Pat Callinan 4×4 Adventures – Win One Club 4×4 Pty Ltd $1000 Voucher (prize valued at $171,451)
“TASSAL SMOKED SALMON” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating supermarkets and
agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of
the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by
adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew,
brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open at 7:00am on 16/12/2019 and close at 11:59pm on 09/02/2020
(“Promotional Period”). All times referred to are AEDST.
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Participating Tassal Product (as defined
below) from a participating Woolworths, Coles or Independent supermarket (including the
online store) during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). The following smoked
salmon products are participating Tassal products (each a “Participating Tassal Product”):
Tassal Smoked Tassie Salmon 75g
Tassal Smoked Tassie Salmon 150g
Tassal Smoked Tassie Salmon 250g
Tassal Smoked Tassie Salmon Salt Reduced 90g
Tassal Tasmanian Smoked Salmon for Cooking 200g
Tassal Hot Smoked Tassie Salmon Natural 150g
Tassal Hot Smoked Tassie Salmon Peppercorn 150g
6. To enter, eligible entrants must then, during the Promotional Period, visit
www.winwithtassal.com, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, and complete the
input the requested details including:
o Full name;
o Valid email address and contact phone number;
o Select product purchased from dropdown list;
o upload a scan or photo of their purchase receipt for the Qualifying
Transaction; and then
submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Upon submitting the entry form, each entrant will be notified immediately on screen whether or
not they are a provisional instant prize winner. Provisional instant prize winners will be subject
to verification. All valid entries received from winners and non-winners of an instant prize will
be automatically placed into the major prize draw.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per
Participating Tassal Product purchased; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and
in accordance with the entry requirements. For the removal of doubt, if an individual is to
purchase three (3) Participating Tassal Products in a single transaction, they must submit three
(3) separate entry forms (i.e. one (1) entry form for each Participating Tassal Product
9. There is a limit of one (1) instant prize per person/per household during the Promotional Period
(excluding residents of SA).
10. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase.
Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute
discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of
any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that a
Participating Tassal Product was purchased, and that the purchase was made during the
Promotional Period but prior to entry.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached
any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful
or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to
enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s
legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. The major prize draw will take place at Havas, 121 Harrington Street, The Rocks, 2000,
Australia at 12pm on 10/02/2020. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record
them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified
in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The major prize winner and any instant prize
winners will have their name published at www.winwithtassal.com from 14/02/2020.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The first valid entry drawn in the major prize draw will win the major prize of $5,000. The prize
will be awarded via Electronic Funds Transfer.
17. Instant prizes available to be won throughout the Promotional Period is as follows:
280 x $50 EFTPOS Gift Card.
18. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Gift Card are not included. Any unused
balance of a Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a Gift Card is subject to any
terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Gift Card.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or redeem
a prize (or an element of the prize) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize
(or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
20. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right
to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or
specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Total prize pool value is $19,000.
22. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be
taken as cash.
23. A draw for the major prize if unclaimed, as well as any instant prizes that are won but remain
unclaimed, may take place on 11/05/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw,
subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing
within two (2) business days of the draw. The major prize winner and any instant prize winners
will have their names published online at www.winwithtassal.com from 15/05/2020.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event
they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an
unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including
any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the
25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not
limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate
or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and
is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
27. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to
fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the
advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised
total prize pool and are won, but remain unclaimed, will be awarded in the unclaimed prize
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes
all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss
of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not
under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c)
any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after
their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of or taking of a prize.
30. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may,
for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors,
service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is
conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also use and handle PI as set out in its
period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and
profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. The
correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles
or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the
property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose PI to any entity outside of Australia.
31. The Promoter is Tassal Operations Pty. Ltd. (ABN 38 106 324 127) of 1 Franklin Wharf, Hobart,
Tasmania, 7000 telephone 03 9092 0703.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/38150 ACT Permit No. TP19/04198 SA Permit No. T19/1564