winner’s name, likeness, image, picture,
voice, statements, testimonials or quotations for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in
any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the Winner.
RISK AND LIABILITY
30. The Winner participates in this Competition, and uses the Prize, at his or her own risk.
31. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and the suppliers, agencies and other companies
involved in this Competition assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, defect,
delay in operation or transmission, or loss or damage to data.
32. If this Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including as a result
of technical failures, fraud or causes beyond the Promoter’s control), the Promoter may, in its
sole discretion, cancel, suspend or change the Competition and re-commence it on similar terms,
subject to any directions by regulatory authorities.
33. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their
respective officers, directors, employees and agents exclude liability for all loss (including loss of
data, unauthorised access to data and consequential loss), damage, expenses, death or
personal injury suffered or incurred arising out of, or in connection with, this Competition
(including in relation to the Winner’s participation in this Competition and use of the Prize).
34. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the
entry and conduct of the competition.