Nova FM Smallzy’s giving away tickets to see Hugh Jackman – Win Tickets to Hugh Jackman
Terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. This competition is promoted by Walker Books Australia (A.B.N 67057547396) of 5 Wilson St,
Newtown NSW 2042 (the “Promoter”) and is not open to employees of the Promoter, their families
and anyone else professionally connected to this competition.
3. If you are aged under 13, please ask your parent or guardian to enter for you and DO NOT enter
this competition yourself.
4. The competition is open only to residents of Australia or New Zealand.
5. To enter, upload an image or a video to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter before the closing date of
you and your family sharing We’re Going on a Bear Hunt using the hashtag #happybirthdaybearhunt
and telling us what you think makes We’re Going on a Bear Hunt special.
6. Only one entry may be made per Twitter account to each prize draw.
7. There will be 1 winner selected based on the originality and creativity of their response to the
Marketing Department of Walker Books Australia, at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter’s
decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prize is a pack of 52 Walker books titles valued at approximately $1000. The stated value of
the Prize is based on recommended retail prices (including GST) at the date of publication. The
Promoter accepts no responsibility for any change in the value of the Prize between then and the
date on which the Prize is delivered to a winner.
9. Prizes offered are subject to change at the discretion of the Promoter. All prizes are non-
transferable and there is no cash alternative.
10. The closing date is 31 March 2019. The winner will be notified within 30 days to organise the
prize and, once notified, must claim their prize within 30 days. The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for claims received after that time.
11. The winner will be contacted through a private Direct Message on Facebook, Twitter or
Instagram depending on platform of entry.
12. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which
may be amended at any time by the Promoter.
13. By entering, all entrants grant to the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to
edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) and in addition the
main prize winner consents to the use of their name, city of residence, photograph and/or image for
publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter without payment or compensation.
14. By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored,
endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Any questions,
comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to the Promoter rather than to
Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entries must comply with the respective policies of Facebook,
Twitter or Instagram and must not be vulgar, obscene or otherwise offensive or inflammatory and
must not infringe the rights of any other person. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any
entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
15. Entrants warrant that their entries will be original and will not infringe any third-party
intellectual property rights (including copyright and trade marks).
16. The rules of this competition shall be governed by Australian law.
17. Any personal data submitted by entrants shall be used and in accordance with the Promoters
be shared with other companies except to the extent necessary to provide the prize and all data will
be deleted following completion of the administration of the competition.