National Seniors – Win a Double Pass to The Opening Night Performance
Spider-Man Quiz Promotion
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry
not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 13 years of age or older and who are
not an employee of the Promoter or the Promoter’s related companies, and any
agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families (including
spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by
adoption). Entrants under the age of 18 must have the permission of their parent or
guardian to enter the promotion. For any winner under 18 years of age, the prize will
be awarded to their parent or guardian on their behalf.
3. All references in time in this document are a reference to the local time in Sydney,
NSW on the date stated. The competition commences at 12.01am on 5/07/2019 and
closes at 11.59pm on 28/07/2019 (‘Promotional Period’).
4. To enter a participant must log onto https://studentedge.org/au/competitions/quiz/win-
spider-man-game-on-ps4 and successfully complete the quiz within the Promotional
Period. All eligible entries will be automatically entered into the draw (‘Eligible
Entrant’). Maximum of one entry per person.
5. No responsibility is accepted for lost entries. Any entry not complying with these
terms and conditions is invalid.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right
to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, or for submitting an
entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The draw will take place at 2.00pm at Student Edge 2/454 Roberts Road, Subiaco
WA 6008, on 31/07/2019. The draw order of eligible entries (drawn from all eligible
entries) and their corresponding prizes are as follows:
Prize Description Value of Each
1-5 Spider-Man game for PS4 $49
Total Maximum Prize Pool $245
8. No individual prize will exceed $1000 and the total prize pool will not exceed
9. The winner/s will be notified by phone or in writing by email within 2 business days of
the draw and the winner/s will be published on www.studentedge.org on 2/08/2019.
10. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
11. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any
variation in the value of the prize.
12. If a prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion reserves
the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal
value and/or specification, subject to written directions from state regulatory bodies.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered,
including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury
suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for
any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to
comply with these Terms & Conditions, forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any
prize that remains unclaimed three months after the date of the original draw, a
second draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draw on
31/10/2019 3 months after original draw date. Any winners, will be notified in writing
by email within 2 business days of the draw and the winner/ s will be published on
www.studentedge.org on 2/11/2019.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a
database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names, addresses, telephone
numbers and the winners’ names and addresses, photographs and the entry itself for
future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without
notice and without any fee being paid.
17. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and
may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not
limited to agents, contractors, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian
regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter
may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for
promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending
contains information about how you can access and request the correction of your
how you can make a complaint about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principals
at: https://studentedge.org/privacy-policy. You can contact the Promoter’s Privacy
Officer by email at email@example.com. All entries become the property of
the Promoter. By entering the Promotion, you agree to the Promoter using and
disclosing your personal information in accordance with these terms and conditions
18. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. The
competition however, is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or
associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter
and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all
19. Entrants acknowledge that all content posted on Facebook must be in accordance
with Facebook terms (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php).
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered
by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss),
or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except
for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter shall not be
responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due
to problems with the internet or telecommunications services.
21. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any
reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the
control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness,
integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its
sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process,
subject to written directions from state regulatory bodies.
22. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes
the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to
vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest,
strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel, terminate or modify the
promotion, subject to written directions from state regulatory bodies.
23. The Promoter is Student Edge Pty Ltd (ABN 78 116 154 904) of 2/454 Roberts Road
Subiaco WA 6008.
24. Authorised under NSW Permit No.LTPM/19/04166