Network Ten – Sukin 10 Year Celebration – Win 1 of 10 Luxury Australian Holiday Packages valued at up to $11,000
Sukin 10 Year Celebration Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Sukin 10 Year Celebration Competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand. However, employees and the immediate families of Network Ten Pty Limited (the “Promoter”), BWX PTY LTD and their associated agencies and companies or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter. Entrant must be residing in Australia or New Zealand at the time of entry, or their entry may be deemed invalid.
Entrants under 18 years of age must have the prior approval of their parent or guardian to enter.
4. The competition commences on Friday 1 September 2017 at 09:00 Australian Eastern Standard
Time (AEST) and closes on Tuesday 31 October 2017 at 23:59 Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) (“Competition Period”).
5. The Competition will be advertised on, but not limited to, Network TEN, www.tenplay.com.au, Sukin website/s and digital platforms.
How to Enter
To participate in the Competition entrants must:
a. Log on to tenplay.com.au and register their details including (but not limited to) name,
address, phone number, email address, gender and date of birth, to become a TENPlay
b. Australian residents are required to select 1 of 10 prize options as their preferred prize
c. New Zealand residents are required to select a prize option from three (3) destinations to
either Victoria, New South Wales or Queensland.
Bonus Entry: At the time of entry participants can receive one bonus entry into the competition by selecting the opt-in tick box and opting into the third party database for information from Sukin.
It is free to become a TENPlay member, however, the cost of accessing the promotional website is dependent on the entrant’s individual service provider. These Terms and Conditions apply in conjunction with the TEN Members rules.
Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
10. A limit of one online entry per member per day applies, and a limit of one Bonus Entry per member applies.
11. Entrants who have won a major prize in any Network Ten competition in the past 12 months are not eligible to win a prize in this competition.
12. Entries must be received by Tuesday 31 October 2017 at 23:59 AEDT to be included in the Prize Draw. Each valid entry received over the duration of the Competition Period will be entered into the Prize Draw.
13. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
14. The account holder is responsible for any activity and/or entries that have been submitted using their device (E.g. Phone, computer, tablet etc). It is the account holder’s sole responsibility to control any and all access to their device. The Promoter, and Ansible Pty Ltd, will not be responsible for any loss, damage or costs incurred as a result of failure to comply with this. Entrants must not use another’s device without express permission from the account holder.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Error and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. In consideration of the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Network TEN and/or the sponsor Sukin or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever through the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
17. The Prize Draw will be held on Wednesday 1 November 2017 at 14:00 AEDT at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 1, 16 Anster Street, Adelaide SA 5000.
18. The Major Prize Winners will be notified by a phone call within two (2) days of the draw and in writing and the winner’s details will be published on the TENPlay website at tenplay.com.au from Thursday 2 November 2017.
19. An entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
20. If required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 1, 16 Anster Street, Adelaide,SouthAustralia5000onThursday1February2018at10:00AEDT. Theunclaimed prize winner will be notified of their prize by phone, in writing and winner’s details will be published on the TENPlay website at tenplay.com.au from Friday 2 February 2018.
The Bachelorette Sukin Competition TCs 190717 Page 2 of 9
21. There will be ten (10) Major Prize Winners; drawn from all entries received (Online) who will win the prize package detailed below dependent on the order drawn and their selection at time of entry. For clarification, the first Major Prize Winner will receive Prize Package #1. There will be one (1) New Zealand Major Prize Winner who is only eligible to win either the Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane (Gold Coast) Prize Package. All prizes are located in Australia.
