Nickelodeon Travel – Win a Family Holiday at Sea World Resort in Gold Coast
Start: 07/01/2022 8:00 AM AEST
End: 04/02/2022 11:59 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside these times.
Method of entry:
To enter, an Entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
a) Sign up to www.nicktravel.com email marketing – from which you may unsubscribe at any time
b) Not be an employee of the Promoter, nor the employee’s friends and family members. (Eligible Entrant).
Maximum number of entries
Eligible Entrants may enter once.
This is a game of chance.
Prize winner will be drawn at random by electronic draw.
The Prize judging will be completed on or before 10:00 AM AEST on 08/02/2022.
Location of the judging:
TRAVLR Pty Ltd
1 Maddock Street
Windsor VIC 3181
Notification of winners
The Prize winner will be notified via email to the email address provided on Nickelodeon Travel website as at the prize draw date, no later than 10/02/2022.
Public announcement of winners
The Prize winners will be published here:
www.nicktravel.com.au/winner from 11/02/2022 until 27/02/2022 or a later date as may be determined by the Promoter.
Unclaimed prize draw
If any Prize is unclaimed in accordance with these terms and conditions, the Prize to that winner will be forfeited and the Promoter will award the Prize to the Eligible Entrant who came runner-up as determined in accordance with the Method of Entry when the Prize was drawn, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority.
Unclaimed prize draw date: 10:00 AM AEST on 01/03/2022.
Location of unclaimed prize draw:
TRAVLR Pty Ltd
1 Maddock Street
Windsor VIC 3181
Notification of unclaimed prize winners
Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via email to the email address provided on Nickelodeon Travel Website no later than 10/03/2022.
Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw
Any unclaimed prize winner will be published here:
www.nicktravel.com/winner on 10/03/2022
Terms & Conditions – ‘Win the ultimate Nickelodeon Family Holiday’
1. The Promoter of the Promotion is TRAVLR Pty Ltd (ABN 19 613 747 845) 1 Maddock Street, Windsor VIC 3181.
2. Information on how to enter and prize details set out in the Schedule form part of these terms & conditions (T&Cs).
3. The T&Cs must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these terms of and conditions. Where there is any inconsistency between these T&Cs and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails.
4. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs (including the Schedule).
Who can enter?
5. Entry is open only to all entrants aged 18 years or older who satisfy the Method of entry as detailed in the Schedule. If an entrant is under 18 years of age and their entry is selected as a winner, a next of kin over the age of 18 years will win the prize.
6. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including Prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and its related entities and agencies , including the T&Cs providers Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd are ineligible to enter.
7. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
8. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
9. The Prize is specified in the Details of prize section of the Schedule.
10. The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
11. All Prizes are valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
12. Prizes involving travel must be taken to coincide with the dates specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule or as otherwise specified in the conditions of any third party travel provider. Any changes to the confirmed prize details will be at the expense of the winner(s) and will only be permitted with the prior consent of the Promoter or third party travel provider.
13. Unless otherwise stated, any travel prize does not include travel insurance, travel documents, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, transfers, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health, travel insurance, passport or other government requirements is the responsibility of the Prize winner and his or her guest(s). The Promoter and the relevant Prize supplier will not be obliged to compensate the Prize winner or their guests for non-compliance with this or any resulting loss therefrom. Nor will you be entitled to receive from the Promoter or the Prize supplier an amount equivalent to the value of the Prize (or part thereof). The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist as part of the travel or at the destination.
14. The Prize elements, accommodation, dining and activity is subject to availability at the time of booking. The Promoter is not responsible for any cancellation, delay or rescheduling of flights, and any impact this has on redemption of the prize elements, including accommodation, dining and activity
15. Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their Prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their Prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a Prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the Promotion and claiming and redeeming the Prizes and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the Promotion.
How to enter
16. The Entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion Period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
17. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the Promotion close date and time, which are specified in the Promotion Period of the Schedule.
18. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries of the Schedule (if applicable).
For full Terms and Conditions, please see the link below.