Pacific Fair – Win a $675 Coach Handbag this Valentine’s Day (prize valued at $675)
AMP CAPITAL SHOPPING CENTRES
PACIFIC FAIR SHOPPING CENTRE
WIN A $675 COACH HANDBAG
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in
this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2) The promoter is AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty Limited (ABN 13 001 595 955) of Pacific Fair
Shopping Centre, Broadbeach, QLD, 4216 (“Promoter”).
3) Entry is only open to Australian residents that are subscribed to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre’s mail list.
Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian
of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by
the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4) Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, AMP Capital Shopping Centres, tenants
and their employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to
enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or
step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle,
aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5) Promotion commences at 3pm Thursday 4 February 2021 and ends at 4pm Thursday 11 February 2021.
6) To enter, individuals must visit the competition page on Pacific Fair’s website pacificfair.com.au and
complete the competition entry form during the promotional period.
7) Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8) Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
9) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an
entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to
disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms
and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper
misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions
may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at
any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover
damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10) If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11) The winner will be chosen at Pacific Fair Shopping Centre on Thursday 11 February 2021 at 4pm
(“Draw”). The Promoter may choose additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid
entry or ineligible entrant is chosen. An entrant does not
need to be in attendance at the Draw in order to win a prize.
12) The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within two hours of the Draw.
13) The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14) The first valid entry chosen will win a Coach Parker Top Handle In Signature Canvas Bag valued at
16) The following conditions apply to the prize(s):
17) If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or
guardian on the winner’s behalf.
18) If for any reason a winner does not claim a prize (or an element of the prize) within three months of
the determination of the winner of a lottery, the promotor will notify QLD Fair Trading and redetermine any
winner of the prize in accordance with the directions of QLD Fair Trading.
19) The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from Pacific Fair Shopping Centre.
20) Total prize pool value is AUD$675.
21) The prize, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as
cash, unless otherwise specified.
22) Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are
a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period
without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and
promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23) If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited
to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any
written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion,
24) Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is
dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25) Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including
but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in
any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to
publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in
breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene,
derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening,
objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under
15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
(c) they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in
(d) the Content is the original work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
(e) they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content
creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they
have the full authority to grant these rights; and
(f) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those
governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’
computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach
of the above terms.
26) As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates
and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable
right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for
any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any
media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
27) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or
modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as
well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws
(“NonExcludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the
NonExcludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents)
excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including
loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of
28) Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes
all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any
technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any
theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost,
altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in
these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of a
29) As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the
form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not
limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner is under the age of 18, a
nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation
required under this clause on their behalf.
30) The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the competition and may, for this
purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service
providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on
be viewed at www.ampcapital.com. In addition to any use that may be outlined in the Promoter’s
promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic
entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how Australian entrants may complain about
a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints
will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Unless otherwise indicated by the
Promoter, the Promoter may disclose personal information to entities outside of Australia (see the