Valued at up to AUD
1 x Prize Package #1
FLOATING – Kangaroo Island, SOUTH AUSTRALIA
– Return economy airfares for two (2) people from the Major Prize Winner’s nearest capital city to Kangaroo Island, SA
– Return airport/hotel transfers
– Two (2) night’s accommodation at Southern Ocean Lodge – Flinders Suite
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner including beverages
– Seal Bay tour and Cliff Top Walk Tour
1 x Prize Package #2
WHALE SWIMMING – Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
– Return economy airfares for two (2) people from the Major Prize Winner’s nearest capital city to Exmouth, WA
– Two (2) night’s accommodation at Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef
– All meals and beverages from a select open bar
– Humpback Whale Swim Experience (only available between Wednesday 1
August to Tuesday 30 October 2018)
– Return transfers from Exmouth Airport
1 x Prize Package #3
INDULDENCE ON THE GREAT BARRIER REEF – Qualia, QUEENSLAND
– Return economy airfares for two (2) people from the Major Prize Winner’s nearest capital city to Hamilton Island, QLD
– Private transfers
– Two (2) night’s Hamilton Island at qualia including dinner and breakfast
– 90 minute qualia signature body work spa session
1 x Prize Package #4
TASTEFUL TASMANIA – Tasmanian Mountains, Saffire, TASMANIA
– Return economy airfares for two (2) people from the Major Prize Winner’s nearest capital city to Tasmania
– Return airport transfers
– Two (2) night’s accommodation at Saffire Lodge
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner
– Wineglass Bay boat tour
1 x Prize Package #5
UNDER A ROCK – Longitude 131’, Uluru, NORTHERN TERRITORY
– Return economy airfares for two (2) people from the Major Prize Winner’s nearest capital city to Uluru, NT
– Return airport transfers
– Two (2) nights at Longitude 131’
– All dining, open bar with French Champagne, premium beverages
– Spa treatment
1 x Prize Package #6
OVER A CLIFF – El Questro, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
– Return economy airfares for two (2) people from the Major Prize Winner’s nearest capital city to Kununurra, WA
– Two (2) night’s accommodation at El Questro Homestead*
– Gourmet meals daily, a fine selection of beverages
– Return road airport/hotel transfers
The Bachelorette Sukin Competition TCs 190717 Page 3 of 9
– Full day tour (Selected tours available including The Chamberlain Crusie, access to your own self- drive private boat, use of Zebedee Thermal springs each afternoon)
1 x Prize Package #7
UP A TREE – Wollemi Wilderness Retreat, Blue Mountains NEW SOUTH WALES
– Return economy airfares for two (2) people from the Major Prize Winner’s nearest capital city to Sydney, NSW
– Three (3) night’s accommodation (self-catering) in The Treehouse
– $500 food and beverages supply delivered to retreat
– Return airport transfers in private car (or vouchers)
1 x Prize Package #8
WALKING THE RAINFOREST – THE GOLD COAST, QUEENSLAND
– Return economy airfares for two (2) people from the Major Prize Winner’s nearest capital city to the Gold Coast, QLD
– Return airport private transfers
– Three (3) night’s accommodation at the Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort
– Full day National Park excursion
– Spa session for 2 (two) at the Golden Door Spa
1 x Prize Package #9
MORNINGTON PENINSULA & 12 APOSTLES FLIGHT, VICTORIA
– Return economy airfares for two (2) people from the Major Prize Winner’s nearest capital city to Melbourne, VIC
– Return Private car transfers
– Two (2) night’s hotel accommodation at Jackalopes including breakfast
– Tasting Menu at Jackalopes
– Great Ocean Road private sightseeing flight including hotel transfers
1 x Prize Package #10
THE ONE & ONLY – WOLGAN RESORT, NEW SOUTH WALES
– Return economy airfares for two (2) people from the Major Prize Winner’s nearest capital city to Sydney, NSW
– Two (2) night’s accommodation at One&One Wolgan Valley Resort, Blue Mountains
– All meals, non-alcoholic beverages and a select range of local wines and beer with meals
– Return airport transfers
TOTAL MAXIMUM PRIZE POOL VALUED AT UP TO
22. The total Prize Pool is valued at up to $AUD110,000.00 (including GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now the ultimate prize redemption date.
23. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize/s are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
24. The Humpback Whale Swim Experience in Prize Package #2 is only available between Wednesday 1 August 2018 and Tuesday 30 October 2018. If the Major Prize Winner of Prize Package #2 does not travel between these dates, an alternate experience/activity will be provided.
The Bachelorette Sukin Competition TCs 190717 Page 4 of 9
25. The Major Prize winner and their travelling companion are responsible for all other expenses including spending money (unless specified), meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is not included (unless specified in the prize inclusions) but is highly recommended.
26. All prizes are non-transferrable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. Prizes must be taken as offered. Any prize, unused portion of any prize, or portion of the prize Winner is not entitled to, are not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. Prize values are in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
27. In acceptance of the prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
28. If the prize winner is under 18 years of age at the time of the draw, the prize will be awarded to their nominated Parent or Guardian on behalf of the winner. The winner and parent or guardian may be required to sign a prize transfer form.
29. Either the Major Prize Winner or their travelling companion must be 18 years or over. If the Major Prize Winner is under the age of 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
30. All Major Prize travel packages must be completed by Thursday 1 November 2018, and is subject to availability. Each package is based on two (2) people sharing a twin/double room. Specified accommodation, restaurants and tours are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependent on availability.
31. It is the New Zealand’s Major Prize Winner’s personal responsibility to ensure they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any necessary visas, vaccinations, passports and any associated costs are the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
32. The New Zealand’s Major Prize Winner, and their travelling companion, must be in possession of a valid 5 or 10 year passport, and must have a minimum of 90 days validity remaining on the passport for the duration of the prize holiday.
33. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
34. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any damaged, delayed or lost in transit in the delivery of the prize/s.
