PC CaseGear – a Logitech G935 Gaming Headset
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These official rules (“Rules”) apply to the Promotion conducted by the Promoter for the
2. Information on how to enter forms part of these Rules. The Promoter may, at any time,
amend, add to or delete any of these Rules.
3. Entry is deemed acceptance of these Rules including any changes made by the Promoter,
even if the entry is before the publication of any changes to these Rules.
4. The Promotion commences at the Promotion Commencement Date and ends at the
Promotion End Date (“Promotion Period”).
5. The competition is drawn at the Prize Draw as defined under these Rules on the Prize
6. All defined terms not defined within these Rules are defined in the attached schedule.
7. To be eligible to enter the Promotion (and so be an “Entrant”), an individual must:
(a) be a resident of Queensland; and
(b) complete and submit a Valid Entry (see Rule 10) during the Promotion Period.
8. The Promoter, Retail First Pty Ltd, retailers of the Centre and their respective officeholders,
employees, agents, contractors, and their Immediate Family Members are not eligible to
enter the Promotion. “Immediate Family Members” means any spouse, child, de facto or
any other family member residing at the same premises as that person.
9. An individual may enter the Promotion as many times as he or she wishes, provided these
Rules are complied with.
10. The Promoter’s official entry form (Entry Form) is available during the Promotion Period at
the Centre Website.
11. To submit a valid entry (“Valid Entry”), an individual must:
(a) Complete and submit an Entry Form at the Centre Website
(b) Include the Entrant’s full name, telephone number, email address and suburb of
residence on the Entry Form; and
(c) Comply with all instructions on the Centre Website.
12. On completing and submitting a Valid Entry, an Entrant will be eligible for the Prize Draw as
defined under these Rules.
13. Each Valid Entry will be gathered into an electronic database (“Competition Database”).
– 2 –
14. The value of the Prize is accurate at the Promotion Commencement Date. The Promoter
accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
15. The Prize is at the sole discretion of the Promoter and is subject to availability. If for any
reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item
for it, at its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
16. All ancillary costs associated with the Prize, except for those which are expressly included in
the description of the Prize, are the responsibility of the Winner as defined under these Rules.
17. The Prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed in cash.
18. Any complaints about the Prize must be resolved directly with the Prize Supplier.
19. A Valid Entry will be selected at random from the Competition Database (“Prize Draw”).
The Entrant whose name appears on the selected Valid Entry will win the Prize (“Winner”).
20. The Winner will be notified after the Prize Draw by either telephone or email.
21. The Winner must claim their Prize from the Centre’s management office.
22. If the Winner is under the age of 18 years, the Winner’s guardian must accompany the
Winner at the time of claiming the prize and, if required by the Centre, must sign an
acknowledgment form confirming the identity of the Winner and the claiming of the Prize by
23. To be able to claim the Prize, the Winner (or, the Winner’s guardian) must provide a copy of
a Government issued identification card containing a photograph of the Winner (or the
Winner’s guardian) as proof of the Winner’s (or the Winner’s guardian’s) identity and age.
24. If the Prize is unclaimed, it will be dealt with as directed by the Queensland Office of
Gaming Regulation in accordance with the Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999.
25. The Winner’s surname, first initial and suburb of residence will be published on the Centre
Website and the Centre Facebook Page.
26. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right
(subject to all relevant State and Federal laws), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
27. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all aspects of the Promotion is final and binding on all
participating individuals and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or
consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (including but not
limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or
any aspect of the Prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case
that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
29. The Promotion is in not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
– 3 –
30. All participating individuals are responsible for any taxation liability (including any GST) or
other government charges or reporting requirements arising from their participation in the
Promotion or receipt of the Prize. If participation in the Promotion or receipt of the Prize
involves a taxable supply being made, then the participating individual is responsible for
paying any amount charged by the entity making the supply in respect of its GST liability on
the supply. The Promoter does not offer any advice or accept any responsibility with respect
to these matters.
31. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information in connection with the Promotion
is governed by the Promoter’s privacy notice (which is available from the Promoter) and these
Rules. To change or modify personal details on the Promoter’s records, please contact the
32. All participating individuals acknowledge that their personal information is being provided to
the Promoter and not to Facebook.
33. By completing and submitting an Entry Form, all participating individuals consent to their
personal information being entered onto a database, which may be made available to the
Promoter for marketing purposes relating to the promotion of the Centre and retailers located
in the Centre. If the participating individual is under the age of 18 years and his or her
(a) completes and submits an Entry Form on behalf of the individual; or
(b) consents to the individual completing and submitting an Entry Form,
then the guardian is deemed to have consented to the participating individual’s personal
information being entered such a database.
34. All participating individuals agree (if required) to have their name and photograph used for
advertising purposes and/or to take part in promotional activities including, without limitation,
being interviewed by television, radio and/or other mediums for public broadcast.
35. The Promoter reserves the rights, trademarks and copyrights of the Promotion and all
artwork, images and print copy associated with the Promotion.
36. If the Promoter enters into the Promotion in its capacity as trustee of a trust (“Trust”):
(a) the Promoter may not be sued in any capacity other than as the trustee of the Trust; and
(b) any liability of the Promoter arising under or in connection with the Promotion is limited
to the amount the Promoter actually receives in the exercise of its right of indemnity from
the property of the Trust.
– 4 –
Promotion $200 Kmart Gift Card Giveaway
Promoter Stafford City
Centre Stafford City
Wednesday 10 July 2019.
Promotion End Date Saturday 31 August 2019.
Prize Draw Date Monday 2 September 2019.
Centre Website www.staffordcity.com.au
Prize $200 Kmart Gift Card
Prize Supplier Stafford City / Kmart