The Bachelorette Sukin Competition TCs 190717 Page 5 of 9
35. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
36. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
37. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
38. Personal information about all prize winners will be shared with the prize provider, and their agents, to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners.
39. If the Major Prize winner does not provide proof of meeting the valid entry requirements, the Major Prize will be forfeited in full, and the winner will have no further claim. A re-draw will be held to award the Major Prize to a valid entrant.
40. If the Major Prize Winner lives in the Australian capital city that the prize package is located in, the Major Prize Winner will forfeit the flight component of the prize and must make their own way to and from the departure airport. The winner will be provided with $AUD1000 provided via electronic funds transfer (the Promoter will not be responsible for the winner not receiving prize funds as a result of incorrect bank account number details or other details affecting the transfer) or Visa Card to be used for local travel expenses. For clarification, if the Major Prize Winner of Prize Package #10 resides in Sydney, they will forfeit the flight component of the prize.
41. Dates of travel within holiday periods are subject to availability. Blackout dates will apply unless specifically pre-arranged prior to the competition being run. Blackout dates include Christmas, Easter and summer holidays, Australian/New Zealand Public or National holiday periods, between Tuesday 12 December 2017 and Friday 12 January 2018.
42. Travel is valid for twelve months (12) months from the initial draw date. Winners who do not travel within twelve (12) months will become null and void and will no longer be entitled to their grand prize. The Major Prize Winner must advise The Promoter of their intended dates of travel at least ninety (90) days prior to departure date.
43. The Promoter supports the responsible consumption of alcohol and guidelines can be found at http://www.alcohol.gov.au/internet/alcohol/publishing.nsf/Content/guidelines.
44. Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those travelling are not changeable without incurring extra fees. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any fees incurred as a result of any changes made and these costs will be borne by the winner and their companion/s.
45. The Major Prize winner and their travelling companion must travel at the same time, must depart from the same capital city and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest capital city for flight departure. It is the winner’s responsibility to organise transfers and cover associated costs to and from the winner and their travelling companion’s residence and nearest capital city.
The Bachelorette Sukin Competition TCs 190717 Page 6 of 9
46. If a Major Prize Winner lives in New Zealand, the winner and their travelling companion must travel at the same time, must depart from either Wellington or Auckland and are responsible for transport from their residence to either of these cities for flight departure. It is the winner’s responsibility to organise transfers and cover associated costs to and from the winner and their travelling companion’s residence to their chosen departure city of Wellington or Auckland.
47. The Major Prize Winner, or their travelling companion, may be required to provide a credit card in order to check-in at the hotel for a security deposit, and to cover any incidental charges.
48. Air tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of each airline and are subject to seasonal embargos. The Promoter has the right to determine the airline carrier at its discretion. In the event that a winner requests a specific carrier, not offered by the Promoter, any subsequent or additional fees and taxes, if applicable will be the responsibility of the winner. Flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airlines departure city and their current flight schedule. Frequent Flyer points are not available from any airline. The Promoter is not responsible for the cancellation, delay or rescheduling of any part of a travel Prize and any costs incurred by the winner or any travelling companion(s) as a result (including accommodation costs) will be the responsibility of the winner.
49. All components of the Major Prize must be fulfilled at the same time and they cannot be split across different time periods. All elements of the package are subject to availability at the time of booking.
50. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in their contestant entry. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
51. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
52. Should the Major Prize Winner not meet any of the criteria stated in these terms and conditions to be a valid winner they will forfeit all rights to the Major Prize, and a redraw will take place to reallocate the Major Prize to a valid winner.
53. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
54. The Major Prize Winner will be required to supply the Sponsor Sukin with images from their holiday to be used on their digital pages and for any purpose at its absolute discretion, including promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. The Sponsor is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch or add to the image in any forms media whatsoever through the world.
55. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter
The Bachelorette Sukin Competition TCs 190717 Page 7 of 9
reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to government legislation.
56. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances, the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter at its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner signs any such legal documentation.
57. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion and: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference: (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters)due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
58. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to government legislation.
59. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
60. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
61. With your express consent to do so (ie by ticking the box to confirm opting in to receive information from Sukin), Sukin will handle entrant’s personal information (e.g. first name, last
The Bachelorette Sukin Competition TCs 190717 Page 8 of 9
62. You consent to The Promoter collecting your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the winner and prize fulfilment). Your personal information may be disclosed to a third party as a result of entering this competition, including but not limited to Ansible Pty Ltd and MultiChannel Network Pty Ltd. Your personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements The Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the promotion.
64. The Promoter is Network Ten Pty Limited (ABN: 91 052 515 250) of 1 Saunders Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
65. Permit Approvals: ACT: TP 17/01370, NSW: LTPS/17/16044, SA: T17/1305.